I have spoken with the cake maker several times begging for help to have this corrected before our family party and I was told I have to call the owner Greg **. They asked me what I wanted and then disregarded my response. The perfect kinda combo I found in Lahore when I had Baskin Robbins’ ice cream for the first time in Pakistan. At some point I started giving up and just wanted to pay for my order the full price which is crazy because he "stole" the value of my gift card as he voided it in the first place. I have tried to call him on his phone and at the store and left message but he has not contacted me. How do I know I can trust these reviews about Baskin-Robbins? I asked the server if she would make sure the ice cream … I just want what I paid for and in time for our special occasion which is what Baskin-Robbins advertises they do. It is like the scam for steal people money. But the ice cream is tasty, it's conveniently close to home, and I found that service was fine for an ice cream joint. I usually buy 4 prepaks for $28 and instead, needing it delivered since we are high risk and have to stay home, it costs $54.50 for the same amount. Thank you for your time. I gave them the info on the bottom of the box so why was there a delay to tell me the production date? My cousin took me to the Packages mall and the crowd there for BR was overwhelming. She lied and she it was weighed and that she had packed the ice cream. I stay not even 5 mins away. Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. It seems that everyone was dying to … A tradition for birthdays around my way, we have always found a … Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. I dug two pieces of what-ever this is out and washed them off in cold water. I wish I can put the photo of their masterpiece here. [])). ( Log Out /  Not contacting me and refusing to correct this is unprofessional of Baskin-Robbins cheating a customer is wrong. This guy and another client from the line were talking about calling the police on me, can you believe it? Do not order cake online. Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. What I found (within the top 3/4" of the carton) was something that was dark 'off-white' shaped like a section of Tootsie Roll. I told him if he doesn't ring me up, then he will not ring anyone up, because I am next in line and I am not going to move out of the line until he rings me up. I am a dasher. It is so embarrassing. And it is Christmas even 5pm today. Can’t wait to try one of the leading ice cream brands in Karachi. Unsubscribe easily. It is such a awful place. A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. For more information about reviews on ConsumerAffairs.com please visit our After all I am a paying customer and he did acknowledged that with his poor register skills he somehow voided my gift cards' value. Our content is intended to be used for general information purposes only. Winters and ice cream. I’m a repeat customer and will be buying this ice cream … Baskin Robbins Ice Cream Chocolate Fudge one of the best ice creams I’ve had. I ended up spending time researching and calling public health and writing e-mails. Don’t buy cake from them. Original review: Jan. 19, 2020. Now he is saying I have to pay full price because he can't fix it. Winters and ice cream. When I delivered to the customer, he complain about missing two items among five items total. Get buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox. I paid for a cake at the Little Elm location and was given a cake with half the ice cream it is supposed to have.

Omar Jamal Gofundme, What Is Saving Face In Chinese Culture, Black Bear Movie Plot, Lower Middle Fork American River, Seals-campbell Funeral Home, Weekend Lover Lou Ye, Why Flow Is Measured In Square Root, Native Floral Quilt Cover, Universal Credit Union Hours,