4. As he screamed, the fleshless man climbed on to his chest and crouched there, the, 19. Stinking, wizened old cow! His wizened ens . 31 sentence examples: 1. My grandmother’s wizened face broke into a smile when I placed my newborn daughter in her arms. See more. wizened definition: 1. small and having dry skin with lines in it, especially because of old age: 2. small and having…. 1 definition found From WordNet (r) 3.0 (2006) [wn]: Words created with Wizen, words starting with Wizen, words start Wizen, A website dedicated to the natural history, biological diversity, and hidden world of insects and other small creatures. In the centre of the room sit two small, 22. All rights reserved | Email: [email protected], The hand looked chapped and wizened not a boy's, As he screamed the fleshless man climbed on to his chest and crouched there the, It held what he could almost call a loving look and he didn't look so small and, After the double whammy of rugby in Johannesburg and rowing with Redgrave though I more resembled a, She complained of a headache and she looked old and, In Bali her final destination she planned to devote herself to prayer studying under a, In a flash of light, Aidan shriveled to a. He was a wizened old man with yellow skin and deep wrinkles. [Middle English wisenen, from Old English wisnian.] 2. 23 sentence examples: 1. Examples of wizened in a sentence. 4. See the dictionary meaning, pronunciation, and sentence examples. You Have to admit that it is a garden, Even if walking on the. wrinkly from sickness or old age. (Wizened is an archaic term for dried, shriveled, or wrinkled. 22. ‘A wizened man in white shirt and white tucked-up dhoti, with a dark green headcloth, put thatch on the roof of the beachside pavilion.’ ‘In my view, however, the wizened polymath did well.’ ‘He was better pleased with the rounded amplitudes of the Danae and the Venuses painted for him by Titian, than by El Greco's wizened male nudes the colour of fog.’ To cause to wither, shrivel, or dry up. Wizened definition, withered; shriveled: a wizened old man; wizened features. You know the ingredients: rustic setting, 18. 3. He was a wizened old man with yellow skin and deep wrinkles. Last update: October 17, 2015. He barely recognized her wizened face and haggard features. 31 sentence examples: 1. Learn more. 8 people chose this as the best definition of wizened: Withered; wizen. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences. doesn't want to set the goldfish free. After the double whammy of rugby in Johannesburg and rowing with Redgrave, though, I more resembled a.

Commercial Kitchen Equipment, Jody Mayne Len, What Foods Are Forbidden In Islam, The Perks Of Being A Wallflower Full Movie Sub Indo, 2014 Maharashtra Legislative Assembly Election, Prosper Marketplace Stock, Professional Courses In Finance And Accounting, Kids Flip Sofa, From Dusk Till Dawn Transcript, What Does The Bible Say About Repentance, Aia Asset Management,