“…will no longer be said, “As the LORD lives, who brought up the sons of Israel out of the land of Egypt,” but, “As the LORD lives, who brought up the sons of Israel from the land of the north and from all the countries where He had banished them.” For I will restore them to their own land which I gave to their fathers. The Millennium is a time of peace and harmony on the earth when Jesus and the saints will rule in righteousness. “And after these things I heard a great voice of much people in heaven, saying, Alleluia; Salvation, and glory, and honor, and power, unto the Lord our God: For true and righteous are his judgments: for he hath judged the great whore, which did corrupt the earth with her fornication, and hath avenged the blood of his servants at her hand” (Revelation 19:1-2). 65:25a. I am a postmillennialist. “Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in their graves shall hear his voice, And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil unto the resurrection of damnation” (John 5:29). The main distinction between the two doctrines is how you treat the six references to “1000 years” in Revelation 20, literally or figuratively. Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded; but the same day Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all. Silversides makes a good case for the position I hold to: From a postmillennial historicist perspective, the millennium has NOT started yet. 6:1-2). 6:1-2). Psalms 69:15 - “Let not the pit shut her mouth upon me.”, Isaiah 14 contains one of the Old Testaments clearest prophecies about Lucifer. And He said to me, 'Write, for these words are true and faithful'” (Revelation 21:4-5). Jesus Christ called it “the resurrection of damnation” (John 5:29). 11:11. Let’s see what Revelation 20 actually says, and doesn’t say. As Satan and his angels behold their kingdom in ruins, they can only wander about, counsel together, and contemplate with trembling the final events to occur at the end of the 1000 years. vs. 10 - Satan, the Beast, and the False Prophet end up in this lake of fire. Some might ask, How can we “reign” for 1000 years if we’re in heaven? 5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. The Millennium is coming; nothing you can do will change this. 15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire. Read more about the bride of Christ here. They believed in a FUTURE literal 1000-year reign of Christ, citing many reasons that it was impossible to be currently living in the Millennium. 65:25a. Nobody will exploit another, nobody will steal or murder. Then the old earth passes, and the new earth comes (Revelation 21:1). To break it down even further: there is a ‘good resurrection’ (called “the first resurrection”) at the beginning of the 1000 years (vs. 4-6), whereas “the rest of the dead” are resurrected at the end of the 1000 years (vs. 5a). Oct 29, 2018 #3 I am a postmillennialist. Let’s see what else the Bible says about them. We have the chance to be like Christ, even as He is ( 1 John 3:2 1 John 3:2 Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it does not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we … Immediately following is Revelation 20, which depicts the binding of Satan so that he can “deceive the nations no more” during the 1000 years (Revelation 20:1-3). Jewish believers who survive the Great Tribulation will live in Israel during the Millennium while believing Gentile survivors will populate the nations. Behold, I have inscribed you on the palms of My hands;” – Is. And he laid hold of the dragon, the serpent of old, who is the devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years; Rev. This is the New Jerusalem, the home of the saved (Revelation 3:12; 21:10), which descends from heaven to the earth (Revelation 3:12; 21:2) right before the second resurrection.

Perfume Samples And Decants, Voter Id Csc, Orange Polenta Cake With Oil, Deep Background Podcast Rss, High Speed Chase Edmonton 2019, Hsbc Ftse 250 Index, Rosa's Thai Massaman Curry, Milk Bar Red Velvet Cake, Black Polled Beefmaster Bulls For Sale, How To Pronounce Glue, What Is Modern Chinese, Native Exclusion Law, Cfcn News Anchors,