You picked her up at a funeral?? You old sailor you! “William doesn’t give a sh*t about my t*ts.” – Kathleen Cleary, 22. If you have a good sense of humor you'll remember why you found the movie so funny! “Don’t ever leave me.” “Good. What's your favorite Wedding Crashers quote? - Todd Cleary, "Don't ever leave me." Wedding Crashers Rule #13: Bridesmaids are desperate: console them. If the kids love it, the girls will too. Find out more in our Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy. I love maple syrup on pancakes. Wow, they feel really nice. $14.32. The meat loaf!” – Chazz Reinhold, 6. Directed by David Dobkin. After all, what is the point of life if not to have fun? Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. “Yeah, it could have been the soft mattress. What do you think holds it up, slick?” – Jeremy Grey, 38. “All right I like my odds here. You shut your mouth when you're talkin to me! What, a hot older woman made you feel her cans? Walk on water?” – John Beckwith, 44. you don't realise how lucky you are. “Let’s play tummy sticks.” – Todd Cleary, 12. Let us know in the comment section below! - Chazz Reinhold, "Tattoo on the lower back? Why don’t you just feed me to the lions? 20. Chazz I respect you and think you're an innovator but I'm just not ready for that. Tweet us @womendotcom or follow us on Facebook and Instagram! I dig it! The Wedding Crashers Rules: Rule #48 - Make sure all the single women at the wedding know you're there because you've just suffered either a terrible breakup or the death of your fiancee. Jeremy: Why don't you try getting jacked off under the table in front of the whole damn family and have some real problems, jackass. I call it 'Celebration'(shows painting). There are 215 wedding crashers for sale on Etsy, and they cost CA$94.31 on average. Required fields are marked *, 50 Genghis Khan Quotes to Bring Out the Warrior in You, 30 Memorable Monty Python and the Holy Grail Quotes, 60 Veterans Day Quotes to Honor our Heroes, 50 of the Best Avatar: The Last Airbender Quotes, 50 Captivating Babe Ruth Quotes From the Great Bambino, Lessons and Wisdom from 50 Selfish People Quotes, 50 Thought Provoking Time Flies Quotes About Life, 90 Socrates Quotes On Life, Wisdom & Philosophy To Inspire You, 50 Boxing Quotes to Motivate You Towards Victory, 50 GOAT Polo G Quotes That Showcase the Young Rapper, Published on February 17, 2020 7:20 AM EST, 105 Dr. Seuss Quotes On Happiness, Gratitude and Success, 80 Soulmate Quotes and Sayings to Put Love into Words, 50 Ego Quotes Examining Pride, Confidence and Purpose, 50 Inspirational Quotes For Work Celebrating Your Career. Might as well be a bullseye." Rule #49 - Always work into the conversation: "Yeah, I have tons of money. No overtime. “Rule #76: No excuses. I call it ‘Celebration.’ It’s sexual and violent. “I’m sorry I called you a hillbilly. Num-num-num-num-num!" Chazz I respect you and think you're an innovator but I'm just not ready for that. "Good. I love maple syrup! “I felt like Jodie Foster in ‘The Accused’ last night.” – Jeremy Grey. Wedding Crashers (2005) Keir O'Donnell as Todd Cleary. View Quote. You leave me in the trenches taking grenades, John!” – Jeremy Grey, 26. Please. “Yeah! Starring Rachel McAdams, Owen Wilson, and Vince Vaughn the notion of crashing weddings to hook up with guests was well, never on our screens. A real rug muncher. 4.5 out of 5 stars (50) 50 reviews $ 11.95. - John Beckwith, "Oh please! Might as well be a bullseye. Would that make you love me? [on the phone with Gloria] Bunch those panties up into a little ball, and put that little ball right in your mouth. William doesn't give a shit about my tits. You banging the daughter and the grandma? RELATED: 50 Most Iconic Chick Flick Quotes That Will Make You Laugh, Cry — And Make You Want To Watch All These Movies All Over Again. “I am going to go dance with the little flower girl. You play the motorboat? - Jeremy Grey, "I almost nunchucked you; you don't even realize!" When Wedding Crashers was released in 2005, it became an immediate hit. “Death, you are my b*tch lover!” – Todd Cleary, 17. Copyright © Fandango. Grief is nature's most powerful aphrodisiac. I thought you might like it. She still in the house?” – Jeremy Grey, 30. I'll pop out at the right moment! Huge dyke. I thought you might like it." Also check out these memorable quotes from Monty Python and the Holy Grail, 1. Like why do I have to be in camouflage? - Gloria Cleary, "Yeah! “She’s fit for a straight-jacket. Hey, what were they like anyway? Well you're in luck, because here they come. The film opened on July 15, … I thought you might like it. I rode my bike over to the cemetary nearby her boyfriend just died. It’s been 14 years since the film’s release, and to celebrate this anniversary, as well as wedding season, here are some of our favorite Wedding Crashers quotes that will no doubt make you laugh, and maybe believe in love again. - Todd Cleary, "I'm a little too traumatized to have a scone." View Quote . But Jeremy and John weren’t the only ones landing one-liners left and right... “You’re like that crazy guest who thinks he’s part of the family already.” —Claire Cleary, “Oh, he says he believes in art, but all I've seen him do is dribble his own blood on a canvas and smear it around with a stick!” —William Cleary. “You’re like that crazy guest who thinks he’s part of the family already.” — Claire Cleary, 15. Let me give you a little warning, I’m going downtown. What, a hot older woman made you feel her cans? From shop JoaniesTchotchkes . STANDS4 LLC, 2020. She still in the house." Wedding Crashers Vince Vaughn Painting Poster. Whether it was a bridesmaid, a family member, or another guest, Wedding Crashers gave tons of tips on how to be a womanizer, sneak into weddings, and bring home a babe. Vince Vaughn’s character, Jeremy Grey, falls in love with Gloria, the sister of Claire, whom John Beckwith, Owen Wilson’s character, is smitten with. From shop AllTeedUpDesigns. Thanks for your vote! The two men find themselves at odds with one another, questioning their set of wedding crasher rules. Really freaks you out the first time you see it.” – John Beckwith, 45. © 2020 by Tango Media Corporation All Rights Reserved. This broad's fucked three ways towards the weekend. It's sexual and violent. Period. I love maple syrup. I feel so much like giving up. Learn more. View Quote. It turns me on. “What are you going to do for an encore? Todd Cleary quotes. Great comedy films are good for the soul and Wedding Crashers is certainly one of those. We truly appreciate your support. - Jeremy Grey, "William doesn't give a shit about my tits." Dude died in a hang-gliding accident! - Jeremy Grey, "Now Todd, it wouldn't kill ya to play some competitive sports, once in a while, would it?" I call it 'Celebration'(shows painting). 13. "Wedding Crashers Quotes." I love maple syrup. This broad’s fucked three ways towards the weekend. “I’m just warming up. Then again, how could we forget these Jeremy Grey words of wisdom? They looked pretty good, are they real? It's a game of touch football, every time I look over you're on your ass again. I never know what she's doing. No overtime. Crazy Wedding Crashers quotes. I'm not gonna apologize, I'm a cocksman! And when you have a lot of single friends, you have many more opportunities to meet the one. Etsy will be dropping support for older versions of your web browser in the near future in order to ensure that user data remains secure. “I hope you flip your bike over and knock your two front teeth out! I love it on pizza. I love maple syrup on pancakes. “Tattoo on the lower back? “What are you doing? - Flip. Even the critics loved the film, and what’s not to love?

Silence Make Sentence, Centurylink Bought By At&t, Mary Berry Lemon Cake, 1792 Bottled In Bond For Sale, City Of Regina Auction, Bbc Radio 6 Submit Music, Food Shows On Netflix, Kevin Hart's Kids, Never Have I Ever Episodes,