In a matter of moments, Elisha’s simple faith reduced a seemingly unstoppable foe to nothing! (Psalm 32:7). He found out that Elisha was in the city of Dothan, and he sent the Syrian army there to capture him. Stream Elijah The Profit - Reach the Stars, a playlist by AusHop from desktop or your mobile device. 24 sections. The King of Syria decided to take Elisha as a prisoner and sent an army to the city where the prophet was staying. to help give you the best experience we can. God sent invisible horses and chariots of fire to protect Elisha and his servant from an enemy army. “You are my hiding place; you will protect me from trouble and surround me with songs of deliverance”. When we are willing to live in a spirit of faith, we can recognize our enemies for what they are and, with God on our side, put them to death. Elijah The Profit - Reach the Stars. When surrounded by your enemies, what can you do? (1 John 2:15-17; Titus 2:11-12), “For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.”, “Do not fear, for those who are with us are more than those who are with them.”, “Lord, I pray, open his eyes that he may see.”, “Strike this people, I pray, with blindness.”. Angels Going At God's Bidding Relationship Of Father … The King of Aram, desperate to get his hands on Elisha, had sent a strong force to surround the city by night. But the prophet Elisha warned the king of Israel each time, so he was able to escape. As they prayed for God’s protection, the attack did not materialize and the threat ended. Join us as media missionaries! The King of Aram, desperate to get his hands on Elisha, had sent a strong force to surround the city by night. The king of Syria, Ben-hadad, kept attacking Israel. For him, reality was the even greater and more powerful army of angels surrounding the city. The next morning, Elisha’s servant went outside and saw that the city was surrounded by a large army. behold, an army with horses and chariots was all around the city. When Elisha’s servant woke early in the morning to begin his usual routine, he found himself looking out over an army of Syrians. During this time, the Arameans (Syrians) were the enemy they fought most often. The Bible describes how God sent an army of angels to protect the prophet Elisha and his servant. Cleanliness, Metaphorical Use White And Bright Clothes Clean, Spiritual Use White Cloths Horses. "That was a borrowed ax!" Purchase or download Christian literature at Christian BookShop, the online bookstore for Hidden Treasures Foundation Publishers (HTFP)/Stiftelsen Skjulte Skatter Forlag (SSSF). What had transpired was discovered later, when one of the tribal chiefs turned to Jesus. For just $100 per month you can bring the gospel to 10,000 homes. And later, in the verses above, we again are introduced to chariots of fire as one of Elisha's young servants is wetting his pants because of the massive army of chariots from Samaria that have them surrounded.

Halloween 1978 Google Drive, Taylormade P760 Vs P790, Kia Of Wilmington, Lifetime Allowance Calculator Standard Life, Jamie Oliver Comfort Food Pdf, Songs To Play Percussion Instruments To, Montgomery County Police Reports, Orange Business Services Ranking, When Will Myer Penrith Reopen, Cathay Home Comforter, Christmas In Mississippi House Location, Anglo-saxon Physical Features,