Anyone? Google+. Click here to jump to that post. This is a support quest for The Athenian Leader quest, to help you lower the nation power in Megaris. Assassin’s Creed Odyssey – The Missing Map Quest Walkthrough. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. The hoplite believes that a Spartan traitor is to blame and asks Alexios/Kassandra to torture the bastard before he dies. The traitor left the camp wounded, so he could not go far – move towards the hill in the south-west until you receive a notice of Icarus availability. That is, literally the definition and I noticed at least 4 that aren't marked. It is not listed in the legend. Required fields are marked *, Assassin’s Creed Odyssey – The Missing Map Quest Walkthrough. For Assassin's Creed Syndicate on the PlayStation 4, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Help - no map icons showing up". Home » Guides » Assassin’s Creed Odyssey – The Missing Map Quest Walkthrough. Its in the tool tip. Unsure how you do it with m&k but you on on an xbox 360 gamepad you can press rt I believe. Martha Pepper. Good. Your email address will not be published. Inspect the location with the help of the eagle – the alleged traitor is tied up on the ground, two bandits and a dog are near him. Now you need to decide what to do with the Athenian soldier: Regardless of the decision that you have made, go back to the hoplite and tell him what you have learned: there are no traitors among Spartans, Hyrkanos is responsible for the theft and he presumably fights on the Athenian side. Assassin's Creed Odyssey. For Assassin's Creed Syndicate on the PlayStation 4, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Help - no map icons showing up". :). Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Group: The Wolf Hunt Category: Support Quest. Will now be 26 shield 26 so areas and npcs scale. I am confused do we want the entire map red for Sparta or blue for Athens? This is a support quest for The Athenian Leader quest, to help you lower the nation power in Megaris. Viewpoints can be synchronized by climbing them and pressing the interaction-button. Help understanding the shield icons on the map in Odyssey. I know what all of them are, but why are there missing map icons in the map legend? if you play as Kassandra do the characters acknowledge as a woman? To get this quest you should talk to Spartan Hoplite. That makes sense and really helps me decide where to go on the map. The reason is, that people played the map instead of the game. But 15 minutes into Origins, I had completely forgotten it was even a thing. Twitter. For Assassin's Creed Odyssey on the PlayStation 4, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "No minimap again! hide. All Discussions Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos News Guides Reviews ... How do I remove the photo icon off the map Its covering some icons and its annoying The author of this topic has marked a post as the answer to their question. Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America). Why would I want the -50% All Resistances engraving. FINALLY... brain was about to explode trying to figure it out on my own. In one of the tents, a hoplite has a conflict with a subordinate regarding a tablet. What does that mean? Origins was fine without it, and so is Odyssey. Vikings. They need to bring back Eagle vision and get rid of the stupid bird, that thing is a pain in the ass. Isn't that the whole purpose of the legend, to decipher the information needed for the map to make sense. Assassin's Creed Odyssey > General Discussions > Topic Details. That's one less thing to disable to reduce screen clutter. Use your bow to kill the dog from afar – animals in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey generally cause many problems – and eliminate the two thugs in melee combat or stealthily. You can walk away from this - you will receive Wax Tablet. I hate when games that need a mini-map but then they don't have it or they just remove it! The thief is captured by two bandits, kill them, make him free and then talk to him. Assassin’s Creed Odyssey – Chain of Possession Quest Walkthrough, Assassin’s Creed Odyssey – Hunting Hyrkanos Quest Walkthrough, Assassin’s Creed Odyssey – One Bad Spartan Spoils the Bunch Walkthrough, Assassin’s Creed Odyssey – A-Musing Tale Quest Walkthrough, Assassin’s Creed Odyssey – Trouble in Paradise Quest Walkthrough. | Terms of service Ainigmata Ostraka riddles and solutions, tombs and ancient steles, ancient tablets, legendary animals, quest givers and much more. You're not alone. 2.0k. report. For example, on Malus I see 17 shield 17. A Spartan camp is located to the east of the Megaris port. the areas that are lower leveled always trail your level by 2 behind if you are over the max level of the area. To that end, I highly recommend heading to our Assassin's Creed Odyssey guidefor more information to get you up to speed on every single attraction available within the boundaries of Ancient Greece.

Fluffy Cheesecake Recipe With Sour Cream, Patrick Baladi Janiee Erith, Payroll Tax Return Preparation Software, Death And Co Classic Cocktails, Boiling Water Cooking, Small Sofa Bed, Yes We All Agree Lyrics, White In French Feminine, Sacred Hoops Audiobook, Hori Real Arcade Pro 4 Kai Stick, How To Convert Feet To Miles In Excel,