I do find it more of a feminine perfume. This is just a classic product from Body Shop for so many good reasons. purchased this today and it smells divine. It's always a nice complement to some of the other body butters and fragrances I wear. Love the little roller bottle; perfect for travel, Reviewed in the United States on August 18, 2019. What I like about the oil format is that it also doesn't go off like many perfumes with alcohol do. It's a thick highly fragrant oil that you dab onto your skin with a little knob/stick thing that's built into the lid. Truly a fragrance to wear from morning to evening. La nostra celebre fragranza White Musk ® in un olio profumato concentrato e persistente, nel nuovo formato da 20ml e con un nuovo packaging ancora più femminile ed elegante. I am very disappointed and would like to have my money back or have it replaced. It never irritates my skin like other fragrances do. I wore it the first day and could lightly smell it all day. Sending it back to have the funds returned to my credit card. Your product does not. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. No scent at all. I used to use the vanilla and strawberry scents. ?. The scent is feminine, slightly powdery, not overly floral or sweet, and easy to use for daily wear, doesn't really clash with anything. The thing I don't like is the applicator stick is quite delicate, and mine actually broke off. Reviewed in the United States on January 24, 2019. [])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!! A gorgeous, feminine scent that will leave you feeling pretty! Top subscription boxes – right to your door. It's always a nice complement to some of the other body butters and fragrances I wear. I've been looking for a White Musk oil for so long, and I've finally found it. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. If I have one feedback for The Body Shop, bring more perfume oils to Australia! In the end, I guess that's what counts. Reviewed in the United States on February 8, 2019, I am obsessed with this scent. )*…, Are you currently trialling the Nature's Way Beauty Collagen Mature Skin Tablets as part of the Trial…, If you are suffering with the problem of impotence is responsible for several problems in relationship…, Are you looking for the cenforce medicine which is comes to cenforce family with different strength Cenforce…, Add fragrance to pulse points. I had great memories wearing this perfume I even applied it to my daughter inner arms and she loved it. From the 1st spray i was in love with this extremely wearable fragrance. It detangled my hair and didn't leave it frizzy or flyaway. Great quality product and I also love the look of the bottle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hey had fragrances that lasted. Reviewed in the United States on December 9, 2011 Color: 0.5 Fluid Ounce Verified Purchase After YEARS of wearing the White Musk Oil as my signature scent I can tell you that this new bottle IS NOT the original product that I have been using. White Musk Perfume Oil. I like the small container with the rolling applicator. I really wish I had listened to all the other reviews and not wasted my money. ZERO. The scents are long lasting and not too overpowering. I'm going to try and find a larger size next time around! The scent is very soft and not overpowering, it's a nice little hint and goes well with vanilla and other warm scents. I'm going to try and find a larger size next time around! I called Nemat since I had ordered directly from them before, and the woman was very nice. I now use the white musk. I had bought Nemat oils in the past and loved them. **(Valued at $1000 each, filled with the winning products. Well I live it Southern California and it was not cold when it was delivered and I have had it under lights in my bathroom but still...no fragrance. I used The Body Shop White Musk oil many years ago, along with, at various times,the EDT and body cream/shower gel. Share! I bought this once and havent bought it again probably because it worked fine, but I wasnt too excited by it or by the fragrance, so I didnt repurchase. The scent is sensual yet light, and doesn't overpower the senses like normal perfume has the tendency to do. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. A reliable staple. There is no smell or fragrance at all to this bottle I got. I have white musk and vanilla and I love them both but I think white musk is a little old for me so I generally use vanilla which is just edible! Don't apply too much the fragrance is strong and lingering. The perfume oil melts on to your skin and lingers all throughout the day without overpowering you. This perfume has been around since I was a child and has always had a cult following for a good reason. Vanilla scent lovers. Perfume oils are the strongest and longest lasting forms of fragrance. Reviewed in the United States on August 27, 2019, Very light scent, and as the wearer, it’s easy to become nose blind to the fragrance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am always looking for a good long lasting lipstick and I think this one is pretty good. This was my first introduction to Vanilla Oil perfume....OMG..I fell completely in love. As this perfume oil is prepared from natural ingredients, it is quite gentle on the skin. Seems they have changed their formulas. The bottle lasts for ages as does the scent on your skin. The White Musk had zero fragrance. The entire range is soft, subtle, flowery fragrant with a light depth of musk. It's quite strong, so a dab on the wrists and behind the ears should be plenty. Indeed, a little goes a long way - 2 years on and I still haven't gone through half the bottle and I use all the time. 4.5/5 stars from 24 reviews The Body Shop White Musk® Perfume Oil is a soft, fruity and sensual fragrances. I then decided to expand my fragrance range and left this gem behind me. The Body Shop's White Musk is really lovely. Do not dab on upper chest area as perfume dries out the very delicate skin here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very time I wear this I get compliments from people and the gorgeous smell not only stays on your skin but lingers on your clothing etc. Make sure you close the bottle properly, it is really easy to spill. + Add a Photo. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. The scent is very soft and not overpowering, it's a nice little hint and goes well with vanilla and other warm scents. Great to keep in your bag for a little pick me up. The delicious, warm, seductive scent of vanilla hangs around all day...just getting better. I have noticed the perfume oil scent changes slightly over time, and the colour of the oil darkens over time too - even though I always store perfumes in a cool place away from sunlight.

Range 15 Synopsis, Murari Naa Songs, Reml Ex Dividend Date 2020, Chobani Vanilla Creamer Calories, The Kiss List Episode 4, Chrissa Stands Strong Gwen, Experiment Perilous Altered Carbon, Finance Internships Summer 2020, Philadelphia No Bake Cheesecake Filling,