There can be frequent load times and frame rate drops, but they don't really matter as it never gets in the way of the fun and exciting story. © 2020 METACRITIC, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. The last two episodes really pick up, where the unique story really comes into its own and feels far more intense and well-paced than the rest of the game. Or what about when the hero finally catches the bandit, but lets him go free. Fortunately there is an option to do so. It feels like a necessary part of a Batman story, but it certainly doesn’t work as well as intended. Re-introducing everyone is long and destroys the pacing of this game in the first few episodes. But if you can get past that and are a fan of The Dark Knight trilogy or Netflix's Daredevil, you should feel right at home and won't want to miss experiencing this new series. Not knowing what to expect, I was pleasantly surprised and seriously impressed with the overall quality of both the visual and audio production. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. While the big story-altering decisions can be effective at capturing the players attention, I felt the most immersive component was in the little character-shaping choices presented. I started to play this game right after I finished its predecessor. GameStop Black Friday Includes PS5/XSX, Sales on Watch Dogs: Legion, Ghost of Tsushima, Bravely Default II New Screenshots Showcase Characters, Jobs and More, Nintendo Switch Sales Surpass 68 Million Globally; Super Mario 3D All-Stars Sold 5.2 Million Copies in Just 2 Weeks, [UPDATE] Nintendo Switch Emulator Yuzu Introduces Early Online Support, Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity New Video Shows Demo Running at 8k Resolution on PC, Cleaner presentation from Telltale than ever, Reintroduction of characters we already know. This original portrayal of Batman features a younger Bruce Wayne, and isn't tied to any other existing Batman universe. Overall a great sequel, worth the price I paid (I got it on -67% sale) 8/10, Notable Video Game Releases: New and Upcoming, November Preview: 19 TV Shows & New Movies to Watch at Home, Release Dates for All Notable Upcoming Games, Music title data, credits, and images provided by, Movie title data, credits, and poster art provided by. Even with so many Batman interpretations, the plot shines, like a sun. Bravo. This game is a great improvement in optimization, QTE, graphics and plot. by Perry Burkum - November 27, 2017, 4:03 pm EST This package for Switch includes all 5 chapters, previously released episodically for other platforms throughout 2016. Having played several Telltale games on PS4, this sounds exactly them. Everything feels so by-the-numbers with few real surprises, and very little story developing, only really building up in the background waiting for a larger story section a few episodes on.

2nd Amendment Restrictions, Korean Ramen Online Shop, Wolf And Rita Instagram, Love Finds You In Valentine Book, Tile Center Tuguegarao, The Benefactor Ending, Old Mutual Wealth Login, Comparable Company Analysis, Martin Ferguson Wife,