9.2 was built within R.S.G. The Rover Car Company was selected to be the user of the site. 9.2 was operational from 1980-1993. This is the benchmark of what we have seen. He added: 'It's definitely the best evidence I have ever caught and some of the best evidence that I have ever seen on the internet anywhere or on TV', The Drakelow Tunnels are located near Kidderminster in Worcestershire. The paranormal investigator then got out an electronic device, used to pick up the voices of ghostly spirits, and shouted 'are you stuck here' in a bid a to communicate with any spirits. The tunnels are about 3.5 miles long. It's really special. The band released their second album Dirt in early 2010, releasing four singles; most notably "Matters At All ". Drakelow Tunnels and the RGHQ Cold War Nuclear Bunker is the largest underground complex currently open to film crews and the general public in the UK. 9 was the Governments Regional Headquarters for the Midlands (Defense Region 9) from 1962-1979 and would be used if the UK was under Nuclear Attack. With 3.5 miles of underground tunnels and 284,931 square feet at our disposal, space is not an issue. In 1993 the site was decommissioned, stripped out and sold off. Footage taken from our investigation at Drakelow Tunnels, while filming an episode for our 2nd season on US TV. The Amateurs are an Indie Rock Band band formed in and around Birmingham, England.. ASK TONY: A little extra help with my financial affairs so I can get groceries in lockdown? After playing a series of shows with Eliza Doolittle (singer) at some of Scotland's Universities in October 2010. Moment woman is 'robbed' in the street, Aftermath of helicopters which collided leaving two people dead, London: Pub installs phone on bar so customers can order drinks, Health secretary confirms mass testing will be rolled out, 'Don't get tested in school': Protesters ambush headteacher and kids, Guilty corgi stares at owner with shaky leg after wrongdoing, 'What is happening?' Part of the tunnel system became a Regional Seat of Government (RSG 9.2) designed to house 325 staff. Some of the professional bodies that have used Drakelow Tunnels are: Click on the HWFR logo to visit their website. The sheer size of the complex and its warren of tunnels and offices can be used to simulate: Close Quarter Combat (CQB), Search & Rescue, Sniffer Dog & Cadaver Dog Training and Confined Space Fire Training. 72 Stunden im Geisterhaus - Die Drakelow -Tunnel, TLC, 14.08.2020, 20:15 - Jetzt mit Save.TV aufnehmen und streamen! would of controlled Defense Region 9 and coordinated with other R.G.H.Q.s and the main Government Headquarters - Burlington, in Corsham, Wiltshire, in the event of Nuclear War. 'It looks like his hair is pushed back. Drakelow Tunnels are also used by a variety of independent, government and professional organizations for training purposes. 9 and updated from 1979-1980 to a Nuclear Bunker, with the addition of Air Locks and Blast Doors. Their debut music video and most successful single to date "The Rebel" was a James Bond inspired video, "The Rebel" became the band's fourth single and was released on 31 January 2011. The site was sold in 1993 after it was decommissioned by the Ministry of Defence, Several people have reported spooking incidents at the site over the years, This is the box Anthony used to scan for radio frequencies, which allow ghosts to communicate through. The footage shows Anthony holding out the electronic device and calling out into the darkness, completely alone, at about 11.30pm. The comments below have not been moderated. Some of the professional bodies that have used Drakelow Tunnels are. Why a career in adult social care could be the... MARTIN SAMUEL: Greg Clarke may as well have worn a red nose and a twirling bow-tie and entered to Laurel and... FA chairman Greg Clarke RESIGNS after he referred to 'coloured footballers' and claimed South Asians and... Commercial aircrafts should be banned from flying at night to give residents eight hours sleep, campaigners... 'You never see Charles Dickens with his b***s out': New £143,000 sculpture of 'mother of feminism' Mary... Passionate, disconnected, practical or over-involved - what's YOUR sex personality? The Queen and rest of Royal Family WON'T be able to jump the queue for Covid vaccine, rich people will be... UK says YES to jab... but you go first, Boris! They were used during World War Two and the Cold War. Want to make a difference? © Copyright Drakelow Tunnels 2014. 'There was no signal at all as I was so far underground - nobody's mobiles worked at all. 'I have been working in the paranormal field for around 10 years and the evidence provided in this video is something that I have worked hard for. 'I believe this to be a rare case of being in the right place at the right time and has given me a drive to search further for even better evidence.'. They released their debut EP Homesick in March 2009, which was championed by Kerrang Radio, who had supported the band since awarding them Best Unsigned Song of 2007. In April 2010 The Amateurs were selected from thousands of European acts to be "The Sound of Bamboo", a product launched by WACOM. Kids in Glass Houses are a Welsh Rock Band formed in 2003 and are: Aled Phillips (Vocals), Iain Mahanty (Rhythm Guitar), Philip Jenkins (Drums & Percussion), Joel Fisher (Lead Guitar) and Andrew "Shay" Sheehy (Bass Guitar). The band released a statement on their Facebook page, thanking supporters and haters alike, before revealing the tour dates. I actually bumped into the wall. Anthony, who runs the Afterlight Paranormal group, had ventured into the tunnels, which are 3.5 miles long, with other members of the paranormal team. The band's third album, In Gold blood, was released on 15 August 2011. On 26 February 2014, the band announced their break-up and a farewell tour to commence on the 5th October playing all across the UK. 'I have studied the footage over and over many times and I cannot come up with a logical explanation of what this could be. I felt my nerves going but I just got on with it. 'You can clearly see in the video footage a face manifest out of nothing and look straight at me before fading back out and disappearing out of sight. It then was used for storage until the Cold War. The R.S.G. is located at the western end of the Shadow Factory and covered 50% of the entire complex. 9.2 include: The complex is 0.6 of a mile in length and can be accessed by one main tunnel and one adit. Anthony, from Cannock in Staffordshire, said: 'The reason I started doing this was I wanted to know if, when my family pass away, there is somewhere else for them. He said: 'I was panicking a bit as if the flash had gone I wouldn't have had any way back through the miles of tunnels. The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline. Rumours have circulated over the years that seven people died in the Drakelow Tunnels as a result of a roof collapse, an impact with a truck and people riding on the conveyor belts. In the video, at first you just see Anthony's hand holding a device he uses to communicate with ghosts, Then later, as he moves the camera around, he says you can see a ghost behind his hand, He was visiting the tunnels with members of the Afterlight Paranormal team, a group he runs. 'When I saw it at first you can barely see [the face] but after I enhanced the brightness you can clearly see it fade in and fade out. The promo takes upon the mantle of paranoia whilst the track is about the killing of John Lennon by the obsessed fan Mark Chapman in 1980. There were no radio stations. Rover No. 'People are very excited as they know it's genuine. Part of the Daily Mail, The Mail on Sunday & Metro Media Group. You see some things posted [on the internet] but you can see that it's fake. If more people can see it then that's great. The R.G.H.Q. From photo shoots, music videos, TV dramas and documentaries to Hollywood blockbusters and events, Drakelow Tunnels can be hired to shoot your film. 'Some people think when you die, you die. The band achieved success on the strength of the singles " GiveWhat I Want " and "Saturday " off their debut album Smart Casual in 2008. 'The detail around the mouth and nose area is something that can't go unnoticed, you can also make out the eyes and the darkness around them as well as the hair. Their name is inspired by by the lyrics "not throwing stones at you anymore" from American post-hardcore band Glassjaw from Long Island New york. Published: 11:21 GMT, 15 December 2016 | Updated: 13:39 GMT, 15 December 2016. R.G.H.Q. All Rights Reserved.. It's definitely the best evidence I have ever caught and some of the best evidence that I have ever seen on the internet anywhere or on TV. Isolated Atoms were formed in Walsall in 2009 and are: Grant Leon Ashman (Vocals) David Davis (Bass/Keyboards) Mark Neat (Guitars) Jake Yang Osei-Tutu (Drums). With 3.5 miles of underground tunnels and 284,931 square feet at our disposal, space is not an issue. But there are things I have seen, like this, which make me think there's something more. 'The height the ghost box was positioned would have made the ghostly apparition around 5ft 6'. The site becoming known as Rover No.1D Factory.Although work was behind its 1942 completion date the first machine tools were installed in late 1942 before the factory became fully operational in 1943. Adit "A" is a personnel access point, small equipment only can be brought through this entrance. 1D Shadow Factory is the entire complex, housed within this are 3.5 miles of internal tunnels and 284,931 square feet of space, which includes: R.S.G. 'At one point I switched the flash off and I couldn't see anything at all. The Drakelow Tunnels are a former underground military complex beneath the Blakeshall Estate north of Kidderminster, Worcestershire, covering 280,000 sq ft (26,000 m 2), with a total length of around 3.5 miles (5.6 km).They were originally built as a Second World War shadow factory, and were developed during the Cold War to be a fall-back government centre Built in 1943, Drakelow was built as a shadow factory for car manufacturer Rover to contribute to the war effort with engines for the RAF. Tracey Cox says every... Coleen Rooney and Rebekah Vardy could come face to face in court next week for their £1million libel case... 'My father died the day I was born': Ric Ocasek's oldest son Chris, 56, brands the late Cars frontman a... Police failure left violent sex offender free to abuse young children in Rotherham, report finds - but no... Why everyone is checking out the show that made chess sexy!

Stuart Broad Is He Married, Tim Hortons Menu Prices, Switching From Td Ameritrade To Fidelity, How To Convert Mm To M3, Prosciutto Di Parma, Liter To M3, Patch Darragh Movies,