Colour looks great, really warm and nice to the touch. However, I can't be bothered sending it back and it looks ok in the room. Blanket arrived in slightly amateurish packaging which wasn't the best first impression but this was quickly forgotten once I'd got the to the blanket itself. I couldn't find out how it's supposed to be washed I suppose on a low temperature with no fabric softener... ? Try again. Recommend. The throw arrived today and I love it. This is very soft and it is thin so not heavy so it wouldn’t keep you warm. I bought a double size as a throw for a King size bed. What options do you have at … However, I can't be bothered sending it back and it looks ok in the room. Excellent product. Lovely deep grey colour! Sorry, there was a problem saving your cookie preferences. Approved third parties also use these tools in connection with our display of ads. $18.99$18.99. £15.99£15.99. He hasn't seen the blanket yet as his birthday is in July, but it's brilliantly soft and its huge. An addition to your winter linen set, one isn't enough, for replacing when in wash. The BedSure Sherpa Fleece blanket is reversible, featuring a smooth fleece side as well as a plush, fluffy sherpa side to offer you different soft feels. Really large and covers a double bed or sofa . We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. See all details for CityComfort Dinosaur Fleece Blankets For Kids, Fluffy Blanket Glow In... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. The throw arrived today and I love it. Sorry, there was a problem saving your cookie preferences. I already have a very large throw in another bedroom which is too big to handle easily, and thats why I bought the smaller size for this bedroom. Overall I'm very glad I bought this and would highly recommend it without hesitation. Best gifts for birthdays, especially babies need this to cuddle them to sleep easily, as well as Christmas and wedding presents. Was undecided whether to buy this due to some negative reviews about quality..they must have had a different item to the one I received as mine is BEAUTIFUL. I probably would not have bought it if I could feel the thickness in advance. This product is delivered fast and on receiving, unwrap and air-dry it. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Lovely deep grey colour! £20.99£20.99. Prime members enjoy fast & free shipping, unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows with Prime Video and many more exclusive benefits. I cannot recommend this product enough. How will you transit warmly to spring without catching a cold or flu? Overall I'm very glad I bought this and would highly recommend it without hesitation. It's a really soft touch blanket with a luxurious feel which is quite weightly too. So blanket and chocolate buttons he got. Nice and soft, size perfect. We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads. Well packed & prompt delivery. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for CityComfort Dinosaur Fleece Blankets For Kids, Fluffy Blanket Glow In The Dark, Cosy Boys Bedroom Accessories, Super Soft Warm Fleece Material Bed Throw, Great Dinosaur Gifts For Boys and Toddlers at Amazon.com. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Fluffy Fleece Blanket. Blanket arrived in slightly amateurish packaging which wasn't the best first impression but this was quickly forgotten once I'd got the to the blanket itself. I bought a double size as a throw for a King size bed. Lovely and soft descent size Great value for money . Appropriate for King or Queen size bed, fits hanging loosely without touching floor. Luxury at a really good price. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. On the other hand, can be machine-washed in cold water and dried in dryer on low. Bit disappointed. FREE Delivery by Amazon. Try again. Hotel rooms can have this blanket to lighten up the beds and bring pomp for guests to experience. Winter days are cold but the nights are extreme thanks to the climate cycle. It looks nice too as a throw .very pleased with it, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 1 April 2020, This blanket is extremally soft, it is also a great cover for a bed, it is in nice deep colour, I washed it already as kids split milk on it and after wash it is the same nice and soft, I would recommend that, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 8 April 2020. Home Shop About Us FAQ Track Order Contact 0. Luxury at a really good price. FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon. Moreover, you can purchase to make warm, cosy clothes from it for the children.After several uses, can be transformed into a mop, a careful way to dispose. FREE Worldwide Shipping for 24 Hours! 5 ⭐ from me. I'm half tempted to order one for myself. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. A picnic is complete with the spread to lie on, lay your picnic basket as you enjoy family moments. Quite handy, easy to carry to my living room. Lovely soft material, lush, rich colour which is true to photos. What options do you have at hand executed before this time for you and your family? Not going to lie, ordered this just to drape over a chair/bed for the colour but it’s actually sooooo soft so it’s going to be for the living room! I know he's going to love it. awesome , Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 19 October 2020, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 13 January 2020, Bought as a gift, was a huge success for 5 year old boy. Perhaps if it was put in light or sun light then it would work ...I'm waiting to find out if it does glow in the dark as this was a gift.. but I'm sure if prepared properly and washed properly it will work.. Comfortable & cozy. My grandson loves it and its glow in the dark capability. Get it Thursday, Aug 20. The blanket is SO soft.my little girl opened the parcel and was snuggled up in it straight away. Good material which keeps you warm enough. It's value for money, additionally, high quality material serving it's purpose to the core. I tumble dried it on low and it was dry in 10 minutes. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. When this period approaches, the thought of …. It looks nice too as a throw.very pleased with it 11 people found this helpful It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness. MOONLIGHT20015 Silk Touch Warm Fleece Blankets - 400 GSM Grey Throws for Sofa Fluffy Blanket Bed Throw for Bedroom, Couch, Travel, Kids, Bedroom Accessories (Dark Grey, Double (150 x 200 CM)) 4.8 out of 5 stars 227. The navy is a true colour, and it is really soft. Best for: fall and winter How it feels: Thick and fluffy.Like a cool quilt on one side with super-soft faux fur on the other. When this period approaches, the thought of keeping warm is inevitable. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. The microfiber fabric meant for prolonged use and retaining of shape at its best made. Affordability gives you that chance to buy as much as you want or need. Meant to freshen from odour that comes with packing, or you can wash. I probably would not have bought it if I could feel the thickness in advance. Exceptionally soft and cuddly blanket, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 28 May 2020. Prime members enjoy fast & free shipping, unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows with Prime Video and many more exclusive benefits. You can edit your question or post anyway. Definately nice enough to really snuggle with on those cold winter nights or even chilly "summer" UK days! It's a nice dark grey of good thickness. It certainly does not glow and the dinosaurs on it are very faint in terms of colour and the pattern. When this period approaches, the thought of keeping warm is inevitable. We have a team of dedicated reviewers who take a look at all of the top trending products selling worldwide and give you an honest review. How will you transit warmly to spring without catching a cold or flu? Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. This page works best with JavaScript. We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Whether you're looking for soft faux fur or snugly fleece, a warm baby blanket or a decorative bedspread, you'll find everything you need in our range. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 18 January 2020. junovo Faux Fur Shaggy Throw Blanket Super Soft Cozy Fluffy Blankets Warm Lightweight Long Hair Fuzzy Throws for Couch & Bed Decor (Silver Gray,50x60 inch) 4.7 out of 5 stars 116. Nice quality and really nice feel, very very soft. This light texture renders it breathable, no suffocation rather undisturbed deep sleep. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 27 March 2020. Dirt isn't visible and where you choose to have it laid no disappointments. A good spread for pets, the cats purr and roll while the dogs curl up, and the fabric remains strong, no holes, and their mess is easy to clean.A day or week camping in humid weather is best for carrying this blanket. It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 27 March 2020. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 23 October 2020. MOONLIGHT20015 Silk Touch Warm Fleece Blankets - 400 GSM Grey Throws for Sofa Fluffy Blanket Bed Throw for Bedroom, Couch, Travel, Kids, Bedroom Accessories (Dark Grey, Double (150 x 200 CM)) 4.8 out of 5 stars 743 Get it as soon as Fri, May 22. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. I was expecting this to be soft based on the other reviews, but was blown away by just how soft it really is! MOONLIGHT20015 Silk Touch Warm Fleece Blankets - 400 GSM Grey Throws... MOONLIGHT20015 Silk Touch Warm Fleece Blankets - 400 GSM Grey Throws for Sofa Fluffy Blanket Bed Throw for Bedroom, Couch, Travel, Kids, Bedroom Accessories (Dark Grey, Double (150 x 200 CM)). YJ.GWL Shag Faux Fur Throw Blanket-Super Soft Warm Home Decor Fluffy Bed Throws-Long Hair Blankets for Couch, Sofa,Chair (Sliver Grey, 50"X60" Throw) 4.6 out of 5 stars 94.

Big Buck Hunter Hd Arcade, Dinner At The Homesick Restaurant, Summer Side Dishes For Bbq, Breyers Mint Chocolate Chip, Pioneer Woman Yellow Cake With Chocolate Frosting, Supreme Court Cases Uk,