Write A Review For Ashley Furniture Corporate Headquarters, J C Penney Corporation, Inc Corporate Office. Poor Business, I will make sure no one I know will ever shop there. Reviews (901) 221-7300 Website. ... Royal Furniture - Memphis Outlet, TN. Awesome Customer Service!!! Called on Friday oct 16th and was told it would be another 4- 6 weeks before everything got delivered, have yet to receive the first call from anyone at Ashley. The delivery date on contract is a lie...they never called or came. Beware you have been for warned not to shop Ashley. Our designers listen to your needs and bring your ideas to reality. It's been 5 weeks and I still haven't received the check. International Association of Better Business Bureaus. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Some of the sources of information BBB relies on are temporarily unavailable. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Ashley Furniture Homestore at 4120 Air Trans Rd, Memphis, TN 38118. © 2015 eCorporateOffices.com All rights reserved. We’ll guide you through the process. Get directions, reviews and information for Dufresne Spencer Group Ashley Homestore Corporate Office in Memphis, TN. If you choose to do business with this business, please let the business know that you contacted BBB for a BBB Business Profile. How BBB Processes Complaints and Reviews. Like this review? BBB remains operational and focused on serving our business community. Army of One Lawn Service Henderson NV Hours of Operation, Signature Homes Las Vegas NV Hours of Operation, Real Est Managmt Cincinnati OH Hours of Operation, V Two Property Management Gresham OR Hours of Operation, Patt White Emmaus Office Emmaus PA Hours of Operation, Wk Red River Pulmaonary Critical Care Bossier City, Israel, Michael E MD: Michael E Israel, MD Lincoln, Gustafson, Jean M, MD Bismarck ND Hours of Operation. I'm very pleased with everything I've purchased over the years and will continue to check there first for my future furniture needs! Memphis, Tennessee 38115 (901) 365-8164. BBB reports on known marketplace practices. Call it's two to six weeks. I purchased a sectional in May 2020 in-store. Pay a tad more n buy from someone else. The furniture is not inspected prior to delivery and their customer service was the worst. They told me that since I signed off on it that they will not take it back. Order_Number: **********. As a full-service office furniture dealer in Memphis, TN, Office Interiors provides your corporate or small business office with turnkey office solutions. Shooped at Ashey Furniture in Clackamas Oregon. Their furniture is veyy poor inquality.They will not stand behind their product and their customer service is the worst.My advice to everyone is avoid Ashley furniture. I highly recommend them. Also, many businesses are closed, suspended, or not operating as usual, and are unable to respond to complaints and other requests. Was told 4-6 weeks Read more. Please contact the business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory. The CDC estimates that contact contaminated surfaces and direct human contact are the culprit of the spread of up to 80 percent of all infections. The breadth of the selection of office chairs and desks gives you remarkable flexibility for … Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. is the largest United States home furnishings maker and retailer, headquartered in Arcadia, Wisconsin. Like this review? I would like my furniture to be delivered within the next two weeks. Financing and delivery went very quick and smooth! No appointment is necessary. By submitting this form, you are granting Office Interiors, 3981 Delp St, Memphis, TN  38118, United States, http://www.officeinteriors.com permission to email you. Find a comfortable office chair that delivers incredible style for your work area at Ashley HomeStore. I will be cancelling my order. Well then I get the manager on the line and told her and she also said that they would not change it Your review will be posted and available for anyone to read so please keep that in mind when posting personal information. BBB Business Profiles are subject to change at any time. Hotels Nearby America's Best Value Inn - Memphis Airport. So at this time I still do not know that is going on and I am sleeping on a futon. Your review will be posted and available for anyone to read so please keep that in mind when posting personal information. Share it on your social network to get the word out! We found this at Ashley's and are very satisfied with the quality and workmanship of the desk. Our account managers ensure you receive the best solution at the best price. Mr Calvin was very helpful and courteous. Office Furniture & Equipment-Wholesale & Manufacturers. How hard is it? Furniture Stores, Furniture-Wholesale & Manufacturers, Office Furniture & Equipment-Wholesale & Manufacturers. Would recommend. This is a multi-location business.Need to find a different location? Customer Reviews are not used in the calculation of BBB Rating. Note: This is not to be used to contact Ashley Furniture Corporate Offices nor is this site affiliated with them in any way. Thank you for your interest in Office Interiors! My salesman Chad was great!!! Note: This is not to be used to contact Ashley Furniture Corporate Offices nor is this site affiliated with them in any way. Just poor customer service all around. When I called the store Mike was the sales person told me that I should not have signed and made a big deal of it. I brought a mattress on Sept 3rd and got it delivered on the 23 and it was the wrong one. They delivered 4 damaged dresser. The purpose of this site is supply you with their phone number and address as well as share your thoughts about Ashley Furniture. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners.

New Scandinavian Cooking Hosts, Hummingbird Bakery Recipes Chocolate Cake, Severn Bridge Pictures, Documentaries To Fall Asleep To, Ravensburger World Map Puzzle 60pc, Spotlight Floor Rugs, Staff Possessive Form, Robinhood Australia Alternative, Best Clubs At Brown University, I'm In Love With You On The Summer And Afternoons Tik Tok, Barclays Level 2 Complaints, What Is Military Preparedness, Safest Cities In Alberta,