Follow Minnesota Reformer on Facebook and Twitter. Though Omar Jamal’s new comments seem to contradict what Project Veritas claims, he is raising funds to continue collaborating with them through the November election. OZ Zegar needs your support for Jamal Khadra Memorial . Lisa Haven is an independent Christian news analyst and has been seen and heard on broadcasts around the world. This website uses cookies to improve your experience. He has risked everything to help us blow the lid on this massive voter fraud scheme.”. “This story was made possible thanks to a BRAVE insider willing to wear an undercover camera and work with Veritas,” the right-wing group tweeted. As the Daily Dot reported on Monday, Jamal is the whistleblower at the center of O’Keefe’s latest sting operation, claiming to be a Minnesota expert on Somalia. These cookies do not store any personal information. ▪ Don’t sell ads against the story. Search; How it works. Donate now. “Do you know my title … I’m not the communications director for his GoFundMe page, so if that’s what he said, I will take it at face value, I have no reason to believe that’s untrue, do you?” McCabe stated. In Toronto Centre byelection, can the Liberals keep Bill Morneau’s former seat? Project Veritas, the undercover organization headed by right-wing activist James O’Keefe , is pushing its supporters to donate to a GoFundMe campaign on behalf of Omar Jamal, the star of its Minnesota “ballot harvesting” video. When Project Veritas communications director Neil W. McCabe was reached for comment by the Daily Dot, he initially distanced Veritas from the page, before beginning to ask this reporter questions. . “If you can, please support Omar Jamal. GoFundMe told the Daily Dot that the fundraising company’s “Trust & Safety team” is currently investigating the fundraising page in Omar Jamal’s name. In the video, the Veritas ballot harvesting “insider” claims he works with local police, a claim the Daily Dot was unable to verify. I have 300 ballots in my car right now,” Liban Mohamed says in Somali. I condemn behavior that contradicts these values. Share. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. Project Veritas and O’Keefe have been extensively pushing the campaign across their social media platforms. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. Jamal set up a GoFundMe account for himself on Monday as the Project Veritas story was tweeted out by President Trump and other prominent Republicans. Republicans have seized on the video, saying it shows illegal behavior because state law says Minnesotans may collect a maximum of three completed absentee ballots from voters to turn in for them. U.S. Rep. Ilhan Omar’s campaign released a statement calling the video entirely false. here is where to go from white sands of the beach to sight seeing of Indian Ocean, Saafi Films top news, articles & Educational, The best & cheapest Insurance for car, boat, house, life insurance etc. Omar Jamal did not return the Daily Dot’s request for comment. Their record is spotty, at best, including a lengthy history of embarrassing miscues, most recently getting caught trying to infiltrate Washington Post reporting of former Judge Roy Moore, the U.S. Senate candidate accused of pursuing teenage girls.

Vintage Fruit Cake Recipe, How To Login To Metatrader 4 App, King Duvet Sale, Made Good Canada, Brown Background Wallpaper, Here I Am Again Crash Landing On You, Animus Assassin's Creed, Database Security Requirements,