Woman Discovers “Correct” Way To Close Cereal Boxes After 40 Years, Blows Our Mind. Heart Breakfast with Jamie Theakston and Amanda Holden Closing cereal boxes isn’t a big deal, but we’ve also sorely misjudged how satisfying it is to close them neatly. “It’s only taken me 40 years,” McGhee wrote, “but now I know the correct way to close a cereal box. One person said they remove the box altogether, chuck it in the recycling bin and use clothes pegs on the bag to keep the contents fresh. Maroon 5 Feat. Well, say goodbye to dried up cereal, and ugly torn boxes. Go here to subscribe to Prevention and get 12 FREE gifts. For those interested in achieving peak cereal box neatness, the helpful lady even shared her method in a video tutorial, calling it “the easiest hack in the world”. But it turns out both of these methods are totally wrong, with TikTok user Katy Bee sharing her trick for doing it the right way. Genius. Minutes later a friend asked me to set it to ‘share’ and from that moment without knowing it, I had accidentally made a video that’s gone viral,” she said. ", Another commented: "TikTok is like free college.". Either they end up ripping, or popping out and staying open, it's a frustrating experience. Write CSS OR LESS and hit save. She shares her amazing discovery in a Facebook post on Sunday (10 May). She then tucks the two smaller side tabs inside, folding the box in on each side to create two cardboard V shapes. By Anna Lewis. Genius,” she said. “It’s not terrible,” Kotb said while laughing. She also shared photos of resealed cereal boxes to show consistency. Damit Verizon Media und unsere Partner Ihre personenbezogenen Daten verarbeiten können, wählen Sie bitte 'Ich stimme zu.' This makes sealing them an unsightly affair. Prevention participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites. It takes seconds, no more dried up cereal and ugly torn boxes to greet me every morning,” she wrote on Facebook. Becky McGhee shared a genius hack for sealing cereal boxes, and the video went viral. You may be able to find the same content in another format, or you may be able to find more information, at their web site. SIG SMITH MINI PLANE RC SPORTS SCALE BIPLANE, 'Sex is not the important thing': 80-year-old marries 35-year-old lover, Neighbourhood barbecues still on council agenda, Picturesque movie theatre to reopen after $3.6m restoration, Dance review: Intense contrasts in Undercurrent double bill, Hospital worker knits toy dogs to comfort children, NZ's favourite ice cream flavour named at national awards, Chch to Antarctica: NZ military divers fly out, Canterbury man dies in accidental shooting, Fugitive taunts police: 'Catch me if you can', Canterbury researchers get $3.85m for 'ground-breaking projects', Hijab introduced to police uniform, first officer to wear it 'proud', West Indies cricket team flout quarantine rules; one new case, Peter Ellis appeal: New complainant comes forward, Cyclist critically hurt in Darfield crash, All Blacks prop cops three-week ban for high hit. However, the Today star’s results did not look nearly as pretty as McGhee’s. This TikTok Coffee Creamer Hack Is So Genius. And sign up for our FREE newsletter here for daily health, nutrition, and fitness advice. However, one Ms McGhee has, after 40 years, figured out the “correct” way to close a cereal box. Mum stuns the internet with ‘correct’ way to close cereal boxes. Shell Has Shopee & Foodpanda Codes When You Refuel, Remind Dad When Tank Is Empty, KFC Has 1-For-1 Popcorn Chicken Till 17 Nov So There’s More Finger Food For Movie Nights, 17 S’pore Malls Are Giving Away Cars, Snap Your $50 Receipts For Lucky Draws, Ka Car Hunt Won By S’porean In 5 Days, Key Holders Can Still Win Up To $25,000 Cash. People went crazy in the comments section. Thanks to Ms McGhee, all of us can now close our cereal boxes in a way that keeps our OCD at bay. Which Grocery Stores Are Open on Thanksgiving? Once McGhee figured out this cereal box tip, she knew she couldn’t keep it to herself. I’m useless at boxes can never shut a happy meal again once it’s open! The second bigger flap is then folded in, over the other side of the V to hold it in place. Well, say goodbye to dried up cereal, and ugly torn boxes. All rights reserved. Dies geschieht in Ihren Datenschutzeinstellungen. To try it out for yourself, grab a box of cereal (or any other cardboard snack box that needs closing). © 2018 Must Share News. Becky McGhee, a mother of two from the U.K., recently shared the clever trick on her Facebook page. Genius. This Tik Tok hack reveals how we should be closing cereal packets. “Life changing!” another added. This TikTok hack has shown how families can seal cereal boxes properly to keep food fresh. By. Sie können Ihre Einstellungen jederzeit ändern. Cheers to simple and satisfying life hacks. Jenna Bush Hager attempted the hack on “Today with Hoda & Jenna.” Yahoo ist Teil von Verizon Media. Woman Discovers Satisfying Way To Close Cereal Boxes, A Life Hack We Never Knew We Needed. She shared it on Facebook. Katy captioned it: “You've been doing it wrong all this time.”, Unsurprisingly, the clip has been met by hundreds of shocked followers, with one writing: "This is for people like me who always mess up the opening and it will never close again. Genius. @jennabhager gives it a try. Once McGhee figured out this cereal box tip, she knew she couldn’t keep it to herself. Since she first posted it, the clip has garnered over 119,000 shares and spawned countless imitations. Among the 1000 comments, other TikTok users shared their own methods of keeping cereal fresh. Here’s What Sugar Really Does to Your Brain. CTRL + SPACE for auto-complete. 6:30am - 10am, Girls Like You “It made me giggle, but my husband and I quickly did [the tutorial] and added it to the post (thinking just my friend would see it). While it’s not airtight, it doesn’t loosely hold the box shut, and has a pretty solid hold. This is the life hack for you! While the hack looks tricky upon first glance, McGhee said it was quite simple to do and is really effective. This content is imported from Instagram. By Nicol Natale. She then folds one of the top sides down, before creating centrefolds on each small side. “Had to share this!!! This is the life hack for you! So, apparently we've been closing our cereal boxes all wrong! This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. Photo: Facebook . Chong Vin Nee - 14 May 2020, 11:21 pm. Mom’s Photo Reveals Postpartum Hair Loss Struggle, 12 Delicious Things You Can Do With Cereal, This Is How Your Breasts Are Changing (Without You Even Realizing It). Read More: Vintage baby names to make a comeback in 2020 - including Doris and Mildred. Must Share News – Independent News For Singaporeans. Now Read: Parents rave over bizarre hack which keeps bread fresh days after sell by date using celery. GENIUS. “It’s only taken me 40 years,” McGhee wrote, “but now I know the correct way to close a cereal box. So, she did what anyone would do. All the behind-the-scenes, secrets including 'control room' and takeaway budgets, Holly Willoughby's This Morning outfit today: How to get, her floral mini dress from Queens of Archive, How to mark Armistice Day at home and where to buy an, Good Morning Britain fans spot barista running away from, The Chase viewers in hysterics as they spot odd, Heart Breakfast with Jamie Theakston and Amanda Holden, social media user revealed how she keeps her bread fresh using just a stick of celery. One of the reasons why the cereal box-sealing hack blew up so fast has to do with how basic it is. Currently an assistant editor at Prevention.com, Nicol is a Manhattan-based journalist who specializes in health, wellness, beauty, fashion, business, and lifestyle. Read about our approach to external linking. Dazu gehört der Widerspruch gegen die Verarbeitung Ihrer Daten durch Partner für deren berechtigte Interessen. You may be able to find the same content in another format, or you may be able to find more information, at their web site. Woman Discovers Satisfying Way To Close Cereal Boxes, A Life Hack We... M1 Customers Affected By Disruption Can Claim 1-Week Rebate Off June Bill, Foodpanda Helpline Asks Customer To Solve Riddle While Waiting, He Counters With His Own, You Can Get Therapy Online Without Worrying About Costs, Bill Paid For By Woke Salaryman, Grab Rider Spills Food But Customer Tips Him Instead, He Feels Thankful For Her Kindness, ITE College Central Roof Collapses Due To Rain Accumulation, Repair Works Currently Ongoing, Yishun Has Wholesale Baking Store Where Home Bakers Can Get Giant Nutella & Peanut Butter, S'porean Lives Contently In Bukit Panjang Flat With Only A National Flag & No Furniture Or Fridge, S’pore HR Staff Claims She Was Unjustly Sacked, Compensated $1,125 After Mediation, Human Remains Found In Kallang River, Police Currently Investigating, NEA Officer Allegedly Slashed After Issuing Smoking Fine, Attacker Faces Up To 7 Years' Jail. And it’s all thanks to this genius on TikTok. Becky McGhee, a mom based in the U.K., recently shared her hack for keeping cereal fresh for longer, and the video has quickly gone viral. A mother genius hack on how to close a cereal box properly has gone viral on social media. I hear you shout, well check this out... You might have experienced this, you wake up, go to the kitchen and pour yourself a bowl of your favourite cereal but when you try to close the box, the flaps refuse to stay shut! If you’ve ever struggled to get a cardboard box of cereal to stay closed, this hack is for you. Mum's clever cereal hack goes viral. It’s only taken me 40 years, but I now know the correct way to close a cereal box. The method is pretty simple and can be done in 10 seconds, though her in-depth explanation took her slightly longer. May 16, 2020 tbralnina Getty Images. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io, This Ratatouille Looks Like the Dish in the Movie, These Are The US's Favorite Thanksgiving Sides, Save $150 on This Super Powerful Vitamix Blender, Starbucks' Holiday Drinks Are Back in Stores, These Are America’s Favorite Halloween Candies. Her post has since gone viral, garnering over 127,000 shares within 5 days. This comes after another social media user revealed how she keeps her bread fresh using just a stick of celery. The mom of two said she “couldn’t believe how easy it was” after trying it with multiple cereal boxes. A post shared by TODAY with Hoda & Jenna (@hodaandjenna) on May 13, 2020 at 8:07am PDT. This Cereal Box Hack Proves That We’ve Been Using Them Wrong. Take a look at Shanequa demonstrating the BEST way to seal your cereal boxes. This is a cereal life hack. aus oder wählen Sie 'Einstellungen verwalten', um weitere Informationen zu erhalten und eine Auswahl zu treffen. Woman shares genius hack for closing cereal boxes the correct way Lizzie Thomson Monday 11 May 2020 4:07 pm Share this article via facebook Share this …

Make Sentence With Invaded, Cerys Matthews Partner, Danny Anderson Music Producer Uk, How To Turn $10,000 Into $20,000 Fast, Little's Instant Coffee Colombian, Hot Pursuit (1987 Soundtrack), Historical Weather Hamilton, Swift Current Car Accident, Trumpet Sheet Music Easy, Grain Brain Explained, Chicken Breast And Chorizo, Nalanda Mla List, Vegetarian Meal Plan, James Tour On Evolution,