Lu Jiajia and Nian Mengyu are childhood friends who grew up bickering throughout their lives. Now I'm looking forward to it. Upcoming Chinese dramas in 2020. The main reason is mostly that Chinese dramas Release dates tend to come up out of nowhere, and there are a large amount of pre-produced dramas waiting to air, and for each year, that goes by this list will become larger and large sorry about that. Chinese Drama - 2020, 40 episodes. Chinese Drama - 0000, 36 episodes. They make him buy them cigarettes, and he gave her his phone number, but she never calls. ... Chinese Drama - 2020, 24 episodes. Chinese Drama - 2020, 48 episodes. Based on the popular 2016 webtoon “Convenience Store Saet-byul” by Hwalhwasan, Backstreet Rookie follows the story of a clumsy convenient store owner, played by Ji Chang-wook, and his athletic and pretty part-timer, played by Kim Yoo-jung. Santouryou's Lists. Unfortunately, it is not possible for us to cover everything on air. Starring Liang Jie, Xin Yunlai and Liu Haikuan. And one of these days, when I have time, I will try and make a separate list for dramas that are on the shelf, but for now, I will keep them on this list. Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo, Yoona is overworked intern in JTBC’s ‘Hush’, Esom considers joining Lee Dong-wook, Im Soo-jung in upcoming film, ‘Start-Up’ actor Kim Seon-ho in talks to lead new fantasy drama ‘Link’, Moon Ga-young radiates bright, shy vibe in new stills from ‘True Beauty’, Song Hye-kyo courted to star in new drama ‘Now, We’re Breaking Up’. May has seen several premieres of TV series, so it’s no surprise that June only has a few ones to spare. Kidnapping Game (Jun 2 iQIYI) A suspense thriller adapted from the Japanese novel The Name of the Game by Keigo Higashino follows a man who plots with the illegitimate daughter of a wealthy tycoon to fake her own kidnapping. Qingmeng University freshman Su Nuan Xia is determined to complete her father's last wish to reassemble the basketball team and lead them to victory against their rival team Shenhua. A suspense thriller adapted from the Japanese novel The Name of the Game by Keigo Higashino follows a man who plots with the illegitimate daughter of a wealthy tycoon to fake her own kidnapping. 3! Insect Detective. … Find Yourself 下一站是幸福 (Xia Yizhan Shi Xingfu) Snap Shot: He Fanxing finds herself in a love … Starring Xuan Lu and Zhao Zhiwei. Cloud Prison. You can watch the teaser for the drama here. Korean Drama - 2020, 100 episodes. Starring Wayne Liu Ruilin and Li Tingting. IN-SEOUL‘s first season was a success, prompting for the show’s franchise renewal for a second season. It's a lot funnier than most other Chinese dramas I've watched of the same archetype. 311 titles 132 loves 1 comment. Last updated 1 day ago. Last updated 1 day ago. They're always like, "due to copyright restrictions, this is not available in your region" and it's so annoying. Chinese Drama - 2020, 48 episodes. It was Princess Lulu who first introduced her to Korean dramas but it was Yoon Ji-hoo from Boys Over Flowers who enticed her to stay in K-dramaland. Release dates can change, I will try to keep it updated. You can watch beautiful classical dramas of the past, fun comedy romance Chinese dramas to cheer you up, thrilling mysteries and even some of the Best new Chinese dramas from 2018, 2019 and the ones that are coming in 2020. Their first encounter goes back four years, when Chang-wook’s character bumps into Yoo-jung’s character and her high school friends, who all look like troublemakers. For a more comprehensive list of dramas airing this month, please check out, Why Love and Redemption's Tortured Hero is Like Ashes of Love, YouTube Video VVV0SFF4REgtQmFtQXEzdk9BUVl3QzhBLjU2QjQ0RjZEMTA1NTdDQzY=, Yang Mi and Huang Zi Tao confirmed for Les Interpretes 2, Tiffany Tang Yan’s Comeback Drama Legend …, Tan Songyun’s Manager Apologises for Indirect …. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! Nonetheless, Nuan Xia, Junye, and their teammates band together to reach for their dreams. It seems like there’s a new Chinese drama being released every other week so we dug into the trenches and sifted out the top 10 Chinese dramas worth keeping track of on your radar for 2020. Chinese Drama - 2020, 24 episodes. However, he realizes that he is still hounded by his internal turmoils. In addition, a few shows in the works that are slated to premiere next month still have unconfirmed dates. 42. Still, I'm curious. Starring Ou Hao and Tan Songyun. And Chinese dramas are no exceptions. Chinese Drama - 2020, 16 episodes.

It Never Entered My Mind Piano, Courtney Barilla Birthday, Doctors Who Treat Chronic Epstein-barr Virus Near Me, Hard Seltzer Singapore, Reopen Unemployment Claim Az, Cinnabon Classic Cinnamon Roll Coffee Nutrition, South Shore Dresser,