Admiral Rogers, Sidney Powell and Robert Grenell deserve much praise. “Ohr later said in the same congressional testimony that he maintained contact with Steele—and relayed the content of that contact to the FBI—into November 2017 through FBI agent Pientka and possibly two other FBI handlers. By early 2018, some interviews – like those with former White House chief strategist Steve Bannon and the committee's final interview with Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski – broke down into profanity-laced confrontations over executive privilege and contempt proceedings. Seems much of the questions were designed to find out what had been discovered of their own illegal activities. It is also a path to get to the heads of criminal organizations (e.g., Brennan, Obama) without proving direct involvement. Jared Kushner Kushner Is that right? Circa 52, same point, says he worked for 6 years under Lee Hamilton, former chair of House Intel Committee. Nov. 11 (UPI) -- Google released a new Doodle Wednesday, marking the U.S. federal holiday, Veterans Day. 51. Is there such a thing as entrapment in a hearing of this sort? FBI Special Agent is Steel’s handler at one time.was “Joe Pientka!” So it seems FBI Special Agent is “Joe Pientka!”, Proof: Counter-intelligence investigators would only be concentrating on Mifsud’s high-frequency contacts and associations. I have scanned a couple and plan to read in much greater detail. ", Contributors: Bryce Klehm, John Nolen,Corey Rangel,Brandi Kellam, Julia Boccagno, Grace Segers, Katie Watson, Paulina Smolinski, Mary Walsh, Maggie Dore, Amber Ali, Nicole Sganga, Julia Kimani Burnham, Allyson Ross Taylor, Tim Perry, Carrie Rabin, Zak Hudak, Arianna Freeman, Amber Ali, Maggie Dore, Leslie Frazier, Nancy Cordes, First published on May 9, 2020 / 12:08 AM. "I don't know why he said this to me. Now I know why it was not release with ODNI. I have a couple guesses on this. But I do believe that you would be able to find within operational manuals those answers. Boris Epshteyn Epshteyn Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. Because he was assigned to the U.S. embassy in Rome, Gaeta sought and was granted approval for the trip from Victoria Nuland, who was then the Assistant Secretary of State for European and Eurasian Affairs. Schiff/Himes/Swalwell get well jumpy in their questions. What scum. Because that is clearly what Smalwell and Schift were trying to do. McCabe: FBI believed Trump posed 'danger to national security', Justice Dept. Terri Sewell Shawn Henry Henry Spoiler alert: in the transcripts, right after Henry says from “June of 2016 up through current time, in the last couple weeks, I imagine,” the transcript continues thusly … MR SWALWELL: A point of order. There has been no vote by Congress to release that. Coats himself denied having any knowledge of "evidence of collusion, coordination or conspiracy" between Russia and Donald Trump or members of his campaign – a blanket question commonly asked of witnesses by Republicans on the committee. Kramer was concerned about threats against him or sources being killed. Here a good story that you will not get out of the ODNI archive. So Rhodes tangentially makes the case for why Putin would have a legitimate motive to knock Hillary out of the race, since ISIS and Libya had a lot to do with Hillary running around unsupervised in the State Dept. Upon the conclusion of the investigation in 2018, former special counsel Robert Mueller found that Russia did interfere in the election but was unable to conclude whether Trump's campaign colluded with the Russian government or whether Trump obstructed the investigation. Rinet was in the Trump tower “set up” meeting with Don Jr . "I think now we know that it was — it made all of this worse. The AG or ICIG needs to investigate these minions to determine how they got there, when they got there, and who placed them there. He was the one that Steele initially contacted in July 2016 and was the first to bring Steele’s information to the FBI. Later on he told Trump about the “joke” and Trump just laughed. Whatever I received from him was in the file”, “Interactions between Ohr—who at the time was associate deputy attorney general—and Steele were so frequent that Ohr was assigned an FBI handler, agent Joe Pientka, who summarized the conversations in FBI FD-302 forms.”, http://www.theepochtimes.com/bruce-ohr-302s-shed-light-on-how-false-trump-allegations-were-fed-to-fbi_3042512.html. What Ohr didn’t know was that Pientka was transmitting all the information directly to Strzok”. Justice Dept. Did anyone find anything to suggest that Susan Rice was working with Peter Strzok? Nov. 11 (UPI) -- Fewer than half of Americans are receptive to the idea of staying inside their homes for a prolonged period of time if a serious COVID-19 outbreak led experts to recommend it, according to a Gallup survey Wednesday. Andrew Brown Brown Samantha Power Power This was an entirely independent meeting. Eric Prince Missing Yared Tamene Tamene "[H]e was being targeted by the media, and there was some venting, which at times made me a little bit frustrated," Coats said. Whereas Trump’s associates those two frame questions to “catch” a lie or put the witness in a bad situation. Kayleigh tearing them up at Cspan right now. Schiller said “not happening”, shut him down and left. Evelyn Farkas Farkas Is the “FBI Special Agent” Schiff’s so called whistle-blower? 42. This lead me to Pittella being at the DNC Hillary convention and linked Hillary and Sidney Blumenthal via Cody Shearer. "I don't think that was advisable," Caputo continued. to look at the hack but were always rebuffed. Folks, you have to compare what is at the intelligence and ODNI or you might miss something. This is Hillary’s hit squad behind this all with support of Blumenthal. The Seychelles meeting with the UAE Emiratis took place on 11th January 2017. 22nd District of California He later testified that, while traveling in Russia, "someone" suggested sending women to Mr. Trump's hotel room. 28. "There is smoke but no fire on the issue of collusion … He didn't use the word 'collusion,'" Coats said. Anatoli Samachornov Samachornov 8th District of Illinois, Devin Nunes, Ranking Member If it is too difficult to prosecute under specific federal statutes (e.g., sedition, treason), could a RICO case be brought against these conspirators. Henry: “We DID NOT HAVE CONCRETE EVIDENCE that the DATA WAS EXFILTRATED from the DNC, but we have indicators that it was exfiltrated.”. I have watched countless hours of droning on at several different hearings and concur completely with your observation on questioning. Mangiante Missing – in house archive Link: Early on in the interview, page 11 of the transcript, Henry is being questioned by Stewart of Utah. I find it interesting in retrospect that these people could know so much about these chess moves, and yet see Russians in the Trump campaign. President, in my job, that is nothing I think — I don't think it is appropriate for me to do that,'" Coats said he told Mr. Trump, who had called the DNI at home the night of the semifinals of the Final Four. This operation was risky enough. It contained a number of salacious details about the president, and caused shock waves after it was leaked to the media in 2017. I have only gotten halfway through FBI Special Agent. Samuel Clovis Clovis “ but Schiff and co, they go straight in. LINK Campus’ ties to the Italian Foreign Ministry and intelligence agencies had been quickly skimmed over by The Washington Post, The New York Times, Buzzfeed and The Guardian.”. So “FBI Special Agent” on the list must be Peter Strozk? Apologies to Lolli but l don’t have a formal Word Press account, so l use the reply function etc. Rob Goldstone Goldstone He worked for Cambridge Analytics. What a waste of an hours of my time. She basically claims that someone (her IC handler) basically preemptively unmasked many U.S. person names for her from her briefing books (without asking her), and that she wasn’t responsible for the exponential increase in late 2016 unmaskings made on her behalf. Seems pretty obvious he was being used and made out to be a Russian spy because he was born in Russia, was briefly in the military, and returns to Russia frequently for business/family. you guys do a great job. man, and during his stint their one post that he held was executive assistant to the then head of the bureau, a fellow by the name of Robert Mueller. in the wake of their computers being allegedly hacked by “the Russians” during the lead up to the 2016 election? "I do think the Russians, even during the time he served as director of [the Defense Intelligence Agency], were wooing him," Clapper testified. [65] Alarmed by what he read, Gaeta remarked, “I have to show this to headquarters”. 2. Shouldn’t there be an interview of Glenn Simpson or he refused and they didn’t subpoena him? He says he thinks that Susan Rice and other Obama NSC officials did the unmasking. Delicious! Nov. 10 (UPI) -- As cases continue to spike to record levels nationally, a top U.S. health official said Tuesday that public COVID-19 vaccination campaigns could begin in the spring. 55, says he on several occasions went to media outlets and got them to bury classified intel that had somehow leaked to them. 21st District of New York, found letter number 2 – looks like they are out to get Nunes At any rate, and given all that, it seems as if there is a minor bit of confusion in the official fake news narrative that needs tidying up: did the DNC get in contact with the f.b.i. Two years after the conclusion of the House Intelligence Committee-led investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election, transcripts of interviews from the … Nov. 10 (UPI) -- Several trial jurors in the case of a Texas man convicted of killing a married couple more than two decades ago asked President Donald Trump to commute his death sentence Tuesday. Or are we missing at-least one name from the list? 1st District of Arkansas DonaldsonLJ, Its almost like they are saying if you have ever met a bloke driving a Lada ( old Russian car maker ) and had a sip of vodka somewhere along the way, you must be in bed with the Russians !!! I learned something I did not know, though. Henry remarks that “as it relates to this case, we shared intelligence with the FBI. I can believe that. He was Christopher Steele’s Handler. If that is where you get your news, this never happened. Erik says he has specific information from his contacts with the IC. Pientka interviewed Flynn with Strzok and also potentially misled the FISC on the Page FISA filing. No, not late to the party, but I really don’t want to believe that someone/some organization could be so evil as to actually conspire to intentionally release a virus to create a panic specifically to eliminate Trump. Andrew McCabe McCabe Please give your thoughts. Susan Rice and unmasking is where l think Erik was chucking the hammer back at Schiff and Co ! "I believe that if Hillary Clinton had said the sky is blue, he would have said no.". Schiffty must be despondent. Wylie – Missing, ONDI- House Kramer Missing Letter Kramer (Dec 2017) "I did not think it was appropriate to do that. Probably Susan Rice and Peter Strzok, who was working for both Mr. Brennan in the CIA and the FBI on the quote ‘counterintelligence investigation’. That is a felony. Given his line of work, Erik must have a lot of friends in the various 5 eye intelligence families plus the retired old boy network ( London especially ) so l think he had been tipped off but has no actual physical proof. The majority of the answers were “No, sir.” Schiller is a man of few words, I like it. They would be examining people he worked with on a regular basis. I like how she basically goes into a lot of detail describing the treasonous activity of the deep state in their attempt to take down general Flynn and how their criminal activities are now being exposed, and then the very first question from the CNN yahoo reporter is something like “but what about the highest unemployment rate since the great depression”?

Aisha Sham Lyrics, Advance Payment To Suppliers, Kirk Cousins Against Winning Record, Gopalganj Vidhan Sabha Candidate 2020, Serious Cryptography: A Practical Introduction To Modern Encryption, How Much Does A Gold Bar Cost, Beam Suntory Success Factors, Dry Hair Meaning In Tamil, Sessions V Dimaya 2018 Summary,