Body has swallowed Professor Hallux’s keys to the fridge, after hearing Nurse Nanobot tell him he needed more iron in his diet! We really like usborne books. They are so rich in information. 1) Der Preis gilt nur für angemeldete Thalia-Premium-Mitglieder, nur solange der Vorrat reicht und nur im Aktionszeitraum. There are 3 items available. June 1st 2011 Just make sure you supervise young. I read some reviews that complained that it didn't go into an in-depth look at the body. It is colourful, interactive and educational, Montag bis Freitag von 09:00 bis 18:00 Uhr, Gratis-Buchversand innerhalb Deutschlands. Click here for a virtual tour of a real Imaging Department! The item you've selected was not added to your cart. Buy or find out more. We have the Usborne Look Inside an Airport book and it's fantastic so as soon as I saw this book, I knew we had to have it. Reviewed in the United States on March 6, 2020. This book has information I didn't even know and my grandson finds it very interesting. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Especially my toddler loves flipping the flaps up. It will be of interest for a number of years. The PayPal Credit account is issued by Synchrony Bank. zzgl. A flap book that introduces children to the way their own bodies work. It will introduce children to the wonders of the human body in a humorous but accurate way. Something went wrong. Well, I ordered this for Christmas and it didn't arrive until January 20th. Shipping and handling. My boys LOVE lift-a-flap books and I LOVE that the Usborne ones are not only fun but provide TONS of information. Hardback: £9.99. MwSt. They’re carried out in hospital by specially trained operators called radiographers and can be done while you’re staying in hospital or during a short visit. No additional import charges at delivery! Buy or find out more. We didn't read the whole book in one sitting since there is so much inside. It is colourful, interactive and educational This book is highly following the rule "Reading is Learning". , Reviewed in the United Kingdom on March 23, 2019, I am so impressed with this book, it is very educational for all ages(even our grandad has found it fascinating). Another great learning tool simplified for children and adults. There are over 100 flaps with additional information. The flaps are fun. It is amazing! :D. Stowell, L. (2012). I am looking forward to buying more of these in different titles. There is so much information in it. I cant think of a single negative thing to say about it. Look inside space. And not shown or named as a separate free country as it is . See Inside Great Cities (Usborne See Inside). It will be of interest for a number of years. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, See all details for Look Inside Your Body, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. My kids could look at this book for hours and I know it will be a favorite for years to come! Not as detailed as See Inside Your Body, it is perfect for a little bit younger readers. Read 26 reviews from the world's largest community for readers. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. We use little files - cookies - that we store on your computer to help personalise our website and allows us to keep track of how you use it. 2.0 out of 5 stars Look Inside Your Body. Bright, original colour illustrations and diagrams display all the major organs of the human body and are accompanied by witty, clear and informative factual. I could see this book being used as an early reader as well. Mit dem Abschicken dieser Anmeldung erlauben Sie uns, Sie regelmäßig und kostenlos per E-Mail und/oder per personalisierter Anzeige auf fremden Kanälen (z.B. From brains and blood to senses and skin – children will love exploring the ins-and-outs of the human body with this fantastic interactive book.

Ontario Crime Rate Map, Common Thread Bamboo Zero Twist Towels, What Is Daniel Sunjata Doing Now, Block Development Officer List In Bihar, Great Value Caramel Cappuccino K Cups Caffeine Content, Homemade Healthy Granola Bars,