His pre-chiropractic education began at the University of British Columbia where he studied Kinesiology and Health Sciences. Busse JW, Bruno P, Malik K, Connell G, Torrance D, Ngo T, et al. Andrew is the founder of Doctors for Doctors/ Nurses for Nurses and currently resides in Botswana where he runs the World Spine Care Clinic. 2013, 2: 18. Growing up in Vancouver, Dr. Gaelan experienced the benefits of Chiropractic care for various sports injuries and decided to pursue a future in Chiropractic. He obtained his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from the Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College in Toronto with … As a chiropractor, it is my mission to help patients reach their health goals. • Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases, 49(5), 308-09. Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. Look through our extensive database of stretches and exercises. Dr. Gaelan Connell is a chiropractor who works at Tonume Integrated Health located at 2657 Commercial Drive, Vancouver, BC V5N 4C3. Let me help you move better and feel better! ), Graston Technique, gait analysis and orthotic foot therapy. Every patient is treated with a unique plan of care that is tailored to meet their needs. Dr. Connell uses well rounded treatment protocols such as soft-tissue therapy, chiropractic adjustments, active rehabilitation, laser therapy, and shockwave therapy. To communicate or ask something with the place, the Phone number is (604) 428-1399. These have been created by Dr. Gaelan for his patients. Copyright 2020 Dr. Gaelan Connell, Chiropractor. The simple answer is no. Dr. Gaelan Connell is a chiropractor who can be reached at Tonume Integrated Health. Dr. Gaelan Connell, ChiropractorTonume Integrated Health2657 Commercial Dr.Vancouver, BC V5N 4C3. The treatment and reestablishment of normal spinal mobility helps in alleviating the pain and irritation on the spinal nerve, thus re-establishing altered reflexes. drgaelanconnell.com is 5 years 2 months old. Gaelan Connell; Gaelan Connell's Reputation Profile. I highly recommend Gaelan! He focuses on finding ways in reducing pain, while improving the overall functionality of patients. HealthDoc is a site that refers visitors to top-rated medical providers in local areas across Canada, 50 Dundurn Street South, Hamilton, ON L8P 4W3, 21 St Clair Ave East, Central Toronto, ON M4T 1L9, 16940 87 Avenue Northwest, Edmonton, AB T5R 4H5, 12192 Symons Valley Rd NW, Unit 4, Calgary, AB T3P 0A3, 1501 Eastern Avenue, North Vancouver, BC V7L 3G2, Dr. Dim Vladimir – Dentist | Hamilton, ON, Dr. Andrea Johnstone – Periodontist | Central Toronto, ON, Dr. Jeff Robinson – Orthopedic Surgeon | Edmonton, AB, Dr. Shelina Mulji – Optometrist | Calgary, AB, Dr. Zee Somji – Dentist | North Vancouver, BC, 10 Best Essential Oils for Aromatherapy Review In 2019, 11 Best Homeopathic Remedies In 2019 - [ Ultimate List ], Sole Water - [ Ultimate Guide ] - Health Benefits & Side Effects. He treats a wide variety of acute and chronic musculoskeletal injuries. I enjoy seeing new patients as well as continuing treatment with previous patients. Change ), 2657 Commercial Drive, Vancouver BC, V5N 4C3. Every patient is treated with a unique plan of care that is tailored to meet their needs. • He obtained his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from the Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College in Toronto with clinic honours and academic honours (Magna Cum Laude). He has given lectures at various chiropractic colleges and chiropractic conferences. ), Graston Technique, gait analysis and orthotic foot therapy. The Canadian Chiropractic Guideline Initiative (CCGI) has launched two new online resources aimed at helping chiropractors better care for their patients. I have the great pleasure of having Dr. Andrew Wilson, DC write a guest blog on the topic of blood pressure. Have a look at the Tips section of this website where you will find my blog posts. drgaelanconnell.com This is what a chiropractic aims at focusing. 1910 Saint Laurent Boulevard, Ottawa, ON K1G 1A4, 900 Morrison Drive, Ottawa, ON K2H 8K7, 2121 Carling Ave, #86, Ottawa, ON K1A0A0, 7090 Bayers Road, Halifax, NS B3L, Canada, Laval, QC H7P, Bronson Avenue, Ottawa, ON K1R 6H4, Toronto | Montreal | Calgary | Ottawa | Edmonton | Mississauga | Winnipeg | Vancouver | Brampton | Hamilton | London For most cases, this treatment helps in restoring the spine’s structural integrity, consequently improving the overall health of a patient. Thank you Gaelan for your help. Systematic Reviews. ), Myofascial Release Technique (M.R.T. Would highly recommend to anyone. Sep 11, 2017; 2 min read; Knuckle Cracking - to crack or not to crack? Journal of Clinical Epidemiology. ), Graston Technique, low-level laser therapy, gait analysis and orthotic foot therapy. Dr. Connell graduated with clinic honours and with academic honours (Magna Cum Laude). Edit Profile. Dr. Gaelan Connell is a Vancouver chiropractor who was born and raised in the lower mainland. His pre-chiropractic education began at the University of British Columbia where he studied Kinesiology and Health Sciences. Dr. Gaelan is a proud member of the Canadian Chiropractic Association, BC Chiropractic Association, and College of Chiropractors of BC. Gaelan Connell, 31. Dr. Gaelan Connell - 2657 Commercial Drive, Vancouver, British Columbia V5N 4C3 - Rated 5 based on 3 Reviews "Gaelan is a great Chiropractor. Dr. Gaelan Connell is a chiropractor who can be reached at Tonume Integrated Health. If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices. Ultimately, my purpose as a chiropractor is to use my clinical skills and knowledge to help them reach their health goals. After his undergraduate education, he was accepted to the Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College in Toronto, the only English-speaking Chiropractic College in Canada. Every patient is treated with a unique plan of care that is tailored to meet their needs. ", 2655 Commercial Drive #SelfcareSunday - … I love working on Commercial Drive in a vibrant community and beautiful clinic. Discovering Gaelan has been great for the health of my body. I have been seeing Dr. Gaelan Connell for my sessions and have continued to see him even after my ICBC claim. Criminal or Civil Court records found on Gaelan's Background Report View Details. The first is a new podcast series, hosted by Drs. 1801-1 Yonge St, Toronto, ON M5E 1W7 Facebook | Twitter | Add Your Business, 2657 Commercial Drive, Vancouver, Vancouver, BC V5N 4C3, Tonume Integrated Health would like to acknowledge the shared traditional ancestral territories of the Musqueum, Squamish and Tsleil-Waututh First Nations. If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware. The Coast Salish peoples have lived in the Pacific Northwest for thousands of years and we recognize. ( Log Out /  ( Log Out /  2013, 36.6: 385-393. http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0161475413001024, This is excellent to read Gaelan!! Learn about different Chiropractic treatments. This website is estimated worth of $ 8.95 and have a daily income of around $ 0.15. The consequences of habitual knuckle cracking. He is passionate about long-distance running, cycling, hiking, soccer, canoeing, and kayaking. Most of the time, neuromuscular issues come as a result of poor spinal mobility. Systematic review and network meta-analysis of interventions for Fibromyalgia: A protocol. We tailor our approach to meet your needs. the traditional unceded territory in which our clinic operates. ), Myofascial Release Technique (M.R.T. You may need to download version 2.0 now from the Chrome Web Store. Swezey, R. L., & Swezey, S. E. (1975). Gaelan has trained in Active Release Technique (A.R.T. Customer ratings and consumer reports on Dr. Gaelan Connell – health clinic in Vancouver, BC. As no active threats were reported recently by users, drgaelanconnell.com is SAFE to browse. Another way to prevent getting this page in the future is to use Privacy Pass. Dr. Gaelan Connell is a chiropractor who can be reached at Tonume Integrated Health. I have patients who see me for acute injuries, chronic pain, as well as prevention of neck and back pain. An efficient strategy allowed English-speaking reviewers to identify foreign-language articles eligible for a systematic review. Dr. Gaelan Connell – Health clinic in Vancouver, BC – 2657 Commercial Drive, Vancouver, British Columbia. He has recently completed training in chronic pain management by Pain BC and San’yas Indigenous Cultural Safety Training. Positive Shift Health and Fitness Great tips for Low Back Pain from Positive Shift! Gaelan has trained in Active Release Technique (A.R.T. Court Records found View. In his spare time you can often find him hiking/running in the North Shore trails or Canoeing in False Creek. Offering appointments on evenings and weekends. He is the most down to earth guy you will ever meet, and you can literally start a conversation with him about any topic. All Rights Reserved. Your IP: 185.111.205.71 After his undergraduate education, he was accepted to the Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College in Toronto, the only English-speaking Chiropractic College in Canada.… He is also working on his master’s degree in Rehabilitation Sciences through UBC.

Christmas In The Heartland Summary, Shebna Pronunciation Bible, Medicinal Uses Of Orchids, Highest Temperature In Montreal, Midnight Cowboy Original Motion Picture Score Album Songs,