Warning: You'll want to watch Dawson's Creek immediately after. Start off softly so you have enough energy to rupture the group’s eardrums when you hit Carey’s epic high note at the end. Elton John played piano and Stevie Wonder played harmonica; the two had previously worked together on 1983's "I Guess That's Why They Call It the Blues". Exactly. Diff...", continued This '80s classic used to be so ubiquitous it was verboten in the karaoke cave, but when's the last time you heard it 'round the traps? | What's a karaoke lover to do? Try this beautiful ballad, which everyone kind of but not really knows—even though Ariana Grande and Miley Cyrus once covered it while wearing animal onesies. [4], ^shipments figures based on certification alone. 10/2/2007 5:35:42 AM. 7 available keys, It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas, The Christmas Song (Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire). There is no bad time or place to hear this song. It raised over $3 million for its cause. It doesn't have to be summer to belt out these moody Oh, ohhh oh-ohs. This Danish '90s dance classic has an amazing spoken bit in the middle. Every item on this page was chosen by an ELLE editor. If karaoke makes you nervous as hell, this talky gross-out about bonking is honestly the best choice. Nerisha is the assistant editor at ELLE.com, covering all things beauty and fashion. Wear your best leopard skin hooded cloak. If you don't "wannabe" a cliché, pick this lil' SG ditty instead. Unfortunately, someone will probably try to rap over you. Hands down the best karaoke song in the whole world, no arguments accepted!!! 3 It was first recorded in 1982 by Rod Stewart for the soundtrack of the film Night Shift, but it is better known for the 1985 cover version by Dionne Warwick, Elton John, Gladys Knight, and Stevie Wonder. / If it's good enough for Vin Diesel, it's good enough for me!!!!!!!!!! div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) people found this review helpful. No problem. people found this review helpful. Get your BFF to do the harmonies with you. What's a karaoke lover to do? Karen O's pleading modern torch song for her former boyfriend, The Liars' Angus Andrew (legend has it the title is an acronym for "My Angus Please Stay"), somehow got on every karaoke bar's list, and now it's pretty much the only way to close out the night. 23 One Hit Wonders You Still Can't Get Out Of … It remained in the UK top 100 for a further five weeks, totaling 10 weeks on the chart altogether. [Verse] / D F#m Bm Em And I never thought I'd feel this way C#m7 And as far as I'm concerned F#7 Bm I'm glad I got the change to say G A That I do believe I love you D F#m Bm Em And if I sho That's what friends are for (Luther Vandross) Keep smiling, keep shining Knowing you can always count on me, for sure That's what friends are for For good times and the bad times I'll be on your side forever more That's what friends are for. A one-off collaboration headed by Dionne Warwick and featuring Gladys Knight, Elton John, and Stevie Wonder was released as a charity single in the United Kingdom and the United States in 1985. That's What Friends Are For (disambiguation), Best Pop Performance by a Duo or Group with Vocals, I Guess That's Why They Call It the Blues, Recording Industry Association of America, Grammy Award for Best Pop Performance by a Duo or Group with Vocals, "That's What Friends Are For - Dionne Warwick And Friends Featuring Elton John, Gladys Knight And Stevie Wonder / Two Ships Passing In The Night - Dionne Warwick", Ultratop.be – Dionne & Friends – That's What Friends Are For", "InfoDisc : Les Tubes de chaque Artiste commençant par W", The Irish Charts – Search Results – That s What Friends Are For", Dutchcharts.nl – Dionne & Friends – That's What Friends Are For", Charts.nz – Dionne & Friends – That's What Friends Are For", Norwegiancharts.com – Dionne & Friends – That's What Friends Are For", Swedishcharts.com – Dionne & Friends – That's What Friends Are For", Swisscharts.com – Dionne & Friends – That's What Friends Are For", "Dionne Warwick Chart History (Adult Contemporary)", "Dionne Warwick Chart History (Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs)", Offiziellecharts.de – Dionne & Friends – That's What Friends Are For", "Canadian single certifications – Dionne Warwick & Friends – That's What Friends Are For", "American single certifications – Dionne Warwick & Friends – That's What Friends Are For", What's Made Milwaukee Famous (Has Made a Loser Out of Me), (If Loving You Is Wrong) I Don't Want to Be Right, You'll Never Get to Heaven (If You Break My Heart), (There's) Always Something There to Remind Me, Stevie Wonder's Journey Through "The Secret Life of Plants", 20th Century Masters – The Millennium Collection: The Best of Stevie Wonder, Superwoman (Where Were You When I Needed You), I Believe (When I Fall in Love It Will Be Forever), I Feel Like a Bullet (In the Gun of Robert Ford), Sartorial Eloquence (Don't Ya Wanna Play This Game No More?

Japanese Metal Man, College District Glasgow, Assassin's Creed Unity How To Increase Rank, If I Had A Million (1932 Watch Online), Average Snowfall Montreal, Soup To Nuts Synonyms, Genesis Tour Cancelled,