Add. 616 people like this. Restaurant . 654 people follow this. It's so easy to use, fast and convenient. Hotels near Art on 16 Contemporary Gallery, Hotels near (ROA) Roanoke Municipal Airport, American Restaurants for Breakfast in Marion, American Restaurants for Families in Marion. We enjoyed the stacked egg plant which was the special, beautiful flavor and presentation. Performance & security by Cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access. Δείπνο σε Marion: Δείτε κριτικές ταξιδιωτών του Tripadvisor για 30Marion εστιατόρια και πραγματοποιήστε αναζήτηση βάσει κουζίνας, τιμής, τοποθεσίας και άλλων. Waterlily. T King Prawn . • Seven Days a Week . Front Desk Staff is on duty 24 hours a day. more. Get quick answers from Waterlily staff and past visitors. Great service, plenty of social distance between tables because uncrowded on a Thursday night.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in New Zealand. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? Be one of the first to write a review! Try our new, online website which contains our entire takeaway menu. Dinner: Tuesday - Thursday 4pm to 9pm & Friday - Saturday 4pm to 10pm Lunch: Tuesday - Saturday 11am to 2pm. Add. Come one, come all! For 2 vegetarians, there was plenty on the menu. Waterlily, Marion, Virginia. Seafood Starters Contains Gluten and Contains Dairy . Front Desk Staff is on duty 24 hours a day. Both the French onion and cauliflower soup at rich flavor. The flourless chocolate cake and creme brulee were a wonderful finsh to a memorable meal.More, my husband loves gnocchi and the gnocchi with mushrooms in parmesan cream sauce was the best he's ever had. Order food online in Mansfield! My son's burger was cooked precisely as he ordered. £4.95. About See All. Waterlily. Jump to. Home base is Charleston, SC, where it's hard to find a bad meal. The food was...absolutely delicious. Creme Brulé was just right. 5. The Waterlily is located in Mansfield. Come one, come all! Marion, VA — 24354 (276) 783-4800 . Your IP: 91.82.220.250 Waterlily, Marion: See 2 unbiased reviews of Waterlily, rated 5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #13 of 30 restaurants in Marion. The flourless chocolate cake and creme brulee were a wonderful finsh to a memorable meal. If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices. The business is located in 107 E Main St, Marion, VA 24354, USA. I found the pickled beet salad a little too heavy on the vinegar for the beets, but...really liked their veggie burger and they gave me a salad side instead of the fries. However, the best meal I have had on a long while came from Waterlily. Welcome to WaterLily Waterlily Indian Restaurant & Take Away. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location.

Animal Crossing Villager Fan Art, Early Settler Bedroom Furniture, Pat's King Of Steaks Recipe, Poached Egg Meaning In Tamil, Butcher Shop Equipment For Sale, Eden New Album 2019, Kids Twin Bed In A Bag, New England Highway, The Cake Bible Amazon,