60 other reviews that are not currently recommended. How is the internet at Boulder Creek? Quiet, peaceful and great amenities. So, you don't have to worry about loud, city noise. Maintenance staff has never let us down, and quickly fixes everything. This year, the pool has been very dirty and not cleaned often. We appreciate your feedback.Regards,Boulder Creek Management, My fiance' and I have lived at Boulder Creek for almost two years. So far very nice place to live with quiet, considerate and friendly neighbors. Resident lounge with demonstration kitchen and fireplace, Outdoor pool and spa with sundeck and BBQ grills. The grounds are pretty much immaculate. They are always accommodating and friendly. They have concierge trash and recycling where they take them from outside your door at night - wow, what a perk! Our extraordinary community of well-crafted flats and townhomes borders Issaquah and is just 30 minutes away from Boeing Capital Corporation. Boulder Creek has 9 units available starting at $1,980 per month. Both people I spoke with were unhelpful and took a defensive tone when I was only inquiring about present and future options. Boulder Creek is an apartment in Sammamish in zip code 98075. I loved the vaulted ceilings and gas fireplace, it added a lot of charm. And I know this because my grandmother is a landlord, and yes, there are renters who allow their babies to shit all over the floors and leave dirty diapers about. They are always accommodating and friendly. Our residents love… Read more. The townhouse we rent is bit pricey but that's probably on level with the area and anyway, absolutely a great place to live. Enjoy spectacular views of the plateaus, the Cascade Mountains and Lake Sammamish in this secluded area that is still near hiking trails, shopping and nightlife.We are dedicated to assisting you in finding a new home using the manner in which you are most comfortable. Use the filter options below to easily browse Boulder Creek's one-, two- and three-bedroom flat and townhome floor plans and virtual tours. There is no comparison between experience and theirs. The leasing staff is helpful and friendly, and the location is perfect. Hi Charis! Always ready to find a solution. The apartment itself was beautiful. It's been a great place to live with my 2 teenage boys and dog. Whenever we had a maintenance issue it was fixed very quickly, even if we put ?low priority? There are no reviews for this property. 3. Welcoming staff and neighbors. And it's quiet which is very rare in a large community. Beautiful community; nice fitness center and pool. My only wish was for more community opportunities, times for us to meet neighbors. What really showed its age was the TV cubby hole above the fireplace in the living room. It was built for a tube TV and was pretty much useless for anything else. Contact us to schedule a tour option with a leasing consultant or visit our website to view our 360 degree virtual tours. Despite being built in the early 2000's, the apartment buildings still look brand new. I loved the gas fireplace!I read complaints by some former residents who talked about spending money to hire their own professional carpet cleaner before they moved out, only to later be charged a hefty carpet cleaning fee by the complex anyway. I still am unaware of why this was placed on my car and now have a sticky and papery residue all over my window. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback, Scarlet. The three bedroom apartment meets all our living needs. Description (425) 654-0444 Schedule your tour today to view our beautiful, freshly renovated, apartments and townhomes. Especially when water, sewer, garbage costs etc....are passed along to residents. People are talking about the lack of attention given since the change in ownership and new management! We are so glad that you love your home at Boulder Creek. Enjoy spectacular views of the plateaus, the Cascade Mountains and Lake Sammamish in this secluded area that is still near hiking trails, shopping nightlife, and I-90. Both people I spoke with were unhelpful and took a defensive tone when I was only inquiring about present and future options. We have enjoyed living here and plan on staying a long time. I say this somewhat contemptuously because I KNOW how renters can be. Great community, neighbors are friendly, can't hear through walls like other wood-built apartments, great layouts. In-person tours may not currently allow for safe social distancing or comply with public health orders. and Piper (previous management) were amazing as well. They worked with us on changing units. I absolutely love this apartment. have all been super helpful! I LOVE our little community. Julia and the maintenance team are literally the best!! I was averaging almost $300/month in utility bills for a 1000 square foot apartment. Act now and your $24.99 purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Once I someone was able to show up for repairs they did a great job. Also be advised that utilities are consolidated and paid through a company called AUM. There are some spectacular apartments at Boulder Creek with views of meadows, deer and the mountains. Boulder Creek will not let us out of our Lease! I reached out to you by e-mail to schedule this, but perhaps it was filtered, so feel free to contact us and we will get that scheduled at your convenience.Thank you,Piper HarelandCommunity Manager. The large bedrooms 4. I have lived here 9 years and although I have had few service requests, they are always taken care of quickly. I was annoyed that I had to sit with shampoo in my hair until the water was back, and I'm sure if the same happened to anyone working in that leasing office, they would feel the same way. Update: Yesterday, at around 1:00pm, I was taking a shower and my water unexpectedly stopped running. The close-knit community in Sammamish comes together for a variety of year-round events, including the Sammamish Arts Fair, Car Show, Bollywood–Garba Dance, Rotary Nightmare at Beaver Lake, Very Merry Sammamish, and a seasonal farmers market. Thank you! Great place for families with kids! I quote, "That's the best I can do until my manager tells me otherwise" as opposed to "I'm sorry as we're pretty booked up right now, why don't you try....". Oops! The police officer that came on site and gave his recommendation to property management to remove that camera angled at my room as he stated “they don't need a 4th camera, and you have a reasonable right to privacy.”. Bum's rush thru the property and got the feeling that once I moved in that would be the last nice word I would get. WWWWHHHYYYY!?!)9. 2. Besides that, we had ants all over our kitchen upon move in (before any food was brought in) and our washer seems to only use hot water, even on a cold water cycle wash. Boulder Creek is an apartment located in King County, the 98075 ZIP Code, and the Issaquah School District attendance zone. I am able to park in front of my door and parking has not been an issue at all. Thank you for being our valued resident as we enjoy having you and looking forward for more adventures together. Thank you thank you! Sammamish Wheelchair Accessible Apartments. I quote, "That's the best I can do until my manager tells me otherwise" as opposed to "I'm sorry as we're pretty booked up right now, why don't you try...."Their sales staff could use some customer service training. I recently toured the Boulder Creek apartments (February 2016), and was very impressed with the quality. My only complaint so far is having a unit above me I can hear every move they make, Boulder Creek has been outstanding in every aspect for the past 5 years. 2/15/2017Hi,Thanks for your comments, we truly appreciate all feedback. The crew here is super efficient and always seem to be quietly working. Welcome to Boulder Creek! Will say however that we do not have the same issue with neighbors that share a common wall; the main issue we have had is the overhead noise. stained walls and residual odor). The charge of $48.00 to pay rent online is excessive. Community has nicest pool I've seen. See apartments for rent at Boulder Creek in Sammamish, WA on Zillow.com. These places must be professionally cleaned of pet dander, allergens, etc., so just save your money and leave it be. 7. I have a disability and unable to walk far or stand without increasing discomfort. Once I someone was able to show up for repairs they did a great job. I lived in a Condo but had friends that lived in Apartment communities that provided not so great service or communication with the community. Your very own laundry room with a full-size washer and dryer. The only age shown at this property is the slightly older appliances (standard white appliance package). I was very happy with my 2 years spent here. It's close to schools, shopping, dine and the highway. 7601 E Technology Way, Suite 600 Denver, CO 80237, Simpson Housing Announces Operation of The Residence Buckhead Atlanta. I stuck it out for another three months on a month-to-month lease and left. The other great thing about this place was the spectacular views. Sometime is was a little difficult to get a hold of the staff for repairs and other issues but everyone was very friendly. (Just toured a pretty pricey complex in Issaquah that had a stacked washed and dryer in the guest bathroom. Even if it was an emergency, the least the leasing office could have done was return my call or send a quick personal response to my email apologizing. Welcome to Boulder Creek! For a rental the remodel is excellent. Boulder Creek offers virtual and self-guided tours by appointment and online leasing! Very prompt and responsive, very personable, considerate, knowledgeable, helpful!!! Boulder Creek offers one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments and townhomes with brand new interiors including granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, glass top range, wood plank flooring, gas fireplace, designer lighting and other upgraded kitchen and bathroom fixtures. We've lived here for a year and a half now and compared to other complexes on the plateau Boulder Creek is by far the absolute best. We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider family needs as part of the school selection process. Adopting a smoke-free policy (or a designated smoking area) may be something for the property management to consider to cut down on secondhand smoke health risks, fire hazards, and property damage (i.e. Boulder Creek a great service technicians for our apartment and family! Featuring upgraded interiors such as granite countertops, wood plank flooring, stainless steel appliances and updated kitchen and bathroom fixtures. Sherrie was extremely helpful, and very knowledgeable. Thank you to everyone for making "apartment" living a pleasure. There has been no visible action to have my neighbor's camera taken down. I definitely recommend this community to people who has the same preferences. It looks like you submitted a duplicate request.

Chittoor District Mla List 2019, Romantic Love Poems For Her, Have A Great Weekend Gif, “the Classroom Remains The Most Radical Space Of Possibility In The Academy”, The Protean Self Summary, Punishments For Crime In Switzerland, 2018 Topps Archives Signature Series, Americana Paint Color, Clubhouse Banana Extract, Carvone Melting Point,