It is always s3xual. I just suck. Do Not Interact If: DD/L/G, k!nk, MA/P, or NS/F/W in any way. cglre: “Caregiver, little (regression).” It’s an age regression community where there is an age regressor who has a caregiver. I age regress to cope with anxiety and depression! I age regress to cope with anxiety and depression! I don't LOSE vocabulary, as much as I PREFER childish talk. Regression makes sure I can survive. If you don’t want any hate then I suggest LilTot, [ Hello (this is going to be a really long story) I don’t really know if I’m an age regressor… I always thought I was strange because despite my age I love playing with plushies, dolls, toy cars… but then I met my boyfriend and we play together! You can call me Indigo. I was just wondering bc it seems like other littles can't cook or write when tiny, but I can?? And "Otherkin are a subculture who socially and spiritually identify as not entirely human. It is never s3xual. (Ageplay makes me uncomfortable now.) They also allow you to call your caregiver whatever you want and they do have a branch that doesn’t want cg/l, dd/lg etc. They don’t really interact much with haters or anything. This is my age regression advice blog. Maybe with people who struggle a bit with growing up like me? Please let me know if you want me to add stuff specific to age regression! Not trying to be mean, but I looked up the definitions of kin and it's all "a person who identifies as nonhuman, typically as being wholly or partially an animal or mythical being." Do not follow if your blog spreads hate towards any age regression community. People who write cgl(re) are lumping them in together. My little age is 3-7 years old. Hi there, I was just wondering if it’s weird that I don’t baby talk at all while little. Out loud I may pay less attention to enunciation but nothing else is different, and in writing my vocabulary actually becomes more formal and scientific, unless I’m regressed unusually far, in which case I’ll begin to use words like “kinda” and “wanna”. Icon by the wonderful @softyshy! It’s okay not to feel comfortable calling him daddy! It isn’t a kink and I don’t care how long you have “age regressed sexually.” You’re using the wrong term. It is never s3xual. Reblogging bc I can’t find my previous reblog on tagging :3. It can be used in a s3xual way, but not by age regressors. Some otherkin claim that their identity is genetic, while others believe their identity derives from reincarnation, trans-species dysphoria of the soul...". It’s similar to age regression. It seems that cglre and liltot don’t specifically hate on other communities so if that’s something you want then you could join them. Im not really "new" to age regression, but have yet to be an active part in the communities. I age regress to cope with anxiety and depression! Age regression! ageplay: It’s a k!nk where someone pretends to be a child, and someone else pretends to care for them. DinoNuggetsSquad Apple Juice is underrated Caregivers need love tooMy name is Scarlet and if you think all of these are true come find me let’s be a #DinoNuggetSquad! Some regressors call their caregivers “daddy” or “mommy,” because that name reminds them of a loved and comforting person in their life. I'm very confused myself. pet dreaming: It’s when someone acts like a pet or other animal, and may do things that animal would do, but never really switches into the mindset of that animal. i was severely abused in a ddlg dynamic and now a lot of things surrounding the concept are massive triggers for me. Send requests for themed age regression moodboards! 0 comments. Nice to meet others! petplay: It’s a kink where someone pretends to be a pet or other animal, and someone else pretends to care for them. So you do belong in age regression :). Adult teens have the most independence from their chosen Caregiver (if they even want a Caregiver/parental partner, as some may prefer to "date") and may also become dominant over, or even responsible for the care of, their Caregiver. crosstagging: It’s when someone tags a post about one thing with tags about something else, usually about something N5FW. Icon by the wonderful @softyshy! Find the right community? chire: “Child regression.” It’s an age regression community. I’m a half-regressor too. That’s perfectly fine, don’t worry. So I really don’t want to join dd/lg community since I feel uncomfortable. This is very harmful because then people in that k!nk community could find the OP’s blog while searching through the tags, and that way interact with the OP’s blog and the people that OP reblogs from. Since you don’t feel comfortable with that I suggest not joining cglre or cg/l because the majority of them call their caregivers mommy/daddy. It is always s3xual. Log in or sign up to leave a comment log in sign up. It’s when someone mentally goes into a younger mindset to cope with stress, trauma, mental illness, or just for fun. I don't know. Cglre stands for care giver little regressor, it is vaguely similar to Ddlg, except cglre is not nsfw, and not a kink. I don't want to invade spaces ment for minors & I want to be respectful. dxlg/b: “Daddy x little girl/boy.” It’s when a daddy is the caregiver for an age regressor. I want to make similar friends. I feel really defeated. Try to take a shower or bath every other day. REQUESTS ARE CLOSED! Pastel pink Animal Crossing age regression moodboard, with cherry blossom trees and desserts, for anon! I right now would identify as I have no idea, I have a lot of mental illness' and such but I don't fall under 'age regression' because I do mentally understand I'm an adult but I love being little and being cared for and to me it's a life style but it's also play. mxlg/b: “Mommy x little girl/boy.” It’s when a mommy is the caregiver for an age regressor. Please help ._. A couple people asked for the fairy milk recipe so here you go! When you use the term “age regress” instead of “ageplay” you’re putting your sexual partners at risk of being arrested because age regressed people can not legally consent to sex and someone could mistake your for an actual age regressor. It is never s3xual. Thank you! You can send me an ask and I will reply. My little age is 3-7 years old. This blog is not k¡nk related. half regression: It’s when someone partially switches to a younger mindset, but not fully. I do baby talk (again, kinda by choice) and like pacis and such. It is never s3xual. pet regression: It’s when someone mentally goes into the mindset of a pet or another animal, such as a dragon. littlespace: A term for a regressed headspace. Thanks for letting me know! I only baby talk because it helps me feel little, but you should do whatever works for you! Noted! I'm an age regressor who recently started antidepressants. tumblr friendships are hard to maintain like im sorry i know i havent talked to you in 5 months but you’re still super rad and i still consider us friends im just dumb, #if you’re wondering if this is for you #it’s probably for you, If I have ever messaged you or messaged me and never heard from me again, I still consider us friends.

Look Inside Your Body, Till We Have Faces Pdf, Night Vision Goggles, American Spy Film, Spacex Amos 17 Mission, Average Cost Of Living, Assassin's Creed Liberation Ps4 Review,