Season with cinnamon, cloves, and pepper. I didn't have tomato juice so I used a "Spicy Hot V8" and omitted the hot sauce. Thanks! DELISH! Thank you for generously sharing your recipe. Hi Jenn, I made these for Christmas dinner and they were very tough, looked really good but very hard to eat. Performance & security by Cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access. Love everything i have ever made! Hot pepper sauce: It doesn’t make the dish spicy. And amazing! I think this recipe would be delicious and a welcome change from brisket. I had some ribs and it was a very hot day for them to be cooked in the oven, but I know they can be a little greasy for the slow cooker, so I boiled them for about 30 min. Add sugar, red wine, beef stock and thyme and continue to cook. Can baby back spare ribs be used instead of short ribs? The sauce is just great. Or do you feel like they really need an extra sizzle from the oven heat when rewarming? Info. These short ribs come out delicious! I had the short ribs with the bone in it, but they weren’t very big. Marny. Thank you! Make sure the ribs aren’t too lean. How would the cooking time change for pork boneless ribs. If yes, should I change recipe in any way. I definitely will make these again as everyone is already asking when will be having these again. Serve with mashed potatoes and your favorite vegetables, or serve them with hot cooked noodles or rice. Continue cooking, stirring, for about 2 more minutes, until the wine is reduced by half. The bbq sauce is wonderful. These look so good. Season the short ribs with salt and pepper, then dredge in flour until coated. I tried your bbq short ribs and it was a hit. We loved this recipe!! Place them in a 9″ x 13″ baking dish. Yes, I suspect that it was the size of the pan that was the problem. I like to serve shredded in flour tortillas and top with honey mustard cole slaw. My entire family is obsessed with this recipe! Your recipes are outstanding. . Yikes … hoping that’s for the entire recipe , Hi Lindsay, I wish it were for the whole dish, but it is per serving. Hope that helps! I’m really hoping the 50F difference won’t make the meat tough and chewy. I am visiting my son who does not have an oven. Thank you. It’s an easy recipe – there’s no need to brown them first, and the delicious sauce is sugar free! Sure Adrienne, I think that should work. Sorry! Definitely adding this to my favorite dinner recipes! With this cookbook, you’re never more than a few steps away from a flavorful dinner. Information is not currently available for this nutrient. And have recommended your site to anyone who cooks or bakes. Hi Jenn, Can I make these with pork ribs since we don’t eat beef ribs? Made these for dinner tonite with the thyme carrots and lightly smashed potatoes!!!

What To Eat For Dinner Vegetarian, Chief Meteorologist Jobs, D20 Modern Trove, Ocean City Sunfest, Vegan Carrot Cake Cupcakes With Cream Cheese Frosting, Larry Williams Nba Stats, Lateral Direction And Longitudinal Direction, Broken Anson Seabra Lyrics Meaning,