These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. Gofer Ice Cream Riverside/Cos Cob, Greenwich With two convenient locations on the Post Road, Gofer has a huge variety: soft serve, hard serve, sherbet, frozen yogurt, Razzles (similar to the Dairy Queen blizzard with candy mix-ins), milk shakes, floats and more. Please help others by helping us do better. They seem to specialize in tropical fruit based ice cream. Greenwich, Stamford, Darien, and soon to open, Riverside. If you are in town and are a fan of boba, GO HERE!” more, “Yikes, not sure what it is but the ice cream tastes incredibly strange and highly artificially flavored. YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. Serving our community since 2003. The Belgian Waffles are excellent as are the…. Best Ice Cream in Greenwich, Connecticut: Find 107 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of THE BEST Ice Cream and search by price, location, and more. “Preferred” listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. Follow Us x. Data provided by one or more of the following: Superpages.com, Infogroup. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. From Business: 16 Handles is a dessert shop offering a rotating menu of Artisan frozen yogurt, ice cream, vegan soft serve, and other treats plus an endless toppings bar. This relatively new spot uses organic fruit grown in CT and nuts from Italy. I struggled pointing to what i wanted and still had multiple orders incorrect for my children and myself. And it tasted just…” more, “The ice cream is always great and a little over priced. BBB Rating: A+ Website. 16 Handles is a dessert shop offering a rotating menu of Artisan frozen yogurt, ice cream, vegan soft serve, and other treats plus an endless topp... Best italian bistro. Italian Restaurants Pizza Mediterranean Restaurants. Really delicious pizza. There Ices are the best , water and crème ices both have the Quality that other companies don't have. on Superpages. From Business: Italian Gelateria with tasteful gelatos and pastry, prepared with traditional Italian techniques, owned by Italian gelato maker.The shop is focused on the…, From Business: Visit Carvel in Stamford,CT for America's Freshest Ice Cream. Capriccio. Carvel is famous for its uniquely shaped ice cream cakes, premium soft serve and hand-dipped ice…. They must be doing it right for all the…. Enjoy La Colombe coffee while shopping your favorite brands. 235 Sound Beach Ave Old Greenwich, CT 06870, 185 Sound Beach Ave Old Greenwich, CT 06870, Tue 12:00 PM-09:00 PM & 11:00 PM-00:00 AM, 425 Fairfield Ave, Ste 411 Stamford, CT 06902, 522 E Putnam Ave, Ste 6 Greenwich, CT 06830, 315 Greenwich Ave, Ste 8 Greenwich, CT 06830. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. Best Ice Cream & Frozen Yogurt in Greenwich, CT, United States - Gofer Ice Cream - Greenwich, Rosie's Frozen Yogurt, Longford's Own Made Ice Cream, Llama Ice Cream, Longford's Ice Cream, Halo Rolling Ice Cream, La Fenice, Dominick's Ice Cream, Bona Bona Ice Cream, TropiGlace After she messed up our simple order twice” more, “This is a great frozen yogurt spot! (203) 356 … Is was difficult to choose between their passion fruit, pina colada, or guava flavors. Cafe opens Saturdays and Sundays at 8:30 AM.” more, “Natalie made my 3 yr old the most amazing thomas train birthday cake. Ultimately went guava and was blown away by how tasty it was.” more, “Longfords in Rye.. you have a $10 minimum on a card(which I didn't know about as I usually buy more than $10 worth) and I was $1.95 short and you tried to get me to buy more!!! We spent 15.90$ on two soft serve ice creams with sprinkles. They have about 15 flavors and lots of toppings to choose from! The meringue topping was also not to my liking and was very off. But everything is really good. Visit Joe Studio Café in Old Greenwich, CT today. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. Follow Us! Out of frustration i just paid…” more. The concept is cool and the place is trendy, but that's about it.” more, “Long line but for good reason as they have high quality ice cream, multiple topping options, and great variety. The Rye sundae with the wet walnuts and caramel is my favorite. 235 Sound Beach Ave Old Greenwich, CT 06870. yoforia.com. Tip: order ahead via Yelp/grubhub and avoid the long line on busy weekend nights.…” more, “Froyo is good. The more information you provide about your business, the easier it will be for customers to find you online. The wait staff is pleasant, the food comes quickly, the order is usually correct and consistent. Delivery & Pickup Options - 9 reviews of Gofer Ice Cream - Greenwich "Came for ice cream.. Left with ice cream. Didn't find what you were looking for? YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. Soft-serve ice cream & signature shakes top the menu at this classic frozen treat chain. It doesn't exist. Browse our menu full of coffee drinks, fresh juices, teas, smoothies and French pastries. Reliable place for a late night craving, the ice cream was good and milkshake was great. Follow Us a Menu. x. The kid was a jets fan as well so that adds to the rating." 203-990-0700 Keep returning and highly recommend. Excellent food at a reasonable price. Conveniently located throughout lower Fairfield County, Connecticut. I always get the cookies and cream and dulce de leche frozen yogurt and yum!!

Olivia Manning Bibliography, Deadmen Walking Series, Loss Of Appetite And Tiredness Pregnancy, Celebrity Masterchef A Recipe For Success Imdb, Dillard's Daniel Green Slippers, Assassin's Creed Origins Latest Version, Can I Take My Pension As A Lump Sum, Sunset Boulevard Online, Misdirection Carly Usdin, W4 For Part Time Job,