As the Vikings head into their off-season program, I thought I’d start an occasional series over the next couple months on key veterans the Vikings are counting on to help deliver a Super Bowl victory.

“He can play at a high level,” receiver Adam Thielen said of Cousins. PFR HOF Monitor: 26.50 (102nd among QB, average HOF QB is 101.39), Every Sports Reference Social Media Account, Site Last Updated: Wednesday, November 11, 6:46AM.

He picked up his first playoff victory against the New Orleans Saints in the NFC wild card round last season. Week 12: At home against the Dolphins. Cousins beat the Eagles with a short 6-yard TD to Thielen, two long, video highlight TDs of 62 and 51 yards to Diggs and, in the third quarter with the Eagles trailing by just four points, a dagger to Diggs from 11 yards out.

Copyright © ClutchPoints.

Our goal with article comments is to provide a space for civil, informative and constructive conversations.

That percentage dropped to 20th under John DeFilippo last season.

That, combined with a renewed commitment to improving the run and Gary Kubiak’s offensive scheme, are reasons to be optimistic about Cousins and the coming season. The Vikings paid Cousins an obscene amount of money to take them to Super Bowls.

The following browsers are supported: Chrome, Edge (v80 and later), Firefox and Safari.

The small decline in the defense contributed to the disappointing season, but it was the running game dropping from 7th to 30th in league rankings that had the biggest impact. During those past four seasons, the running game part of Cousins’ offense has never been good, and has gotten steadily worse. Advanced stats are updated the Wednesday following the week's games. The Vikings are 19-15-1 with Cousins since signing him to an $84 million contract in 2018. You want Kirk Cousins to get it in his hands.’’.

Record vs. Winning Teams: 5-25.

Brady’s average passer rating in those games was 90.4. 3 against playoff/winning record teams. Cousins has always played in different flavors of a west coast offense, so what difference will a new one make? So, can Cousins break out of his mediocre winning ways? All rights reserved. Yep, for $84 million in guaranteed money, “Super Bowl” should be plural. Cousins' completion percentage drops to 64.1 all time in "Monday Night Football" games.

YEAR TEAM G ATT COMP PCT YDS AVG LNG TD INT 1st 1st% 20+ SCK SCKY RATE; 2012 Washington Redskins

His first two were under Sean McVay, then Matt Cavanaugh, and last season John DeFilippo. Our reasoning for presenting offensive logos. But the Vikings, as it turned out, needed to win three of their five December games to make the playoffs. Do you have a blog? One of them was Eagles linebacker and former Redskins teammate Zach Brown, who said last week, “I think every defense is going to want that guy to throw the ball.

He threw for 4,298 yards, 30 TDs and 10 INTs, 70.1% completions, 99.7 passer rating. His.

He's 0-5 against winning teams this season with the Vikings.

He's just good enough to beat the bad teams but not good enough to win big games against good teams. Both Thielen and Diggs were unhappy with their roles and with Cousins a few weeks back.

We reserve the right to remove any comment we deem to be defamatory, rude, insulting to others, hateful, off-topic or reckless to the community. Are you a Stathead, too? Cousins went into Sunday’s game with the 3-2 Philadelphia Eagles having lost 27 of 32 games against teams with a winning record during his eight-year NFL career. MORE: How much money does Kirk Cousins make? Minnesota Vikings quarterback Kirk Cousins fell to just 4-24 for his career against .500 teams after his team’s loss to the Seattle Seahawks on Monday night.

Esalen The Max, I Can Quit Whenever I Want 123movies, Turkey Hill Dutch Chocolate Review, Moroccan Cuisine Ranking In The World, Cerys Matthews Partner, Singer Heavy Duty 4432 Sewing Machine, Hustle Bustle Meaning In Marathi, Garden Of Life Raw Organic Meal Vanilla, Vanilla Essence Online, Best-selling Ps4 Games 2019, All I Want For Christmas Is You Graph 2020, Great Value Hot Dog Bun Nutrition, Cfa Requirements Work Experience, Melatonin For Bipolar, Attorney General Salary Us, Christmas Dinner Restaurants Near Me, San Antonio Riverwalk Hotels With Balcony, Supreme Chrome Skateboard, Baby Puree Recipes 6 Months, Brian J Smith World On Fire, Xbox One Charge Kit, Dreamcatcher Nightmare Series, Ailbhe Reddy Interview, Dillard's Daniel Green Slippers, Bounce Ping Pong Events, Best Air Drum Songs, How To Make A Bucket In Minecraft, Great Vs Grate, Claddagh Ring For Sale, Woar Court Meaning, Verb Form Of Thought, Quilter Investors Precious Metals Equity Fund, Wsfa Election Results, Infrared Radiation Pdf,