all in all -- watch this, reflect, ask your mom about her experiences as a 30-something, and then watch the next two films. All in all, the film is great fun! You May Also Like. Its not just a chic flick it is for all the family. Quickly browse titles in our catalog based on the ones you have picked. Everyone should watch it. Also purchased the next saga Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason. Bargain. Included with STARZ on Amazon for $8.99/month after trial. observing it with a modern eye you can obviously spot sexism, sexual harassment, women falling for men who don't seem to deserve them -- but the message is much deeper than that. Reviewed in the United States on March 1, 2020. i will first of all state that as a millennial, intersectional feminist this movie immediately offended my core values-- but it is one of the best movies i've ever seen and i will continue to rewatch it. Programming subject to regional availability, blackouts, and device restrictions. Streaming content may count against your data usage. Live TV may vary by subscription and location. Add STARZ® to any Hulu plan for an additional. Bridget Jones (Renee Zellweger) begins keeping a diary that details her life as a sin...more, Bridget Jones (Renee Zellweger) begins keeping a diary that detai...More. I was a film major so I can get very critical about what I watch which has since ruined some classics for me, but I can easily say that I thoroughly enjoyed this film. Écoutez Bridget Jones Diary par Various Artists sur Deezer. Not very often do I say that the movie was better than the book, but I do in the case of "Bridget Jones' Diary." Pricing, channels, features, content, and compatible devices subject to change. I know these films have had some poor reviews, but I have found them funny and entertaining. Find out where Bridget Jones's Diary (2001) is streaming, if Bridget Jones's Diary (2001) is on Netflix, and get news and updates, on Decider. Renee Zellweger does an expert turn as the insecure, yet plucky, slightly overweight woman who longs for love and acceptance. A few shows play with an ad break before and after the video. A British woman is determined to improve herself while she looks for love in a year in which she keeps a personal diary. Perfect working order DVD and great film! Film Comédie / Romance / Drame réalisé en 2001 par Sharon Maguire, avec Renée Zellweger (Bridget Rose Jones), Gemma Jones (Bridget's Mum) et Hugh Grant (Daniel Cleaver). R • Comedy, Drama • Movie (1988) Waitress. young people might not know as much as we think we do but addressing complex, masked pieces such as this can help us expand our mindset. For 10 years of existence, BetaSeries has become your best ally for TV shows: manage your calendar, share your latest episodes watched and discover new shows – within a one million member community. Number of permitted concurrent streams will vary based on the terms of your subscription. Looking to watch Bridget Jones's Diary (2001)? PG-13 • Romance, Drama • Movie (2007) Sense and Sensibility. Colin Firth (as the very proper and successful barrister, jokingly named Mark Darcy - after the very romantic character, Mr. Darcy, a role Firth played in the PBS classic version of "Pride and Prejudice") and Hugh Grant (as the proverbial bad boy) both do an excellent job as Bridget's potential love interests. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on May 25, 2018, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on June 6, 2018. Regarder le film Bridget Jones's Diary en streaming | BetaSeries.com To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. I’m not much for romantic comedies, but I’ve been watching this on & off for nearly 20 years now, and it is sort of a comfort thing for me. No hidden fees, equipment rentals, or installation appointments. AKA: Щоденник Брiджит Джонс, Bridget Jones, Bridget Jones' Diary. Reviewed in the United States on December 6, 2019. Recommend both of them especially if they are reduced. 7-day free trial for Live TV and 30-day free trial for Add-Ons valid for new and eligible existing subscribers only. New subscribers only. Bridget Jones's Diary.2001: https://qrock.zotuc.com/xg15bii Health Warning: Adopting Bridget's lifestyle could seriously damage your health.. Bridget Jones’s Diary is a romantic love story comedy from the best selling novel of the same name by Helen Fielding. Good endings too (I cannot stand a miserable ending) A heartfelt young womans love story, and there are very few good ones around in my opinion. Reviewed in the United States on September 25, 2016, Not very often do I say that the movie was better than the book, but I do in the case of "Bridget Jones' Diary. Reviewed in the United States on March 6, 2018. Add STARZ® to any Hulu plan for an additional $8.99/month. For personal and non-commercial use only. one of the greatest movies of all time -- from a feminist. It really doesn't matter to me that the plots to both films are similar. Compatible device and high-speed, broadband Internet connection required. Health Warning: Adopting Bridget's lifestyle could seriously damage your health. I love it and have watched it so many times I might even have to replace it soon as I am sure it is going to start wearing a bit think. Bridget Jones (Renee Zellweger) begins keeping a diary that details her life as a single screwball and search for love in this hit comedy. While this is not the most progressive female point of view, the film (and the whole trilogy for that matter) takes the viewer on a funny and enlightening roller coaster ride as Bridget Jones actually grows into a confident and personally fulfilled woman. Avec la musique en streaming sur Deezer, découvrez plus de 56 millions de titres, créez gratuitement vos propres playlists, explorez des genres différents et partagez vos titres préférés avec vos amis. Due to streaming rights, a few shows play with an ad break before and after. bridget jones's diary addresses these tough topics head-on and almost sarcastically, as few pieces do, and ensured that while this was a rom-com her self-worth did not actually fall upon a man or society's expectations of her. My Mom and I decided we wanted to go see Bridget Jones' Baby in theaters, so we had to do a little marathon to catch up. Please review our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Live TV is available in the 50 United States and the District of Columbia only. Start Your Free Trial. Her societal value was not centered around her personality or skills, but rather around her relationship and reproductive status. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on May 29, 2020, Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Un classique, que dire de plus à part que c'est tout simplement génial et que tout le monde a du le voir au moins une fois dans sa vie ? Reviewed in the United Kingdom on September 3, 2013. This first one in the Bridget Jones trilogy is a wonderful little film that warms the heart of anyone who has felt insecure about their physical attractiveness and concern over a loving and meaningful, intimate relationship passing them by because they do not live up to the cultural expectations of beauty. Start watching Bridget Jones's Diary. Second films not usually so good but this one is. Anyone who has been seduced by the wrong man and who has turned down the good one and lived to regret it, will enjoy being able to laugh about it. I loved this movie because I thought that the way it was written and they way Zellweger delivered was very fluid. Bridget Jones's Diary subtitles English. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Location data required to access content on mobile devices for any Live TV subscription. Cloud DVR storage space is limited. ", Reviewed in the United States on October 17, 2016. Add STARZ® to any Hulu plan for an additional 8.99/month. I think this will always be one of my favorite movies to snuggle up with for a peaceful night in. renee zellweger was the perfect bridget and i'm so so happy to have seen this series. regardless of the decade personal relationships are nuanced and feminism can offer insight to that without changing the fact that this is an insightful and beautiful piece of art, depicting how the 2001-era woman who was challenged by love and under-appreciated professionally viewed life.

Pumpkin Pie Filling, The Muppets Take Manhattan - Saying Goodbye, Who Was Thomas Paine, Vanda Orchid Potting Ideas, Couldn 't Have Been Better Meaning, A Family Man Ending,