We value your privacy. Nevada-based Allegiant (G4) is a low-cost carrier that flies all Economy Class aircraft to about 100 destinations in 40 US states. However, Allegiant's focus cities include a mix of smaller and larger airports, including Bellingham International Airport (BLI), Fort Lauderdale–Hollywood International Airport (FLL), Los Angeles International Airport (LAX), Las Vegas's McCarran International Airport (LAS) and Phoenix–Mesa Gateway Airport (AZA). Our flight was rescheduled for 12noon the next day and we're told to go home as we could not stay at airport overnight. I have flown allegiant at least 10 times in the last year and a half from des moines to multiple locations in Florida and to Phoenix-Mesa. At 925pm I was told incoming flight was delayed and we were now delayed until 1015pm. more. I then asked him to repeat his self for the other people standing here who also missed boarding the same flight. Enjoy reading our tips and recommendations. When I called Allegiant Customer Care and spoke with Saban, I was apologized to and then told they could do nothing about it. Because shoes made the pocket pooch, she made me check the bag and pay the baggage fee AGAIN. Check out our latest Allegiant Air reviews, guides, news, and deals below. When she finally returned she also acted like she wasn't sure what I was talking about, even though she was the exact person my mother had talked to twice, before going into the office and getting the bag in question. She was NOT going to let me on my flight without the fee. Sondra at the BCO office was just as rude when I drove over there to pick up the bag that apparently she was suppose to have dropped off hours earlier but was "too busy," only to tell me they were closed and I could wait as she slowly walked to the restroom with no further explanation. I did come home and contact the FAA about the situation. FAQ. I have been in customer service for over a decade. Register now and reply to member reviews. We’ll start sending you the news you need delivered straight to you. Surprisingly my flight with Allegiant Air was not all that bad despite the mixed reviews I had […] It is very important to do your own analysis before making any investment based on your own personal circumstances and consult with your own investment, financial, tax and legal advisers. Allegiant Air Horror Show at the Albuquerque Airport 7/31/2016. It is NOT worth it. So disappointed in the lack of humanity behind allegiant after this! The contents of this site may not be republished, reprinted, rewritten or recirculated without written permission. 14 things you should know about Global Entry before your next trip. Tried to call ahead about traveling with my service dog. I wouldn't fly this airline again for anything. Register now and reply to member reviews. Companies pay us to be accredited or when you click a link, call a number or fill a form on our site. When I tried to explain to her that a medical device should not be charged, she only disputed loudly that it was "overweight and inappropriately packed". They charged my card for flight that I told them twice I did not need. My mom, who was traveling with me, asked her to calm down and lower her voice, Adina’s' response was "well she started it so I can talk to her however I want." The Allegiantair counter was deserted and after waiting for ten minutes the Alaska Air people at the next counter said they would go find an Allegiantair agent. So, I added an extra $60 to my flight for nothing. Then and only then did a manager come to the phone and tell me the best she can do is book me for the next flight which is 3 days away AT THE PRICE OF $75. Me and 8 other people all missed the flight because of needed to check a bag. Yet as I crept along, resting between steps, numerous crew members flew around me both ways without ever a query if I was alright or needed help or even an "excuse me". Since then, friends have made the same trip. Get buying tips about Airlines delivered to your inbox. *Please confirm baggage fees on airline website. I told her that in no way was I leaving until she did some further investigation into the fact that the bag should be there, since I had driven all the way to the airport based on what we were told. This suggests a pattern and an intentional trap to make extra money off their patrons...holding people hostage to their baggage practices. I'll happily pay more to fly with an airline who cares. I was told I would get a credit but never got it. AWFUL. Mind you this was not only a trip back from my destination Allegiant took me to but the first time I have ever been demanded to pay for transport my medical equipment. October 11th. By entering your email, you agree to sign up for consumer news, tips and giveaways from ConsumerAffairs. They are the same width. I'm up and semi athletic again. A link has directed you to this review. We value your privacy. While, admittedly, the first half of 2018 was a bit rough to Allegiant Air, it’s still a U.S. Department of Transportation certified airline that’s been operating since 1997. This crew arranged for a wheelchair to help me deplane. See reviews below to learn more or submit your own review. Once a representative came to the line he then proceeded to tell me per his records he show I am the only person that missed the flight. Both Sondra and Teresa, at the Mesa Gateway Airport, were less than willing to even hear out what I was there for before stating "they didn't handle that" or "our office is closed." I had flown into and out of VPS via American several times previously and thought it was a very nice, easy and accommodating airport. Then I decided to cancel our checked bags. I asked her name and she said "Adina". I not only have a problem with that but the "agent" who was to assist me was very out of line. It's just another day". I had a $50 voucher from a previous flight where they had us sit in an airport for 9 hours! There was a crowd of employees and other travelers looking on leaving me to feel like she was divulging my health information, (HIPPA) I try to be so vigilant in traveling because I know this is not an everyday situation, but to be treated the way I was was very uncalled for. more. The way the pockets attach smaller than the rest of the bag makes the whole bag hold much less but once the pockets have been used, they pooch out making the bag slightly fatter. Teresa told me that she didn't deserve to be spoken to like this and that she was done. But crew did not notice or just didn't care. I had no luggage as I was clearly unable to handle anything beyond my purse hung on the walker. Allegiant Air Is Building an ‘Airline Resort’ in Florida. Heaven forbid, I put shoes in the shoe pocket on that trip. She then informed that she actually had received a call from BCO that they would be running a bag over for them to hold onto until someone arrived, but no one had. Why someone would either purposefully go out of their way to give poor customer service or not comprehend that I was that person here to pick up the bag is BEYOND me. My last flight was so troubling. So not only did they cause me to miss my flight but also charged me for another one.

League Of Angels Wiki, Example Of Goods, Tim Hortons White Hot Chocolate 2020, Dynamic Breadcrumbs Bootstrap, Witch's Mirror Kdrama, Importance Of Project Management Software, Tom Robinson Website, Telugu Feel Good Movies 2018,