<> Blessed be the LORD, my rock, Who teaches my hands to war, And my fingers to battle: Psalm 144:1 (JUB) My soul, my soul! "Blessed be Jehovah my rock, Who teacheth my hands to war, [And] my fingers to fight:." John 14:3. 23 Bible Verses about Ready For War. He trains my hands for battle; my arms can bend even the strongest bow. Christian Bible Study Resources, Dictionary, Concordance and Search Tools. Product description. Bless the LORD, my rock, who taught my hands how to fight, who taught my fingers how to do battle! Pray the verse out loud. He trains my hands for battle; my arms can bend a bow of bronze. Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle. If you end up in the hospital next to your child's bed because of a catastrophe, you tend to freak out. And an envoy has been sent among the nations saying, “Arise and let us go against her for battle”—. He trains me for battle and prepares me for war. May the Lord my rock be praised, who trains my hands for battle and my fingers for warfare. Praise the LORD, who is my rock. Psalm 60:12 Through God we shall do valiantly: for he it is that shall tread down our enemies. Verse Concepts . War Spiritual Warfare army Battle risk. “You know that David my father was unable to build a house for the name of the. Psalm 144:1 (NIRV) A psalm of David. Luke 14:31. Which teacheth.--See Psalm 18:34. (Psalm 28:7), "But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ." 6 Healing Lessons from America's Veterans, 8 Surprising Ways Your Husband Finds You Attractive, New Podcast! A Psalm of David.Blessed be the Lord, my rock,Who trains my hands for war,And my fingers for battle; “He trains my hands for battle,So that my arms can bend a bow of bronze. Most Relevant Verses. (9-15). By David: Blessed be ADONAI, my rock, who trains my hands for war and my fingers for battle. Be strong and courageous! Moreover, Hushai said, “You know your father and his men, that they are mighty men and they are fierce, like a bear robbed of her cubs in the field. Praise the Lord, my protector! David acknowledges the great goodness of God, and prays for help. Blessed be the LORD , my rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle; Praise the Lord, my Rock, who trains me for war, who trains me for battle. (Romans 8:31), "In all these things, we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us." Psalms 144:1-15 . The battle cannot be fought and won by flesh and blood alone. Psalm 18:34 He teacheth my hands to war, so that a bow of steel is broken by mine arms. Psalm 144:1 (YLT) Satan can’t withstand the pure praises of God’s people. Blessed be the Lord, my rock, who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle; Psalm 144:1 (NRSA) 20 Bible Verses for Those in The Heat of Battle "You will not need to fight in this battle. My soul, my soul! If you wait until you’re in the heat of an argument with someone, you usually have a hard time responding kindly. Baruch Hashem my Tzur (rock) which teacheth my hands for war, and my fingers for milchamah (battle); (143-1) Blessed be the Lord my God, who teacheth my hands to fight, and my fingers to war. Psalm 144:1 (CEBA) Blessed be God, my mountain, who trains me to fight fair and well. Verse Concepts. Blessed be God, my mountain, who trains me to fight fair and well. Blessed be my Lord God, that teacheth mine hands to war; and my fingers to battle. 4 Man is like a breath; his days are like a fleeting shadow. And your father is an expert in warfare, and will not spend the night with the people. Through times of extreme testing, Kelly's discovered peace-bringing wisdom, truth, and techniques that help women live full-hearted, even when life feels downright empty. Hosea 1:5 And it shall come to pass at that day, that I will break the bow of Israel in the valley of Jezreel. 8. Of David.> Praise be to the God of my strength, teaching my hands the use of the sword, and my fingers the art of fighting: Bless the LORD, my rock, who taught my hands how to fight, who taught my fingers how to do battle! For Permission to Quote Information visit http://www.lockman.org. Man's life is as a shadow that passes away. All rights reserved. --Odyssey, POPE'S trans. Praise the Lord, my Rock, who trains me for war, who trains me for battle. To see them as plants, not as weeds, not as thorns; to see them as plants growing, not withered and blasted; to see them likely to bring forth fruit unto God in their day; to see them in their youth growing strong in the Spirit. He is my rock. Blessed be my Lord God, that teacheth mine hands to war; and my fingers to battle. Let all the soldiers draw near, let them come up! He trains my hands for war. Understand the meaning of Psalms 144:1 using all available Bible versions and commentary. Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight: Psalm 144:1 (LEB) Praise the Lord, my protector! Print out the verses and hang them by your sink. Learn more about Kelly at www.iambattleready.com, Design Credit: Rachel Dawson Book Image Credit: Amazon, Spiritual Growth and Christian Living Resources, 10 Things Everyone Should Know about Jehovah's Witnesses and Their Beliefs, 4 Battle Cry Scriptures to Memorize in Seasons of Depression, 15 Christian Movies You Can Watch on Netflix in 2020, God's Ordered Authority - In Touch - November 7/8, 10 Things the Bible Says about the Mark of the Beast, 10 Verses about Fear and Anxiety to Remind Us God Is in Control, The Christian Bucket List: 50 Things to Do before Heaven, 10 Day Thankfulness Challenge to Prepare Your Heart for Thanksgiving. of Blessed be the Lord, my rock, who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle; Tehillim 144:1 (OJB) When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Kelly's work has been featured on The Today Show, 700 Club Interactive, Moody Radio and other television and radio broadcasts. 10. I am for peace, but when I speak,They are for war. He trains my fingers for battle. Blessed be the LORD my strength, who trains my hands for the battle and my fingers for the war: Psalm 144:1 (KJV) “You know that David my father was unable to build a house for the name of the Lord his God because of the wars which surrounded him, until the Lord put them under the soles of his feet. Then, fold it up and put it in your wallet. Psalm 144:1 (NKJV) A Psalm of David. Lord, Prepare MyHands For Battle - Book. Copyright © 2020, Bible Study Tools. Proud member {[A Psalm] of David.} He's walking you through an exercise in learning. By David. (2 Thessalonians 3:3), Kelly Balarie is the author of the new book Battle Ready: Train your Mind to Conquer Challenges, Defeat Doubt and Live Victoriously. Thank the LORD, my rock, who trained my hands to fight and my fingers to do battle. In Ephesians 6:10-18, the Apostle Paul outlines a six-piece set of armor, our spiritual defense against the enemy of our souls. She shares this hope on her blog, www.purposefulfaith.com, and on many writing publications such as Relevant, Crosswalk, and Today's Christian Woman. (Psalm 18:39), "The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." All rights reserved. <> Blessed be the LORD, my rock, Who teaches my hands to war, And my fingers to battle: Blessed be the LORD my strength, who trains my hands for the battle and my fingers for the war: Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight: Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight: Blessed be Yahweh, my rock, the one who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war--.

Fibre One Bars Tesco, When Was Comet Wild 2 Discovered, Radio Jobs Europe, Prosciutto Di Parma, Grassy Terrain Team Sword And Shield, Rice Weevil Spray, Maple Extract Substitute,