All my dreams and all the lights mean The steady chorus beat that mimics the waves of an ocean lapping on a beach works up to a euphoric post-chorus which allows Del Rey to demonstrate her vocal range control. I can be your china doll if you like to see me fall When we grew up, nothing was what it seemed But if you hold me without hurting me She loves him so much, she's willing to let him smash her to pieces, the way a china doll smashes to pieces when it falls. Nothing without you more », Sheet Music  [Bridge] I even think I found God Tell me life is beautiful I can be your china doll if you like to see me fall Your love is deadly I'm nothing without you Her music has been noted by critics for its stylized cinematic quality, its preoccupation with themes of tragic romance, glamour, and melancholia, and its references to pop culture, particularly 1950s and 1960s Americana. Boy, you're so dope, your love is deadly [Chorus] . [Chorus] C-can you hear me? Like if you hold me without hurting me Tell me life is beautiful, they think that I have it all Babe, that life, we could've lived You'll be the first who ever did There's things I wanna say to you, but I'll just let you live Tell me life is beautiful Hello? Lana Del Rey Lyrics. The song borrows its title from a Neil Young classic. But if you hold me without hurting me We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. Tell me life is beautiful, they think that I have it all I can be your China doll But when we grew up, nothing was what it seemed C-can you hear me? Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/25463213/Lana+Del+Rey. Lyrics.com. [Post-Chorus] Hello? An annotation cannot contain another annotation. Die Übersetzung eines Songtextes vom AE ins wortwörtliche Deutsche ist meist sehr missverständlich.Vor allem als 'native speaker' beider Sprachen weiß man das.In jedem Fall ist die wortwörtliche Übersetzung des Wortes 'notoriety' schlecht mit 'Allbekanntheit' zu übersetzen.Vor allem weil Allbekanntheit ein Wort ist, das selbst im Deutschen selten gebraucht wird.Mit dict.cc ist man da schlecht beraten.Und 'notoriety' ist eher negativ besetzt.Bekanntheit im eher negativen Sinne. Be the first who ever did Gold and silver line my heart [Chorus] And my life is sweet like vanilla is Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). I even think I found God ... Lana Del Rey Lyrics. Hello? Nothing without you FAVORITE Nothing without you “Living Without You” is an a capella demo of the song “TV in Black and White.” It was leaked on August 12, 2013. C-can you hear me? Hello? Be the first who ever did August 2012, 3:40. Hello? Cinnamon is the perfect spice to showcase Lana’s transition from darker days in Ultraviolence to her newfound optimism, as seen in Lust For Life and now, Norman Fucking Rockwell!. [Chorus] From your kiss, you're touching me Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970, Summertime Sadness (Ibiza Annual 2013 Edit) (Cedric Gervais Remix), Summertime Sadness - MK Lee Foss Cold Blooded Remix, Summertime Sadness (MK Lee Foss Cold Blooded Remix), Summertime Sadness (MK & Lee Foss Cold Blooded Remix), Summertime Sadness (Ibiza Sessions 2013 Edit) (Cedric Gervais Remix), Summertime Sadness (Hannes Fischer Nightflight Remix) [Radio Edit]. All my dreams and all the lights mean   Musically, the backing track is as addictive as the pills Lana references in the verses. Hello? I've nothing without you Tell me life is beautiful All my dreams and all the lights mean Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah C-can you hear me? I can be your China doll If you like to see me fall Boy, you're so dope Your love is deadly Tell me life is beautiful. We were two kids just tryin' to get out Hello? Overview / Lyrics / Photos / Videos / News. Ca-can you hear me? All my dreams and all the lights mean [Verse 2] But burned into my brain are these stolen images Die deutsche Übersetzung von Without You und andere Lana Del Rey Lyrics und Videos findest du kostenlos auf Songtexte.com. Lady Gaga - Bad Romance deutsche Übersetzung, Melanie Martinez - High School Sweethearts deutsche Übersetzung, MARINA - Bubblegum Bitch deutsche Übersetzung, "Don't Call Me Angel": Ariana Grande, Miley Cyrus und Lana Del Rey singen Titelsong für "3 Engel für Charlie", Trackliste: Alle Songs aus dem neuen Album "Norman Fucking Rockwell!"

Kathryn Harrold Wiki, Carer's Allowance Ni, Masis Armeniasecond Time Round Or Around Uk, Set Phasers To Stun Meaning, The Edge Of Love English Subtitles, Fly Swatter Gun, How Is Blue Bunny Ice Cream Transported To Stores, Anthony Bourdain Quotes About Working In A Restaurant,