Long hair. "SMH people swear they know everything about me. Visit our Privacy Policy for more info. When it comes to clap backs, however, the Kardashians know just how to put some critics in their place. Kacey is literally my f--kin fav! It's like come and like have dinner. "let's all welcome @ChloeGMoretz to twitter, since no one knows who she is," Kim tweeted. When Kardashian posted a snapshot of Reign after “a weekend away,” one Instagram user wrote , “she really need to cut his hair.” News. The 41-year-old had been the subject of much ire related to her son’s previously long hair; social media critics had long commented that Kardashian needed to cut it. But of course, when there’s a Kardashian woman involved, common sense and logic goes out the window because fans feel entitled to the intimate details of their lives. A Quarantined Easter story. We made it easy for you to exercise your right to vote! © 2020 Telepictures Productions Inc. © 2020 E! Kourtney Kardashian Reveals Son Reign's New Haircut: 'I Am Not OK'. "It was very different from their traditional big family Easter celebrations, but everyone Zoomed and stayed connected," a source shared with E! Amid rumors of shade, Kendall clapped back, "yoooo, I was working all day and didn't edit this photo! He is a happy boy." Understandably, the mother of three shut this speculation down. But wait, there's more! The beauty mogul captioned the post, "Take that little egg. Despite social distancing and stay-at-home orders, many Kardashian-Jenner family members were able to celebrate in various ways. ask anyone of my homies i die for her! This response came about after several social media users suggested that NBA players were "passing" Kendall around. The 5-year-old was previously rocking some seriously long locks, but now he has a fresh buzz cut. In case you magically forgot, Reign still has his gorgeous long blonde hair, which was on display in some shots from his and Kourt’s Easter this past Sunday. Kourtney Kardashian had to clap back at a hater who suggested she cut her son Reign Disick’s hair. But as her kids enjoyed every minute of the holiday, some Internet trolls had to share their not-so-nice opinions on the post. The pair also admitted that they were lucky that they see each other most days and that they are flexible with plans. She replied, "always wanting to help more, do you have suggestions? Kourtney Kardashian has jumped to her son Reign's defence after being told to cut his long hair by a follower on social media this week. He is a happy boy.”. Tap here to turn on desktop notifications to get the news sent straight to you. Kourtney Kardashian had to clap back at a hater who suggested she cut her son Reign Disick’s hair. After seeing the photo, many social media users noted that the Kacey Musgraves billboard in the background appeared to be blurred. "We've had Honey for years Honey Honey.". But … He is a happy boy.” (Side bar: Kourtney was also mom shamed for not cutting Reign’s hair back in 2018, but we won’t go back that far.). Kourtney replied, "Most gorgeous hair on Earth. And if it were true.... it's MY LIFE, NOT YOURS.". Kourtney Kardashian/Instagram Trolls have been shaming Kourtney for Reign’s long hair for YEARS. Kourtney's fans also commented, with one writing: "He has gorgeous hair why would she cut it," while another added: "Do not cut that baby's glorious hair! This content is imported from Instagram. '", After seeing Alex Rodriguez's claim that she was "talking about Instagram and her lipstick, and how rich she is" at the 2019 Met Gala, Kylie set the record straight. MORE: Gwyneth Paltrow gives rare insight into relationship with daughter Apple, Kourtney said: "I do think we are very lucky to be doing it this way and we can if we have an issue or something that, you know, one of the kids is going through, we can deal with it together. When one user suggested that Kourtney had a "new dog every month," the Poosh founder quickly corrected them. Kourtney shares Reign, five, Mason, ten, and Penelope, seven, with her ex-boyfriend Scott Disick. Unfortunately, this caused a fan of Kourt’s to be either upset or jealous, so they wrote, “Bruh...cut your son’s hair...smh.” Of course, Kourtney caught wind of this comment and clapped back, “Most gorgeous hair on earth anyone who says otherwise ABCDEFG.” Buuurn. ", In a 2018 interview with E! And, you know, nobody knows our kids better than us so to be able to do that together and like come up with solutions together, I think is, you know, there’s no better … like what else could you want. Kourtney Kardashian is being criticized for not cutting her son Reign’s hair.. Kim also clapped back at Bette Midler and Piers Morgan for their critical comments about her photo. Or anytime that the kids are at your house, I know that I can just go there. The 5-year-old was previously rocking some seriously long locks, but now he has a fresh buzz cut. Kourtney Kardashian is clapping back after being told to cut her son Reign Disick’s hair. In 2018, Kendall posted a photo of herself sitting at a rooftop table in lingerie. The reality TV star shared a snapshot of her 5-year-old son rocking much shorter hair than usual. All rights reserved. Part of HuffPost Entertainment. Kylie Jenner was able to soak up the sun with Stormi Webster and Travis Scott while Khloe Kardashian celebrated her daughter's birthday with Tristan Thompson. ", Kourtney Kardashian defended son Reign's long hair on social media. ", While on vacation in Italy with her kids in 2018, Kourtney posted a photo of herself on a yacht with the caption, "just finished my daily basket of focaccia...hbu?" The Poosh founder had the best response, replying: "Most gorgeous hair on earth, anyone who says otherwise ABCDEFG." Reign’s aunt Kim reacted, “He looks soooo handsome,” while friend Hailey Bieber commented, “omggggg the cutest.”, A post shared by Kourtney Kardashian (@kourtneykardash) on Aug 4, 2020 at 5:00pm PDT, A fan asked if Kourtney kept some of the hair, and she confirmed, "It will be with me forever.". "This is me when I have a few extra pounds on, and I actually love it. "We only spoke about Game of Thrones.". "Bruh cut your son hair…smh," one follower wrote in the comments section. This isn't the first time that Kourtney has spoken out about Reign's hair. We use cookies to collect information from your browser to personalize content and perform site analytics. View Photos. ", Kourtney added that trying to keep the same rules in both houses was a challenge. The comments on Reign's latest look are, for better or worse, much more positive. Well, Kourtney Kardashian isn't having it. In conclusion: Please leave Kourtney Kardashian and her beautiful son’s hair alone because you will lose. Privacy Policy | The reality star shared Reign’s shocking new look, as well as a picture of just how much hair the five-year-old lost. The day before, the reality star posted an adorable picture of herself with her daughter Penelope and Reign with braided hair. We, too, love the fresh cut. See some of their best responses in the gallery below. And for the record, Kardashian addressed the same haircutting issue back in October, when a commenter wrote, "She really need to cut his hair," on another of Kardashian's posts. In partnership with Warner Bros. Entertainment. Kourtney Kardashian got ahead of potential mommy-shamers in the caption on her latest video of son Reign Disick's long hair. And from a fourth: "Never cut his hair (unless he wants to). Like, what do you want me to do? star took to social media to clap back at the account. Couples Who Called It Quits During Quarantine. Activate HELLO! Similarly, Kardashian waited until daughter Penelope was 6 before cutting her hair. See what the 'KUWTK' star said. But when Khloe debuted the new hairstyle on Instagram, one commenter was eager to point out they somehow couldn't recognize the Good American mogul, writing, "Who is that on the right? She revealed with a sweet pic that she actually kept a lock of his gorgeous hair after the cut. A snapshot from a family trip captioned "lake ya" drew the following comment, "why can't you donate more money or your time to help people of the world ? If you wish to change your mind and would like to stop receiving communications from hellomagazine.com, you can revoke your consent by clicking on "unsubscribe" in the footer of the newsletter. See them if I want to.". All rights reserved. Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick’s youngest son Reign just had a haircut... and he looks so different!

What Does 1 Inch Of Rain Mean, Macdowall Highway Camera, The Shadow Effect Book Pdf, Songs With Trumpets 2019, Famous Quotes About Roads, Torani Zero Sugar Vanilla Syrup, Pros And Cons Of Ecological Studies, Running On Empty Solo, Twitter Hacked 2019,