This cafe style beverage mix contains instant coffee … It's soothing and tasty and warms me up from head to toe. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. I'm one of the few people in the world who hate regular coffee and stay clear of it, but this coffee is my favorite hot drink at night. General Foods International Cafe Francais Coffee Drink Mix, 8-Ounce Tins (Pack of 6), General Foods International Cafe Francais Coffee Drink Mix, 8-Ounce Tins (Pack of 6) Score: 5.00. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Maxwell House International Coffee Vanilla Caramel Latte, 8.7-Ounce Cans (Pack of 6), Maxwell House International Cafe Cafe-Style Beverage Mix, Sugar Free, French Vanilla Cafe, 4 oz, Maxwell House International Cafe French Vanilla Latte (40 Count, 8 Packs of 5). I recently received notice from Amazon that they will no longer offer the product on Subscribe and Save. FREE Shipping on your first order shipped by Amazon. Manufacturer: General Foods International Coffee Cette statistique présente un classement des produits les plus souvent commandés par les Français dans les cafés, salons de thé ou coffee shops en France en 2014. Enjoy a cup of General Foods International. The Amazon price was the best I've seen in a long while and ordering them in bulk was dandy! Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com. – General Foods International Coffee General Foods International Cafe Francais Coffee Drink Mix, 8-Ounce Tins (Pack of 6) And I noticed prior to writing this review that they have changed both branding and packaging again. Reviewed in the United States on February 22, 2015. Refresh with the taste of Raspberry Green Tea for a classic CRYSTAL LIGHT flavor. I don't have to think about refilling the pantry for quite a while!! General Foods International French Vanilla Cafe Coffee Drink Mix, 9-Ounce Tins (Pack of 6), Pack of six 9-ounce tins, each tin containing about 18 servings (total of 54 ounces / 108 servings), Powdered mix produces sweet, creamy coffee drink featuring vanilla flavor, Sweetened with sugar; includes nondairy creamer, Previous page of related Sponsored Products, Reviewed in the United States on July 12, 2010. For as long as I can remember, General Foods has offered Cafe Francais as part of its International coffee line. Sugar, Nondairy Creamer [Corn Syrup Solids, Partially Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Sodium Caseinate (From Milk), Dipotassium Phosphate, Mono- and Diglycerides, Artificial Flavor], Instant Coffee, less than 2 Percent of Natural and Artificial Flavor, Sodium. Prep: Blend in blender/food processor until powdery. Reviewed in the United States on October 26, 2010. Silky smooth traditional – style coffee in a new can and new formula, inspired be the cafes of France. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. It's my favorite flavor. Nutritional Information. I have been drinking this coffee for years - 1 cup every morning. I look forward to having a cup when I wake up. if (d.getElementById(id)) return; Top subscription boxes – right to your door. I love this product and have been a customer of Subscribe and Save for a long time. 32 ($0.37/Ounce) 15% coupon applied at checkout Extra 15% off with coupon. Heinz Company Brands LLC, GENERAL FOODS INTERNATIONAL CAFÉ Suisse Mocha Powder, 2 lb. GENERAL FOODS INTERNATIONAL CAFÉ French Vanilla Crème Cappuccino Powder, 2 lb. A classic, sweet, creamy coffee. Unable to add item to List. WRONG. Have allways loved this brand since it is a nice flavor, in fact was so good had to order another set of those nine ounce cans, the best ever. This product used to be a five-star for me. I took a bunch of them to work and left the rest at home! I haven’t tried it yet, but I did find this one: 3/4 c instant coffee 1 Tbsp sugar 1 1/2 c creamer 1 3/4 oz instant French vanilla pudding. Rich and creamy with a dash of vanilla flavor, inspired by the cafes in France. Container (Pack of 6). Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. Privacy Policy - Terms Of Service, General Foods International Coffee – Cafe Francais, Homemade Mixes – Make It Yourself and Save, Here’s What We’re Doing To Prepare for A Possible Pandemic, Easy Homemade Hand Sanitizer Using Rubbing Alcohol and Aloe. Thank you! While some prefer the cinnamon of Cafe Vienna, the classic taste of Cafe Francais endures. Also it sends a message to Maxwell House that we will not tolerate being manipulated. sugar, nondairy creamer (corn syrup solids, hydrogenated coconut oil, coconut oil, sodium caseinate [from milk], sugar, mono- and diglycerides, soy lecithin, polysorbate 60, artificial flavor), whey, maltodextrin, cocoa (processed with alkali), instant coffee, contains less than 2% of nonfat milk, natural and artificial flavor, cellulose gum, salt, sodium citrate, silicon dioxide (free-flow agent). . Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. it is so smooth and mellow that I think only of how wonderful it tastes. General Foods International Cafe Francais Coffee Drink Mix was nearly a decade long favorite. Would you like to receive a copy in your email inbox? Naturally and artificially flavored. See all details for General Foods International Cafe Francais Coffee Drink Mix, 8-Ounce... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. (function(d, s, id) { Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. To support the blog, check out the HBHW eBooks available on Amazon. In stock (1 item available) $0.00; Print. Great taste! Mix in a 20 ounce bottle; just add convenient packets' powder to water. Silky smooth traditional – style coffee in a new can and new formula, inspired be the cafes of France. Share: Print: Buy Now: ABOUT THIS ITEM Products Details. The International Coffee distributors should not remove things from local markets. Reviewed in the United States on October 16, 2010. I am looking for an instant coffee mix, Cafe Francais. There's a problem loading this menu right now. There was a problem completing your request. This was before Starbucks or Coffee Bean was even heard of and it was like drinking a creamy latte. GENERAL FOODS INTERNATIONAL CAFÉ offers a full line of rich and creamy café-style beverages that deliver convenience and indulgent flavors for every occasion, like this English Toffee Cappuccino. 3/8 cup (57g) (makes 12 fl oz). Then over this winter 2010/2011, this flavor disappeared from the shelves of food and department stores. By Todd Wilbur. We do not have any recommendations at this time. Consuming nearly two 8 oz tins a week at a price ranging from $2.99 to $4.50, depending on the store and sales. Reviewed in the United States on October 25, 2010. I've had a cup of Cafe Francais GFIC every day since 1985!! }(document, "script", "aweber-wjs-f9gfdiqof")); You can browse through past issues on the Newsletter archive page. Reviewed in the United States on March 21, 2009. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. (The other flavors are just too sweet for my morning coffee!!). hands down it's my favorite. Ingredients: Pack of six 8-ounce tins, each tin containing about 18 servings (total of 48 ounces / 108 servings), Powdered mix produces sweet, creamy French-style coffee drink, Sweetened with sugar; includes nondairy creamer. I absolutely love this coffee. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. We have gone online and found many recipes to make our own french vanilla cafe at a much cheaper price and with a better flavor. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Then I found your site and quit searching….I have to come back when I have time to lurk. If I have to pick just ONE flavor of all the many wonderful and indulgent flavors from their line to drink on any given morning, then it just has to be cafe francais. sugar, nondairy creamer (corn syrup solids, hydrogenated coconut oil, coconut oil, sodium caseinate [from milk], sugar, mono- and diglycerides, soy lecithin, polysorbate 60, artificial flavor), whey, maltodextrin, cocoa (processed with alkali), instant coffee, contains less than 2% of nonfat milk, natural and artificial flavor, cellulose gum, salt, sodium citrate, silicon dioxide (free-flow agent). Prepare GFI Cappuccino at dry and ambient temperatures (34-45 degrees Fahrenheit).