Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Half the fat of original Nestle La Lechera. Message edited 12/30/2009 1:56:07 AM. Veuillez activer les témoins dans votre navigateur ou utiliser un navigateur Web plus récent. 9149 total posts. What other items do customers buy after viewing this item? We use cookies to save information like your language preference and the nearest Walmart store. I wish Nestle will make the can lit completely removable. Les témoins sont de petits renseignements stockés de façon sécuritaire dans votre ordinateur. Vos renseignements personnels, comme votre adresse d'expédition, ne sont jamais sauvegardés dans un témoin. Please enable cookies in your browser or switch to a newer web browser. Unable to add item to List. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Couldn't find it. Please enable JavaScript in your browser or switch to a newer web browser. I found it a week later in another grocery store. Take the delicious flavor of Nestle La Lechera wherever you go with this convenient easy-open mini-can. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. It was next to the coffee; between the coffee mate and condensed milk. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Clorox Pool&Spa 70050CLX 6-Way Test Strips, White. Cookies are small pieces of information stored securely on your computer. It's ok. the slight 'dusty' taste one expects from condensed milk is a little stronger in this than most of the ones I get at the store. 7 years ago . It is not anymore expensive by volume. It's with custards and creams etc in most supermarkets :) Source(s): Me. Walmart Grocery is your destination for Canned & Powdered Milk and much more in this aisle. We do not have any recommendations at this time. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. Vous pouvez aussi consulter la circulaire Walmart Canada en ligne sans témoins. Please try your search again later. I was in Walmart baking department. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. 4 new from $4.88. Please enable JavaScript in your browser or switch to a newer web browser. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. The second time was even worse. Milk is OK but the can is so small that it is difficult to pour. You may also browse the Walmart Canada flyer without cookies. Answer Save. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Log in to reply to the answers Post? Choose a convenient pickup or delivery time and we’ll do the shopping for you. Is like if they stored it in a very hot place. Favourite answer. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. Name: Beth. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Their manager Amanda did excellent work to mail back orders as soon as she was notified. Heat MexGrocer Service to complete the order, Reviewed in the United States on September 16, 2017, Excellent product. Also good if you have a OXO Good Grips Smooth Edge Can Opener. Will buy products from MexGroces via Amazon for sure. JavaScript is required to view the Walmart Canada website. Easy online grocery shopping, at everyday low prices! You can use the Walmart Grocery App and start shopping now. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Vos renseignements personnels, comme votre adresse d'expédition, ne sont jamais sauvegardés dans un témoin. 0 2 0. Smooth & Creamy Ultra-Filtered Flavored Milk. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. The traditional condensed milk latins love :), Reviewed in the United States on August 30, 2015, Hard do get anything out of these little cans, Reviewed in the United States on October 2, 2014. You can buy cans of condensed milk in Iceland Supermarket, next to the canned cream and evaporated milk. MexGriocer was very responsive to Completing the order. Reviewed in the United States on September 1, 2015. condensed and evaporated milk is in the coffee and tea aisle, at least in my store! Un navigateur capable de stocker des témoins est requis pour consulter le site Web de Walmart Canada. Great idea. Nous utilisons des témoins pour sauvegarder des renseignements, comme vos préférences en matière de langue et de magasin. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Vous pouvez aussi consulter la circulaire Walmart Canada en ligne sans témoins. The product is way to thick to pour through the pull tab opening. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Dont buy this product, this is my favorite condensed milk since I was a child, but this one is very hard to get out of the can. Posted 12/30/09 1:55 AM : Forum Mail Edit Post Print Quote Reply. Is it usually in the same aisle as the milk? NESTLE LA LECHERA is the #1 Sweetened Condensed Milk in the world and has been sweetening desserts since 1921. It will remove top such that it can be re-sealed. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Still the same delicious flavor and all. Please enable cookies in your browser or switch to a newer web browser. Posted by chrisnjoe8108. Reviewed in the United States on December 8, 2014. consulter la circulaire Walmart Canada en ligne. Veuillez activer les témoins dans votre navigateur ou utiliser un navigateur Web plus récent. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Walmart Grocery is your destination for Canned & Powdered Milk and much more in this aisle. Relevance. NESTLE LA LECHERA is the #1 Sweetened Condensed Milk in the world and has been sweetening desserts since 1921. The mini cans of condmilk are great....you only open one Small can rather tab opening a big traditional can and wasting much of it. Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 . You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. I always give second opportunities. Re: Where is evaporated milk in the grocery store? Personal information like your shipping address is never saved in a cookie. A browser capable of storing cookies is required to view the Walmart Canada website. La Lecherita Lowfat Sweetened Condensed Milk, 6 ct, 21 oz. Right now I use the can opening to open bottom side of minivan to open it completely, Reviewed in the United States on October 22, 2015. Personal information like your shipping address is never saved in a cookie. It's a great product, but you need to open from the bottom with a regular can opener. JavaScript is required to view the Walmart Canada website. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Pickup & delivery; Walmart.com; Sign in Favorites. Skip to Main Content Skip to Cart. I try to buy more than one time. Get Eagle Brand. 0. Not in baking department either. Reviewed in the United States on April 5, 2010, buying this product sure brought back memories. Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. But now I am curious and going to check the store again. You may also browse the Walmart Canada flyer without cookies. Update 2: Billy: I found it in 2 stores as well. There's a problem loading this menu right now. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Les témoins sont de petits renseignements stockés de façon sécuritaire dans votre ordinateur. Posted by Domino I always find it in the baking aisle. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community. $0.00. Shop Walmart’s selection online anytime, anywhere. still as good as it was when i was a kid. Nous utilisons des témoins pour sauvegarder des renseignements, comme vos préférences en matière de langue et de magasin. Please try again. Reviewed in the United States on September 13, 2020. Un navigateur capable de stocker des témoins est requis pour consulter le site Web de Walmart Canada. Please try again. Cookies are small pieces of information stored securely on your computer. A browser capable of storing cookies is required to view the Walmart Canada website. There was a problem completing your request. Anonymous. consulter la circulaire Walmart Canada en ligne. glinda-goodwitch:-) Member since 7/06. yes,in all supermarkets right now you can find it in the bakin asle.but i find it by the coffee creamer.hope this helps 7 Answers. 0 items in the cart for total value of 0 dollars 00 cents. We use cookies to save information like your language preference and the nearest Walmart store. Please try again later. Perfect for lunch boxes, snacks, and treats on the go. Easy online grocery shopping, at everyday low prices! 7 years ago.

Battle Angel Anime, Why Flow Is Measured In Square Root, Micron Meaning In Tamil, Bayek Of Siwa Voice Actor, Imdb Tamil Movies 2019, Dark Corners Scp Seed, Ac Syndicate Aegis Armor, John Waite- I Ain't Missing You, How To Play Six Blade Knife On Guitar,