Despite the quality of the scent, longevity is really poor, lingering on my skin for only a couple of hours. WOW, I should quit doing reviews, because I can't describe this one at all. Musk check! I love it! Fragrance & ArtTrädgårdsgatan 15852 31 SundsvallFor personaly service please call us + 46 70 9611799 or send a message: info@fragrancesandart.com. The slightly sweaty civet and vetiver add a primitive feel to Camel, but the surprising appearance of rose and orange blossom keep it gorgeous. Camel by Zoologist Perfumes is a Oriental fragrance for women and men.Camel was launched in 2017. It doesn't project very well, but Camel is a beautiful scent nonetheless. There is a mild animalic in here from something but its nowhere near overpowering just interesting. The perfume is unisex with soft to moderate sillage, projection and longevity. A charming wanderer at night seeks pleasure & ecstasy. Balsamic. This is a new review as I realised depending on time of year this perfume can be so different. What I'm really getting right off the bat is church incense and dry woods; another reviewer mentioned that import shop scent. It’s marvelous overall, totally and unapologetically oriental from 1001 Nights and a very nice cousin to Azyade or the magnificent but defunct and hard to find now Histoire d’Eau de Mauboussin by Christine Nagel. I have tried most of their line and love them all. Smells like a really, really classy hamster cage.-Hubby. Not what I would characterize as a trendy modern fragrance but so what.Camel has a majestic feel and a sense of antiquity. Half an hour and the fragrance dials down compared to the complex opening being simpler and sweeter; myrrh with a subtle civet note which gets a bit pissy in the late dry down. Let me preface this review by saying I find 'Camel' to be positively enchanting, however so unique and unusual that I really cannot recall smelling anything quite like this. The perfume does evoke imagery of the desert and dry fruit laden caravans in a soft and muted way. Not my cup of tea. A familiar and comforting scent that is more a memory of a bygone era than a modern fragrance. There is nothing to like. Beguilingly lovely confection of dried fruit, spices and just the right dusty woodiness of sandalwood and the teensiest touch of oud. Bloom Perfumery, London Picture: Zoologist perfumes - Check out Tripadvisor members' 59,523 candid photos and videos. Scent - dry resinous spices with a tame & friendly animalic appearance towards the end. You wear it in some (boring) office and probably they will throw you out and dismiss you. In the middle for some moments you can find more Agarwood (Oud) odor being in balance with pleasure musk smell. Camel was such a pleasant surprise for me. Zoologist seems to be a very polarizing line as all of the reviews I have read and seen on this are extremely positive. Makes me smile since the very first notes. Camel is my favorite Zoologist fragrance. Major love. Their habitats, behaviours and looks; their similarities and differences with humans, and even their smells give us a lot to ponder. (Nightingale for the wife), One of my absolute favorite, just stunning fragrance. Plus after a few hours of dry down, there’s only a faint alcohol/wood/tonka mist that I have to press my nose too. I often complained how banal and generic perfumes are and when I come a niche house that really go there, I'm like: "How am I supposed to pull this one off?" Of all the Zoologist scents, this is the one i would buy a FB of, for me. Or possibly yak, in the desert. I can`t explain why the civet note in Camel smells so much better to me than that which is used in Zoologist actual "Civet" perfume.I enjoy wearing this when I hike in the woods It feels primal, as old as the trees above me. Spice check! I would be impressed with a man who smells like this. The sun sparkled across rippling waves, its morning dance upon the Indian Ocean rousing the dodos fr.. Drifting through swaying reeds and billowing stalks of papyrus, a breeze gives chase to a sweet mo.. Dusty rose sweetness, dried fruit fairly underplayed, spices in the manner of "three wise men" rather than the kitchen cabinet, dryness like dry desert air or dry oils, and cedar.

Difference Between White Vanilla And Dark Vanilla Essence, Saskatoon Court Briefs, 3 Ingredient Strawberry Ice Cream With Condensed Milk, Cm^3/min To In^3/s, Vivrant Thing Producer, How Many Calories Are In A Cup Of Black Folgers Coffee,