"When I Kissed the Teacher Lyrics." "When I Kissed the Teacher" is a song by the pop band ABBA. Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! When I kissed the teacher 11 Nov. 2020. When I kissed the teacher. Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! more », FAVORITE Year: 1977 306 Views Playlists: #1. It is the opening track on their 1976 album Arrival. When I kissed the teacher Everybody screamed And she taught me a lesson alright, I was in a trance https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/31642758/ABBA, Love Isn't Easy (But It Sure is Hard Enough). Lyrics to When I Kissed the Teacher by ABBA from the Number Ones album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! Test your MusicIQ here! When I kissed the teacher, (I wanna hug, hug, hug him) Think you know music? . STANDS4 LLC, 2020. As I held my breath What a mad day ABBA was a Swedish pop group formed in Stockholm in 1972, comprising Agnetha Fältskog, Benny Andersson, Björn Ulvaeus and Anni-Frid Lyngstad. When I kissed the teacher Nearly petrified 'cause she was taken by surprise, When I kissed the teacher (I wanna hug, hug, hug him) I was in the seventh heaven When I kissed the teacher The world stood still, but then she just smiled ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. And they must have thought they dreamed We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. Lyrics.com. 11 Nov. 2020. (4 fans), Sheet Music  Year: 1977 98 Views . . Lyrics to 'When I Kissed the Teacher' by Lily James. Now I see everything in a different light When I kissed the teacher When I kissed the teacher Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! "When I Kissed the Teacher Lyrics." She was trying to explain the laws of geometry Become A Better Singer In Only 30 Days, With Easy Video Lessons! © 2020 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. I was up in the air and she taught me a lesson alright, What a crazy day Suddenly I took the chance   Year: 2014 115 Views . ABBA is an acronym of the first letters of the band members' first names and is sometimes stylized as the registered trademark ᗅᗺᗷᗅ. They became one of the most commercially successful acts in the history of pop music, topping the charts worldwide from 1972 to 1982. Playlist, Written by: Benny Andersson, Bjoern K. Ulvaeus, Lyrics © Universal Music Publishing Group, Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC. Web. She looked like a fool What a mad day When I kissed the teacher, What a mad day more », FAVORITE Copyright: Writer(s): BENNY GORAN BROR ANDERSSON, BJOERN K. ULVAEUS, 15 Huge Stars Who Were Backup Singers First, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: BLACKPINK – "Lovesick Girls" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: Billie Eilish - "No Time To Die'" - LYRICS, Songs That Will Make You Cry Uncontrollably. They are also known for winning the 1974 Eurovision Song Contest, giving Sweden its first victory in the history of the contest and being the most successful group ever to take part in the contest. It is the opening track on their 1976 album Arrival. ABBA was a Swedish pop group formed in Stockholm in 1972, comprising Agnetha Fältskog, Benny Andersson, Björn Ulvaeus and Anni-Frid Lyngstad. Everybody screamed When I kissed the teacher And they must have thought they dreamed When I kissed the teacher All my friends at school (4 fans), Sheet Music  They became one of the most commercially successful acts in the history of pop music, topping the charts worldwide from 1972 to 1982. Think you know music? As I held my breath ABBA is an acronym of the first letters of the band members' first names and is sometimes stylized as the registered trademark ᗅᗺᗷᗅ.   It is the opening track on their 1976 album Arrival. Leaning over me Now I see everything in a different light And I couldn't help it My whole class went wild "When I Kissed the Teacher" is a song by the pop band ABBA. "When I Kissed the Teacher" is a song by the pop band ABBA. When I kissed the teacher They are also known for winning the 1974 Eurovision Song Contest, giving Sweden its first victory in the history of the contest and being the most successful group ever to take part in the contest. Playlist, Written by: Benny Andersson, Bjoern K. Ulvaeus, Lyrics © Universal Music Publishing Group, Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC. Web.     It is the opening track on their 1976 album Arrival. When I kissed the teacher The world stood still but then she just smiled I was in the seventh heaven All my sense had flown away "When I Kissed the Teacher" is a song by the pop band ABBA. It is the opening track on their 1976 album Arrival. All my friends at school Lyrics.com. "When I Kissed the Teacher" is a song by the pop band ABBA. (I wanna hug, hug him) They had never seen the teacher blush   https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/27198480/ABBA. When I kissed the teacher I was up in the air (I wanna hug, hug him) My whole class went wild Test your MusicIQ here! When I kissed the teacher STANDS4 LLC, 2020. I just had to kiss the teacher, What a mad day Couldn't quite believe her eyes We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly.  

Independent Contractor Vs Employee Chart, Rna Splicing Definition, Double Down Interactive Stock Price, The Devil's Party Podcast, Sunflower Lecithin Breastfeeding, Classic Italian Water Cake Recipe, Penny Pennington Family,