"'mom's sister and her husband'? she thought concerned as she saw a little girl probably about five sitting on the window seat to the right across from her. 'Perhaps her parents are in the bathroom or something?' "Hey, its alright." Read and Review. The sight made Chris and Jill stare horrified, while Leon looked more stunned than anything else. Ultimate. The world at this time, well, has all but ended. They have been working on this drug for more than two decades, with the first trial going dreadfully wrong (hmmm). The series is partially set in 2022 and follows half-sisters Jade and Billie Wesker, daughters of recurring villain Albert Wesker. ", "Hello Jill." Chris swayed a little at the thought of Wesker at the Zoo. Jill giggled and followed after the pair. Annabelle smiled. The pilot ends with them uncovering a conspiracy involving Umbrella, rabbits, and… dogs. And dere's also games to play at home!" And whenever Daddy looses he sits in his chair pouting like a little kid my age!" Oh how she liked Jill! "He does, well he's never told me but I know.". I am here to answer questions about the event asked by General Anthony Haddock." He also gave Javier a sample of the virus within Steve Burnside. Claire sighed. "That's right." 'That's actually a really sweet thing to say to your kid.' Wesker, ignoring everyone around him, looked down at Annabelle. Don't you live with him? Both Claire and Wesker froze. He looked coldly at Wesker. ", "Nope." "What a surprise, it has been far too long.". Most of the western United States is now a new country called Umbrella, while Central America is the Amazonia. He’s in his 60s, an older gentleman. "Believe what you like. It was then that she noticed the girl's teddy bear on the ground a few feet away from Annabelle's bag. Her eyes darted across the plane. "Claire?". "My name is Aconite Lillian Wesker, daughter of Albert Wesker, I am eighteen years of age, and I am here because I along with Sherry Ann Birkin age 12 and Leon Scott Kennedy age 21 escaped the biohazard zone Raccoon City. "It's alright, as long as I have Daddy I can live with it." Said limitation being T-virus test subject F-02-16 or, as he researched, Aconite Potter. [35] According to PlayStation Universe, "From his perpetual shades, stoic persona and swanky haircut, Wesker has all the makings of an iconic—albeit somewhat stereotypical—videogame villain." Annabelle opened her mouth to reply only to be cut off by Chirs's scream of "WESKER!!!" "No he hasn't but dat's just how Daddy is, he doesn't tell people how he feels but I can see it in his eyes." The same source also compares Wesker's role in Resident Evil 4 to that of James Bond villain Ernst Stavro Blofeld. Masachika Kawata, the game's producer, confirmed that Wesker perished in the game's finale. "Don't give me that shit!" Anyway, this group won’t be a central element of the show. Claire walked up to the three of them who had just walked into the luggage collecting area. She said softly gaining the pairs attention as she lifted the girls bag and teddy then walked over to them. Even as Claire said this she couldn't ignore the thought that Annabelle wasn't talking about a person behind Wesker that ate at her mind. Chris protested moving to stop her but Jill stopped him, something telling her that Wesker really wasn't going to hurt them today. Initially introduced as a supporting character in the first game, he has been one of the primary antagonists throughout the series, where he usually manipulates story events behind-the-scenes. Wesker returns in Resident Evil 5 conspiring with the pharmaceutical division of the TRICELL conglomerate as a means to create the "Uroboros virus", an enhanced virus derived from the Progenitor virus, with which he ultimately plans to release into the Earth's atmosphere. A/N: I don't know where this idea came into my mind it just did and it wouldn't leave me alone until I wrote it… so anyway… I hope you enjoy :). "You're a father…" Jill lowered her gun, she knew they would have to got after Wesker another time, she just couldn't bring herself to attack Wesker in front of the little girl… his child…. "Not long enough!" "Your welcome." Annabelle grinned. Standing there, in the airport with a group of people standing stunned behind him. Chris shouted making the people standing behind Wesker flinch thinking that Chris was going to shoot them or something. As Chris raved about how Claire wasn't going and other rants about Wesker Claire stood there stunned, a million thoughts going through her mind, the main ones though were about tomorrow and how she would be spending it with Wesker of all people. Though I kinda wish he wouldn't slobber as much." She placed her hand on the girls shoulder as she directed them to the seat so that they could sit while waiting. "Here, I got your bag for you." She shook her head again. Oh. In their reporting, the show was expected to “expand the Resident Evil universe and deepen the exiting (sp?) "Please don't shoot my Dad…" panic was starting to show in Annabelle's voice and she began to squirm in Claire's arms. "Hello." Annabelle clutched his leg tighter and pressed her face into his trench coat. Claire sighed as she sat on the plane which was taking them to L.A. where they would be taking a small vacation, yes, she didn't know how she had managed it but she had finally managed to convince Chris and Leon to go on a vacation. "Why aren't you with your dad now? it was obvious that Chris was getting frustrated and although he really wanted to he knew that if he did it would cause a panic if he started shooting at Wesker… plus he might end up hitting an innocent person instead. "What are you doing here!?" She seems to make friends rather quickly and is incredibly friendly. She smiled back. She said softly. "She died when I was born.". "What the hell!?" field as a means to buy his way into a high position, and he deployed the elite STARS against it in order to obtain combat data to prove the Tyrant's effectiveness to the company. Albert Wesker (アルバート・ウェスカー, Arubāto Wesukā) is one of the central characters in Capcom's Resident Evil series (Biohazard in Japan).

Assassin's Creed Odyssey Hdr Settings Sony X900e, Minister Of Justice Canada Contact, Claddagh Ring History, Tyler Florence Kids, How Long Do Comets Last, Spider-man: Far From Home Cyclone, Hexane Msds Pdf, Ffs Meaning Plastic Surgery,