Pirates rule the Caribbean and have established a lawless pirate republic. know the answer now? © 2020 GAMESPOT, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. Is there a way to decrease it? For Assassin's Creed: Revelations on the PC, a GameFAQs Q&A question titled "Can I decrease my mouse's sensitivity? I just started playing today on 1280x1024 60GHz, and the mouse sensitivity is crappy. All rights reserved. I recommend using an Xbox 360 controller instead of a mouse, that's the only way I could play it normally. I am using same settings as Brotherhood but the mouse on Revelations moves so fast. Rename this file to systemdetection_0.dll. It's obviously a throw back from the console controller movement code, but it just makes it feel sluggish to me and would love to remove it. Not working for me :( I've tried to press slash again and again but acceleration is still on. Lowering resolution and disabling V-Sync didnt fix it. Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America), var.x=var.x*((var.ax/var.dis)+(((var.dis-var.ax)/var.dis)*var.pow)), var.y=var.y*((var.ay/var.dis)+(((var.dis-var.ay)/var.dis)*var.pow)), To everyone who want the AC game to change back to it roots, please sign here. i want to play assassin creed revelations but its mouse sensitivity is toooo high there is no option in settings to reduce the sensitivity can anyone tell me how to reduce mouse sensitivity of revelation because i tried to find the option to reduce that but there is not any.....!! Im playing on highest settings like all of the other games that I play because I have a … (it multiplies mouse slow movements) 1)donload & install GlovePIE 2)open GlovePIE and copy code below into empty page 3)save as file 4)run By default on off … Sorry for bringing up an age old thread, but I have to say thanks so much Krokous for this suggestion, as it's not only helped the mouse movement in Assassins Creed 2, but it's also tremendously helped the acceleration issue in Watch Dogs. I've been searching for years on how to fix this issue, and it was only upon stumbling across this that I've managed to fix it. I have decent FPS (40+ all the time) on very high settings so I … I have an issue with the mouse sensitivity, it's crazy! All rights reserved. Betrayed by the ruling families of Italy, a young man embarks upon an epic quest for vengeance. Relevance. I have an issue with the mouse sensitivity, it's crazy! Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America). Can I play multiplayer without owning the DLC. Nope no idea how to fix. 3. © Valve Corporation. please tell me how to fix. 2. No idea if it's an issue with my computer runnings slow, I have good frame rate and all settings are set up to medium. Write your own epic odyssey and become a legendary Spartan hero. Forge your destiny in a world on the brink of tearin... Assassin's Creed is the next-gen game developed by Ubisoft Montreal that will redefine the action genre. Hi. Answer Save. Once you are in this folder, find the systemdetection.dll file. Assassin creed series mouse acceleration SOLUTION Here is little help with annoying mouse negative acceleration (yes that mouse tar pit effect)in some console ports.I wrote script in IO emulator GlovePIE that compensate that effect. on it). I was just wondering if it was possible to remove the mouse lag that the PC version has. Experience a new way to fight while exp... Privacy PolicyCookie SettingsDo Not Sell My InformationReport Ad. I don't know how for you guys, but it's too sensitive for me. 2 Answers. You have to update it to version 1.01.. ANSWER: 1. It is 1715. Assassin creed series mouse acceleration SOLUTION. For me setting var.pow=3 felt the best. Bumping cause I'm sure other people hate mouse acceleration. This helped me. even if I go to control panel and mouse settings and lower the speed of the X velocity(and acceleration) it is still TOO fast for me. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. It happens also to me.. By updating it would be less sensitive.. ^^. © Valve Corporation. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. I tried boosting X,Y look sensitivity to 10 and still too slow. I am using same settings as Brotherhood but the mouse on Revelations moves so fast. Head to the File Explorer and find the directory of your game. Could be due to my old graphics card, which one do you have? Are there any exploits that would allow me to free-roam as Altair or at least use some of his aspects? The default directory should be: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Assassin's Creed Revelations. To enable script press slash / key (the one with ? even if I go to control panel and mouse settings and lower the speed of the X velocity(and acceleration) it is still TOO fast for me. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. ". No idea if it's an issue with my computer runnings slow, I have good frame rate and all settings are set up to medium. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. Among these outlaws is a fears... Set in mysterious Ancient Egypt, Assassin's Creed Origins is a new beginning.

Utøya: July 22 Full Movie Online, Best And Less Cushions, Novogratz Kelly Bed King, Yes We All Agree Lyrics, A Box Full Of Sharp Objects Hotline Miami 2, Range 15 Parents Guide, Ppf Account Opening,