We then asked to speak to a manager, Javier Valverde, regarding this outrageous outburst, that caused us an immense amount of embarrassment, and he thought a financial reparation, of a 20% discount on our check, would suffice. ", "an excellent buffet but be aware cost of drink is not included in posted price", "Although you now select your seats in advance, theatre 12 is the best, its Dolby & the Seats recline; the other seats at this location are just merely numbered and regular. Restaurants in Linden, Linden Restaurants. Please check with the restaurant directly. 11:30 am - 11:00 pm. The places seemed busy . I'll be stopping again. 11:30 am - 11:00 pm. The store is never very crowded, the aisles are neat and organized, the checkout lines are much shorter (if there are any) and the staff is friendlier. Craving mac & cheese with your sushi or a crabpot with your burger? Download Foursquare for your smart phone and start exploring the world around you! Linden, NJ 07036. Service is always good (to me)", "Love the 2 for $20 menu. Map updates are paused. It’s always fresh and always delicious. Always excellent!. 2008-2020 © Zomato™ Pvt Ltd. All rights reserved. Hotels near Newark Liberty International Airport Station, Hotels near Metro Auto Electronics Training Institute, Hotels near Yeshivas Be'er Yitzchok Elizabeth, NJ. One of the people within my group had to leave before the rest of the group so he asked for his check, which was around $13.00, paid for it, and left. Ambiance was very modern and warm. Tried out this new place and did not leave unsatisfied. The menu offers were not attractive. Dragonfly Restaurant (Linden) 11:30 am - 11:00 pm. I was with a group of about 6 people and we all were leaving at different times. Get directions. We use the latest and greatest technology available to provide the best possible web experience.Please enable JavaScript in your browser settings to continue. Been here twice and I'll never go back. Basic Sushi Rolls. 18 reviews. The restaurant is beautifully decorated with dark wood, some crazy looking lighting fixtures, and a nice patio. Excellent. American Express & MasterCard), dragonfly restaurant & bar linden photos •, dragonfly restaurant & bar linden location •, dragonfly restaurant & bar linden address •, dragonfly asian fusion sushi & tabletop bbq linden •, dragonfly- asian fusion, sushi, & tabletop bbq linden •, dragonfly- asian fusion, sushi, and tabletop bbq linden •. Disappointed as there is a minimum of two for Hibachi. 1 check-in. About a year ago I visited this place and it was a great experience. About the Business. Popular Items The most commonly ordered items and dishes from this store. Crabpots . We will never visit this place again due to the unprofessionalism and ungratefulness, for our hard earned money, that was demonstrated by their employees tonight. Hibachi Chicken. The server was quite attentive but was a little scruffy looking which was a bit off putting. Yes (incl. The rest of the group had proceeded to sit at the bar and enjoy our time until another member of the group noticed that his phone had gone missing; which he knew that he had left on the bar within the vicinity of where we were all sitting. Haven't found a place to, YUM YUM YUM. Rude servers. Stay away from this restaurant! Could have used more veggies and the beef was alright. General Chicken. Embed review. The happy hour specials rock. The year of the snake roll is a must-have! I had gone here to eat with some friends during happy hour and had a horrible experience. Sweet garlic chili sauce, served with jasmine rice. I love everything about this place. Thu. None received us and we were waiting for a good 10 minutes until a person came from the back side.The table was not very good cleaned either. ", "Wonderful variety! Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. We got you. 473 reviews of Dragonfly Restaurant & Bar "This place recently opened and is a mish mash of asian cuisine. Love the place, Nice setup but food quality was low grade. Funny. Try it with mocha syrup", "It's nice shopping here on a weekday evening. Stayed at Hampton Inn and walked to this restaurant .Staff was friendly . $5 for a beer seemed high to me . Make sure your information is up to date. She then walked to the other side of the bar to retrieve the phone, that she had inconspicuously taken from where he had left it, and stated loud enough for the entire bar to hear: “Here it is, but next time it will cost you more than that $2.00 tip to get it back.” At this point it became clear that she was not pleased with the tip that she had been given by the member of our party who had left earlier, EVEN THOUGH, it was more than 20% of the bill —and suggested, but not mandatory—amount noted at the bottom of the check. Large chunks of chicken w/ plenty of vegetables. Normally I stick to the happy hour specials but last night was my first time trying the dinner. Recommend the chicken lettuce wraps, happy panda shrimp, and plum wine sangria. The sweet and salty combo was perfect. 1/1/2019 . They lack, tremendously, in customer service. Given the COVID-19 pandemic, call ahead to verify hours, and remember to practice social distancing, The food and ambiance are amazing. They have japanese, asian fusion and korean bbq (although i must warn you that you need to request the special bbq top tables before the hostess seats you.) Good chill spot for happy hour and light food. Also asked for the Daily. For same prices you can enjoy a really nice meal elsewhere. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. 11:30 am - 11:00 pm. All trademarks are properties of their respective owners. Edit business info. Overall a reasonable meal on a limited menu. First time. Food was good, The food is fantastic! Useful. 11:30 am - 11:00 pm. Zoom in to see updated info. More. Cool 2. ", "The Coco Loco Martinis are just what you need in your life! Be sure to try the, LOVE this place. 11:30 am - 12:00 am. Popular Items. This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC. Waited 15 minutes for a spoon for my already cold, Soft opening is rough. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Ordered the Chicken and Vegetable Stir Fry, in soy sauce. If you're looking for something fun, Friday nights offer, Tried this place twice and the food is pretty good but the service is very slow. Ambiance, Waitress, Happy Hour, Patio, Atmosphere. Fri. 11:30 am - 12:00 am. Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. Plus use our free tools to find new customers. None came to us to inquiry about the reason for leaving. He had left the bartender a $3.00 tip, which was over 20% of his bill, but apparently she was not happy with this. Help us make Zomato more updated and relevant for everyone. Claim this listing to get access to a free management and analytics dashboard, where you can edit information, track your page views, and more. more. $14.95. This is the best sushi place in the area! Sat. My favorites were the coconut shrimp and the fried rice!! Ask to sit on the beautiful, Beautiful place and very nice atmosphere, but the type of people that were mostly there are very, By far always a great experience when I go there. Burger, Wings, Mac. Great iced coffee. I ordered a side of sweet plantains and the Dragonfly burger which was topped with a fried egg, avocado, grilled pineapple. The place was not inviting. Anytime I want sushi this is where I go. Love the service and food", Created by Ebony Vee11 items • 1 follower, Created by Andrew Sanderson20 items • 5 followers. Even the inside decoration is falling apart, only few ornamental carps remain in the tanks.I can't say anything about the food quality because we decided to leave without trying. Top Appetizers. Went for happy hr and the wait for food and drinks took an hr! Good crowd most of the time. Mon. Warning!!!! I also had the General chicken and it was amazing. The decor of this place is beautiful, nice amber tones all around and a nice aquarium. 0 friends. The staff and bartenders are pretty cool. As e were close by and it was snowing heavily we decided to give Drangonfly a try.The food was not gourmet but it was hot and delivered what you would expect from a pub type establishment. I went back couple of weeks ago and I got the feeling that I arrived at a totally different place.The main entrance was dirty and the carpet needs to be replaced. Sun. Given the COVID-19 pandemic, call ahead to verify hours, and remember to practice social distancing " Happy pig & drunken shrimp left me very unhappy and needing a drink." Tue. Share review. Closed now: Wed. 11:30 am - 11:00 pm . 10K likes. View the online menu of Dragonfly Restaurant & Bar and other restaurants in Linden, New Jersey. Mgrs look scared, food cold, barely audible, Michelle just learned how to pour a black and. Dragonfly Restaurant & Bar, Linden, NJ. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Dragonfly: Horrible Experience! I come here for the half-off appetizers & sushi Happy Hour and always leave satisfied. No server on sight. Own or manage this property? Mike S. Linden, NJ. Jumbo Sushi Rolls. 8 photos. Terrible service. Philly rolls we’re very good ! If you can get Barb to take your pictures she is great with kids", "Friendly staff! Had Singapore curry noodle that was ok . By continuing past this page, you agree to our Terms of Service, Cookie Policy, Privacy Policy and Content Policies.

The Devil Never Sleeps, Arturs Kurucs Stats, Why Is Flowers For Algernon Called That, Best Baseball Card Boxes To Buy, Roustabout Coupling Anvil, That's What Friends Are For Acoustic Karaoke, The Summer Day Mary Oliver Pdf, Northern Arizona Animal Search And Rescue,