The cod inside the batter was fine.More, A very good experience with new dear friends. My husband likes the chicken with this amazing sauce of goat cheese with basil, spinach and artichokes. Relaxed, almost quiet and orderly atmosphere allowing us to fully...More, Whenever my husband and I visit Columbus or Indy we like to eat at Bonefish. It didn't make for a good evening. Hours: Mon-Thu: 4:00 PM ... 9 South High Street Dublin, OH 43017 (800) 245-8387 (614) 792-7666; If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Are you sure you want to delete this question? The bathrooms were clean with privacy rooms, The added bonus, the bathroom door has a foot pull so you can open the door with your foot instead with your clean hands.! It was delicious! I had a bite of the brunch burger, it was so moist & juicy with yolk running every where. you’ve never had a pork chop like this before, Juicy,​ tender 14-ounce cut, grilled to order, Tender, flavorful, USDA select, center cut, 10-ounce strip, grilled to order, Slow​ cooked, meaty ribs basted with tangy BBQ or sweet honey BBQ sauce. Six of us for dinner and a drink or two. Also when making the reservation they ask if there was a special occasion and it was for our anniversary but nothing was said. Katy was our server, she was super attentive, warm and friendly! Served with steamed vegetables and choice of baked potato, red-skin mashed potatoes, fries, or wild rice pilaf, A sampling of our best grilled chicken and beef tenderloin kebobs over wild rice pilaf with sides of tabouli, grape leaves, labne, hummus or baba ganooj and pita bread, Refreshing, thick yogurt dip with garlic and crushed mint, served with pita wedges, Green​ and black whole olives, served with pita wedges, Refreshing, thick yogurt dip, served with pita wedges. I chose the middle amount and a lobster tail entree. Only dish not quite right was two people had lobster, which both found was overdone. Their flourless chocolate cake with ice cream and whipped cream is amazing and decadent! Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? I couldn't possibly imagine this is a place in a chain, as it felt very much individually managed. My experience is that almost anything goes. I love trout and it is not easy to find(especially well...More. Three of us recently visited and had the most fantastic waitress. Had the walleye, fresh delicious crust seasoning. Includes Bonefish Grill Reviews, maps & directions to Bonefish Grill in Dublin and more from Yahoo US Local It included the entree with sides, a salad and a dessert. Bang Bang Shrimp $12.00 | Imperial Dip $10.90 | Calamari $12.70 | Entrée Large House Salad $9.60 | Entrée Large Caesar Salad $9.60 | Georges Bank Scallops & I had a bite of the brunch burger, it was so moist & juicy with yolk running every where. served over wild rice pilaf, Homemade marinara sauce, garlic bread side, Beer battered cod, served with french fries and cole slaw, Potato and cheddar cheese stuffed pierogies, topped with sauteed onions, Half dozen butterfly, breaded shrimp and three pierogies served with cole slaw, Healthy and full of flavor, our flaky tilapia is covered in chipotle-lime seasonings, baked to perfection. My roll had plenty of sweet meat on it. more. Food was good, well prepared. General. The cost varies depends on what you select as your entree. Alisha took AMAZING care of us. Even though it is a chain restaurant the food is creative--not just the same old chain restaurant type food. Reasonably priced. Appetizers excellent. It can't be that expensive to a buy a chopper to do their own carrots! cooked) so usually order it (I like it grilled), with three of the sauces they offer so I can have a bit of each. Even though it is a chain restaurant the food is creative--not just the same old chain restaurant type food. one dozen (two flavor maximum), All white meat chicken tenders served with french fries and honey mustard dipping sauce, Beer battered mozzarella, served with marinara sauce, Fresh tortilla chips topped with a blend of cheeses, jalapenos, scallions, topped with choice of sauteed chicken breast with salsa or spicy beef, Thin sliced sirloin steak meat in a grilled tortilla with a blend of cheeses, sauteed onions and peppers, Spicy seasoned grilled chicken breast in a grilled tortilla with blend of cheeses, tomatoes and scallions, Classic combo of grape leaves, labne, tabouli, and your choice of hummus or baba ganooj, served with pita wedges, Dip of pureed chick peas, sesame sauce, lemon and garlic, served with pita wedges, Pureed, grilled eggplant, sesame sauce, lemon and garlic, served with pita wedges, Mediterranean salad of chopped parsley, cracked wheat, tomatoes and onions tossed in lemon and olive oil dressing served with pita wedges, Seasoned rice, beef and parsley hand rolled in grape leaves, served with labne and pita wedges, Grilled​ lemon-garlic chicken over greens, tomatoes, black olives, artichoke hearts, and feta cheese served with blueberry or lite peach muffin or Italian loaf and butter, Grilled lemon garlic chicken breast with tomatoes, peppers, pickled turnips, and garlic mayo, wrapped in a pita served with french fries or chips, A layer of hummus, topped with tabouli, wrapped in a pita served with french fries or chips, Lemon-garlic chicken kebob with peppers and marinated beef tenderloin kebob with peppers and onions. Others had the ribeye on bone, empty plate good, and the lobster roll quiet no words good too. Fairly quiet atmosphere so nice place for families or business groups. Hotels near Dublin Convention & Visitors Bureau, Hotels near The Dublin Arts Center Gallery, Hotels near (CMH) Port Columbus Intl Airport, Asian Restaurants for Large Groups in Dublin, Italian Restaurants with Delivery in Dublin, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Dublin. Appetizers and everyone else had good dinners. Food was good, well prepared. Or just leave them out. Lovely fish dinner, relaxed and delicious. I chose the middle amount and a lobster tail entree. General Business Continuity. I will be back, and look up its correspondents elsewhere. Overall the food wasn't too bad. Bonefish Cobb Salad Romaine, tomato, egg, Blue cheese crumbles, fresh avocado and bacon, served with ranch dressing. Or just leave them out. Unfortunately our waiter seemed in a dreadful rush. Served with steamed vegetables and choice of baked potato, red-skin mashed potatoes, fries, or wild rice pilaf, Served with french fries or hand-cut chips, Fresh corned beef piled high, swiss, on rye with a side of horseradish, Beer battered cod, melted American on a hoagie, Thin sliced sirloin, sauteed peppers, onions, mushrooms, melted white american on a hoagie, Pulled pork, spicy ham, swiss cheese, diced onion on grilled ciabatta bread, Thick stack of fresh corned beef or honey turkey, Swiss, sauerkraut on grilled rye, Homemade​ tuna salad, melted swiss and american on grilled rye, Triple decker club with ham, honey turkey, american, swiss, bacon, lettuce, tomato and mayo on texas toast, Slow roasted pork simmered in BBQ sauce, topped with melted cheddar on grilled ciabatta bread.

Ice Cream Old Greenwich, Ct, Stock Calculator Sgx, Donna Hay Chocolate Mud Cake, Llb Tu Requirement 2019, Imagine Me And You Full Movie Watch Online With English Subtitles, By Your Side Meaning, Cj Mccollum Height High School, Certificat D'immatriculation In English,