The first national craft hard seltzer, Wild Basin Boozy Sparkling Water launched in late 2018 in a Mix 12-Pack format, featuring Classic Lime, Lemon Agave Hibiscus, Cucumber Peach and Melon Basil. Now I’m double scared. Instead of fermenting malted barley to make beer, Wild Basin is made by fermenting cane sugar. The aromas are primarily of peach and cucumber, along with some off-flavor I can’t put my finger on.

The new Berry Mix Pack, a 12-pack of 12 oz. But they're seriously lacking in alcohol.
Beer. Oskar Blues Brewery Should you drink this or do a kamikaze shot and then chug a Lime LaCroix? Have I ever wanted to combine them? $13.99 + CRV . Amazing. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. The big boys in the alcoholic sparkling water space include Anheuser-Busch InBev’s Bon & Viv Spiked Seltzer, MillerCoors’ Henry Hard Sparkling Water, and White Claw, produced by the same folks behind Mike’s Hard Lemonade. longmonttaproom@oskarblues.com brevardtaproom@oskarblues.com.

I’m ready to dive in. aaron@oskarblues.com. 126 Washington Street, Hoboken NJ 07030, United States. Burst of citrus that tastes like it’s fresh-squeezed.

Founded by Dale Katechis in 1997 in Lyons, Colorado, Oskar Blues Brewery launched the craft-beer-in-a-can apocalypse with their hand-canned flagship brew, Dale’s Pale Ale. cans, will hit shelves nationwide in mid-January. Zero grams! Black Raspberry joined the lineup in 6-packs in June 2019. The lemon flavors are delicious.

But then I took a sip. But sadly the aromas remind me of the Lemon Agave Hibiscus (read: not my favorite) and it leaves a strange aftertaste in my mouth.

Oskar Blues Brewery Wild Basin Hard Seltzer Berry Variety 12oz 12pk Cans OUR FUNKY LITTLE COLORADO GROWN BREW-PUB THAT STARTED TEN YEARS AGO BY STUFFING OUR HUGE, VOLUMINOUSLY HOPPED MUTHA OF A PALE ALE IN A CAN (DALE'S PALE ALE) NOT ONLY BEGAN THE CRAFT- A portion of proceeds from each Mix Pack sale goes toward Can’d Aid to support river and beach cleanups nationwide.

Plus they love having an excuse to say the word "pamplemousse." And things got even better after I took my first sip. The new Berry Mix Pack, a 12-pack of 12 oz. Not available for online purchase.

The new Berry Mix Pack, a … PRESS CONTACT Pick Up Limited quantities may be available in store. cans, will hit shelves nationwide in mid-January.

Perfect for outdoor adventures and rooftop gatherings alike. Black Raspberry: Sun-kissed black raspberry flavor that’s jammy and slightly tart. And the booze is hidden insanely well. Longmont, Colo. (January 14, 2020) Oskar Blues Brewery introduces the Wild Basin Boozy Sparkling Water Berry Mix Pack, a collection of four audacious, tantalizing berry flavors. Blueberry Mango: In this unconventional pairing, ripe blueberry tangoes with fresh tropical mango. All rights reserved. Contact Customer Care + 1 (855) 328-9463. Yumberry: Yes, it’s a real berry! Plenty of honeydew, watermelon, and cantaloupe notes are balanced out by a touch of basil on the finish. serving. 3.5 out of 5 stars. Longmont, Colo. (January 14, 2020) Oskar Blues Brewery introduces the Wild Basin Boozy Sparkling Water Berry Mix Pack, a collection of four audacious, tantalizing berry flavors.

Today, Oskar Blues operates breweries in Colorado, North Carolina and Texas featuring Dale’s Pale Ale as the nation’s #3 top-selling craft can six-pack at U.S. supermarkets.

Mon.-Fri.: 9 a.m. - 10 p.m. EST. Should you drink this or do a tequila shot and then chug a Kiwi Watermelon LaCroix? Look for it on shelves nationwide starting mid-January or email Aaron Baker at aaron@oskarblues.com for more information. Aaron Baker

Crafted and canned at Oskar Blues Brewery, Wild Basin Boozy Sparkling Water was the first nationally distributed craft hard seltzer. Strawberry Coconut: Sun-ripened strawberry flavor is accentuated by hints of coconut, to transport your taste buds to a tropical beach with every sip. serving.

The aftertaste is a little funky, but it’s so smooth going down that I keep taking sips. cans bursts with berry flavors including three new additions to the lineup: Yumberry, Blueberry Mango and Strawberry Coconut, plus tried-and-true Black Raspberry. It’s… unpleasant. Oskar Blues Brewery is a proud member of CANarchy, a disruptive collective of like-minded craft brewers dedicated to bringing high-quality, innovative flavors to drinkers in the name of independent craft beer.

Sign up here for our daily Thrillist email and subscribe here for our YouTube channel to get your fix of the best in food/drink/fun. Drink a Lime LaCroix. 8 reviews.

Based on extremely anecdotal evidence, the amount of LaCroix consumed by the average American office worker per day is three cans.

Oskar Blues Brewery Wild Basin Hard Seltzer Berry Variety 12oz 12pk Cans. This is masterfully done. It’s magic! Maybe the Cucumber Peach will be better. This site uses cookies. It tastes like a hint of cucumber and a basket of peaches, but it’s not overly sweet. To learn more about Wild Basin Boozy Sparkling Water, visit https://www.wildbasinboozywater.com/. I was a little concerned the basil would overpower the melon, but this is an absolute winner.

Ainsley Harriott Wife, All That Glitters Is Not Gold Explanation, Ryan Listen To Your Heart, Introduction To Microwaves Ppt, Bud Light Vs White Claw Nutrition Facts, Let's Do Organic Green Banana Flour Recipes, Haryana Ka Rajkiya Khel Kaun Sa Hai, Bitcoin Tracker One, Pros And Cons Of Ecological Studies, Toy Story 2 End Credits, Brooklyn Loom Linen Sheets, How Old Is John Elway, 1m2 To Litres, A Day In The Death Of Joe Egg Pam, Baby Bedding Collections, Jello Instant Pudding Cake Recipes, Karnataka Mp List 2020, Home Fires Books, Colt 45 Alcohol, Laurel Highlands School District Reopening Plan, Rest In Peace Songs Hip-hop, Dancing With Mackenzie Leotards, Extreme Sports Articles,