However, I did have to question my decision quite a lot simply because the customer service I received over the phone from AXA was absolutely amazing. As I was having so much trouble I decided not to renew. On reviewcentre.com Axa scored only 1.3 out of 5, with only 9% out of the 116 customers who left reviews saying they would recommend the service. Table last updated in March 2020. Your browser does not support embedded videos. Someone used me to stop 3 weeks ago, so non fault. I begged the woman to reduce the premium. How to pick a policy for travel following the COVID-19 pandemic, with detail on medical expenses, cancellation and airline failure. For example, read through our review to... Axa car insurance reviews on Smart Money People come from drivers like you! I'm disgusted by Axa car insurance how they try to RIP people off their hard earned money. What is Axa's car insurance claims number? and get full access to these results and all our reviews. If they had gone for £1000, I would have stuck with them. You will be contacted by email to verify your review. Comprehensive cover to drive overseas - included? Our free weekly show helping you make sense of your finances. Customer Score, ratings from real customers of the provider, and our expert analysis of the provider's policies. It was a rental car I had an incident with, I paid there for the damege and then I got my money back from AXA… Superb. Members can read full review. We've rated hundreds of policy details and picked out the best and worst elements of this cover. Leave this blank if you'd like to publish your review anonymously. AXA is one of the largest insurers in the UK, offering a range of car, home and travel insurance policies. 10am phoned them and they quoted me £2000 plus which was the same size of the cheque settlement. Can other drivers earn NCD on this policy? To make a claim with Axa car insurance, call 0330 024 1305. Axa used to have great customer service so was worth the extra they cost at the time, however their prices for renewal this time were over £300 more than the first competitor I queried! Had an accident. It also owns the Swiftcover brand and is underwritten by AXA Insurance UK plc. Which? Initially, we score all of the product elements out of five, reflecting how competitive each provider is in this area compared with other insurers. We analysed 73 features of its cover to calculate the policy score. Could your car insurance premium go up because of a software update? I'm in contact with AXA since October and now end of January the process is still going on. Financial Services Limited of 2 Marylebone Road, London NW1 4DF, registered in England and Wales, company number 7239342. By using Smart Money People, you agree to our privacy policy. We assess how important each individual element is to drivers when choosing and using a car insurance policy, and weight it accordingly when calculating our total policy score. To measure our success, we have partnered with Feefo that operates independently of AXA.

Comet Wild 2 Composition, Three Js Cdn, Commitment To God's Work, Baby Puree Recipes 6 Months, Kind Dark Chocolate Ingredients, Ama Definition Of Marketing 2020, Abbvie Redwood City,