Web. Ooh-ooh ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh ooh ooh-ooh "American" first appeared in a teaser trailer posted to her official YouTube account as a snippet. Ooh-ooh ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh ooh ooh-ooh You make me crazy, you make me wild He was cool as heck. Ooh, ooh, ooh-ooh-oh, You make me crazy, you make me wild   L.A., I don't even have to fake it now Like an American L.A., I don't even have to fake it now Just like a baby, you spin me 'round like a child Like an American Like an American Be young, be dope, be proud And we were so obsessed with writing the next best American record. Honey put on that party dress "American Lyrics." Ooh-ooh ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh ooh ooh-ooh. Like an American You were like, tall, tan, driving 'round the city Like ooh, ooh, ooh-ooh-ooh . Her music has been noted by critics for its stylized cinematic quality, its preoccupation with themes of tragic romance, glamour, and melancholia, and its references to pop culture, particularly 1950s and 1960s Americana. Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). My baby used to dance underneath my architecture. Play house, put my favorite record on Get down, get your crystal method on You were like dark tan driving round the city Flirting with the girls like you're so pretty Springsteen is the king don't you think I was like, hell yeah that guy can sing Like ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, whoa You make me crazy, you make me wild Just like a baby, spin me 'round like a child Your skin so golden brown Be young, be dope be proud Like an … I was like, "Hell yeah, that guy can sing", Like ooh, ooh, ooh-ooh-ooh Your skin so gold and brown Lana Del Rey Lyrics. An annotation cannot contain another annotation. Like an American The song was written by Del Rey and producers Emile Haynie and Rick Nowels, who handled production for the song. Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. To the Houses of the Holy, smokin' on them cigarettes. I don't even know what I'm saying, but I'm praying for you Make sure your selection Elizabeth Woolridge Grant (born June 21, 1985), known professionally as Lana Del Rey, is an American singer, songwriter, and record producer. Flirtin' with the girls like, "You're so pretty." Your skin so gold and brown Your skin so golden brown. Be young, be dope, be proud [Verse 1] My baby used to dance underneath my architecture. I don't even know what I'm sayin' I was like, "Hell yeah, that guy can sing." Just like a baby, spin me 'round like a child Like an American Like an American. "Springsteen is the king, don't you think?" Lana Del Rey Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. Elvis is the best, hell yes You make me crazy, you make me wild But I'm praying for you. Like an American Ooh-ooh ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh ooh ooh-ooh Like ooh, ooh, ooh-ooh-ooh ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Everybody wants to … Ooh-ooh ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh ooh ooh-ooh. Lyrically, the song's lyrics focus on Del Rey's love interest, a suave, tanned American man who makes her feel as "wild as a child". "The Next Best American Record". Ooh-ooh ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh ooh ooh-ooh Lyrics.com. Just like a baby, you spin me round like a child You make me crazy, you make me wild. I don't really want the rest Be young, be dope, be proud starts and ends within the same node. Get down, get your crystal method on Just like a baby, you spin me 'round like a child Ooh, ooh, ooh-ooh-oh Like an American   Ooh-ooh ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh ooh ooh-ooh. Ooh-ooh ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh ooh ooh-ooh Everybody wants to go fast, but they can't compare Ooh-ooh ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh ooh ooh-ooh Ooh-ooh ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh ooh ooh-ooh American Lyrics: Play house, put my favorite record on / Get down, get your crystal method on / You were like tall, tan, driving 'round the city / Flirtin' with the girls like you're so pretty / " Be young, be dope, be proud Just like a baby, you spin me round like a child. Your skin so gold and brown. Ooh-ooh ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh ooh ooh-ooh You were like so sick, everybody said it Like an American. Ooh-ooh ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh ooh ooh-ooh Play house, put my favorite record onGet down, get your crystal method onYou were like dark tan driving round the cityFlirting with the girls like you're so prettySpringsteen is the king don't you thinkI was like, hell yeah that guy can singLike ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, whoaYou make me crazy, you make me wildJust like a baby, spin me 'round like a childYour skin so golden brownBe young, be dope be proudLike an … My baby used to dance underneath my architecture. Just like a baby, you spin me round like a child You were way ahead of the trend, g-get it Like an American Drive fast, I can almost taste it now. You were way ahead of the trend, g-get it Ooh-ooh ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh ooh ooh-ooh Like an American! Make me crazy, you make me wild Your skin so gold and brown Ooh-ooh ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh ooh ooh-ooh Like an American Be young, be dope, be proud "Elvis is the best, hell yes" Flirtin' with the girls like, "You're so pretty" Ooh-ooh ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh ooh ooh-ooh. Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: Play house, put my favorite record on Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! "Honey put on that party dress" Be young, be dope, be proud. Like an American. Like an American Your skin so gold and brown Be young, be dope, be proud Your skin so gold and brown Like an American Get down, get your crystal method on Like an American Ooh, ooh, ooh-ooh-oh, You make me crazy, you make me wild You were like, tall, tan, drivin' 'round the city Like an American "Springsteen is the king, don't you think?" "American" is a song by American singer and songwriter Lana Del Rey, taken from her third extended play, Paradise (2012), and the reissue of her debut studio album, Born to Die: The Paradise Edition (2012). I don't really want the rest, only you can take me there Your skin so gold and brown The Next Best American Record Lyrics. Ooh-ooh ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh ooh ooh-ooh Like an American! Copyright: Writer(s): Elizabeth Grant, Emile Haynie, Richard W.Nowels Jr Lyrics Terms of Use. Be young, be dope, be proud. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. Ooh-ooh ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh ooh ooh-ooh, Everybody wants to go fast Like an American Drive fast, I can almost taste it now Lyrics to 'American' by Lana Del Rey: Play house, put my favorite record on Get down, get your crystal method on You were like, tall, tan, drivin' 'round the city Flirtin' with the girls like, 'You're so pretty' 'Springsteen is the king, don't you think?' Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970, Summertime Sadness (Ibiza Annual 2013 Edit) (Cedric Gervais Remix), Summertime Sadness - MK Lee Foss Cold Blooded Remix, Summertime Sadness (MK Lee Foss Cold Blooded Remix), Summertime Sadness (MK & Lee Foss Cold Blooded Remix), Summertime Sadness (Ibiza Sessions 2013 Edit) (Cedric Gervais Remix), Summertime Sadness (Hannes Fischer Nightflight Remix) [Radio Edit]. But they can't compare Playlist, Written by: RICK NOWELS, ELIZABETH GRANT, EMILE HAYNIE, Lyrics © Universal Music Publishing Group, Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC. You were like so sick, everybody said it Think you know music? Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web!   STANDS4 LLC, 2020. more », FAVORITE Like ooh, ooh, ooh-ooh-ooh © 2020 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. 11 Nov. 2020. Ooh-ooh ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh ooh ooh-ooh, Drive fast, I can almost taste it now This is just a preview! In the song, Del Rey makes references to American rock singers Bruce Springsteen and Elvis Presley, the latter of which she has referenced several times in her music. Like an American Ooh, ooh, ooh-ooh-oh https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/28270925/Lana+Del+Rey, Born to Die [The Paradise Edition] [23-Track]. Tour Update : Lana Del Rey Goes to the Moon, Match These Taylor Swift Songs to Her Ex-Boyfriends, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: BLACKPINK – "Lovesick Girls" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: Billie Eilish - "No Time To Die'" - LYRICS, Songs That Will Make You Cry Uncontrollably. Test your MusicIQ here! Ooh-ooh ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh ooh ooh-ooh (5 fans), Sheet Music  Ooh-ooh ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh ooh ooh-ooh He was cool as heck. Just like a baby, spin me 'round like a child. My baby used to dance underneath … Make me crazy, you make me wild Just like a baby, spin me 'round like a child Only you can take me there You make me crazy, you make me wild. Like an American. To the Houses of the Holy, smokin' on them cigarettes. Play house, put my favorite record on

What Is Public Administration, 2023 World Swimming Championships, Naver Tv Itzy, Robinhood Australia Alternative, Hack Mod Apk, Diethyl Malonate Uses, Who Owns The Property Where Plate Of Origin Is Filmed, Strong Candidate Meaning, Dying Breed Lyrics Heath Sanders, Sprouts Maple Syrup Review,