Play online or download to listen offline free - … Javascript is required to view shouts on this page. A new version of Last.fm is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please reload the site. Pick all the languages you want to listen to. In 1960, American female R&B singer Damita Jo recorded an " answer record " to "Save the Last Dance for Me". It’s a song you’ve probably heard a million times, but if you listen to the lyrics, the song tells an extraordinary story. Her song, entitled "I'll Save the Last Dance for You", built around the original song's melody and thus credited to Shuman and Pomus, peaked at #22 on the Billboard Hot 100 pop chart in December 1960. Do you know any background info about this track? Crystal clear audio. Ferry Cross the Mersey - Stereo; 1997 Remaster, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. Save the Last Dance for Me is an English language song and is sung by Countdown Singers. The duration of the song is 2:24. Unlimited downloads. Watch the video for Save the Last Dance for Me from The Drifters's The Ultimate Collection … Official Music Partner of MI the Mumbai Indians. Here are some things you might not have known about the song. Leave feedback. Why? Listen to Save the Last Dance for Me online. Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile. The 60s In Song-The Vocal Groups  by Countdown Singers. Listen to Save the Last Dance for Me on the English music album The 60s In Song-The Vocal Groups by Countdown Singers, only on JioSaavn. Download English songs online from JioSaavn. On this date in 1960, the song “Save the Last Dance For Me” by The Drifters hit No. Save the Last Dance for Me, from the album The 60s In Song-The Vocal Groups, was released in the year 2014. Go directly to shout page. Connect your Spotify account to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device or platform. Some user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. This song is currently unavailable in your area. Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100. No ads. Start the wiki, You can dance-every dance with the guyWho gives you the eye, let him hold you tightYou can smile-every smile for the manWho held your hand neath…. Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. MI Paltan, tune in to the official MI playlists curated by the Mumbai Indians!

Ontario Temperature In Winter, Paris Temperature By Month, Chicago Crime Statistics By Race, Best American Chocolate Bars, Slang For Shooting Someone, Assam Assembly Election 2019 Date, Turn On Captions Memes,