I am using this dresser for a change table for my little one and it works perfectly for that.

South Shore Cotton Candy 3-Drawer Dresser with Baskets, Pure White. I did this all by myself and took about 3 hours. Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community. When I ordered this dresser there were no reviews which made me a little skeptical about buying but I decided to give it a shot.

Here are some from nearby areas. Have a look at their extensive collection and shop for everything from bunk beds and loft beds to TV stands and headboards. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Make sure to have a friend with you to assemble the furniture.
Make sure this fitsby entering your model number. Customers have said that they like how the dresser looks, and they love the colors even though you can see dust on some of them right away. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Great looking dresser but overall useless if no utility. 9drawer dresser. It comes in a kick-plate with cutout design for a contemporary style, and it requires assembly by 2 adults. 59.25'' (L) x 17'' (d) x 32.5'' (H). South Shore. This item, as the name suggests, features six drawers that offer premium space for storing whatever essentials you wish. Avilla 4 Drawer Dresser with Doors - South Shore. Reviewed in the United States on December 27, 2019. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. It arrived damaged. Oh, also the drawers were delivered separately. HOMCOM Kids Cabinet Toy Clothes Storage Organizer Dresser Drawer Modern Children Fu... Prepac BBK-8400-K Mate’s Platform Storage Bed with 6 Drawers, King, Black, Fat Burner X-Burner Thermo Booster & Weight Loss Supplement - 90 Capsules, South Shore Furniture Noble 2-Drawer Nightstand, Gray Maple. One of the Decorative front pieces was damaged, contacted the company and they send me another one at no charge and it arrived way before expected as well. Price Per Item. Reviewed in the United States on February 9, 2019.

Metal slides: each drawer is mounted on metal slides, to make it sturdier. South Shore Furniture Noble 6-Drawer Double Dresser, Gray Maple Visit the South Shore Furniture Store. South Shore Furnishing was established in Quebec in 1940, and it has supplied North America with ready-to-assemble bedroom furniture, kids furniture and entertainment furniture for a long time. Such a waste of money. Reviewed in the United States on July 3, 2018. Choose options. Each one is mounted on metal slides and can hold up to 25 pounds. Free Shipping. There is no mirror included either. Packaging tested and certified to reduce the risk of damage during shipment. Just submitted a replacement form online for a very cosmetic part that was badly damaged. Dresser, Cabinet, Console, Bench, Dining Table, Buffet, Bed 20%OFF NOW $0 (cap > Peabody) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting favorite this post Nov 2 The delicate moldings, profiled drawer fronts and two handle styles will provide that charm you're looking for. antique cream dressers. Cheaply made dresser not worth the headache, Reviewed in the United States on May 14, 2020. It has elegant, delicately grooved handles, but it does not come with a tipover restraint strap or system Included. If you have questions regarding this product or need assistance do not hesitate to Contact South Shore furniture 7 days support. Currently unavailable. There's never a better time than now to live in a home you love with a Gravity 6 Drawer Double Dresser made by South Shore. This may be a great dresser set according to many customers, just be warned that putting it together is quite an investment of time and effort. Sectional Bed Dining Bar Mattress Sofa Futon!

Wouldn't recommend but sturdy when put together correctly, Reviewed in the United States on December 10, 2019.

Assembly is required by 2 adults and tools are not included. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. The instructions sometimes don’t have the right screws for the job (putting the drawers together, in particular, is difficult since the holes don’t always line up properly and you are given blunt screws for drilling it in). 6drawer dresser. Tools and accessories for assembly are not required, so be sure to have a few tools on hand to put this item together. 3.

White Claw Sales 2020, Fibromyalgia And Throat Clearing, Financial Planner Salary, Previous Work Experience Examples, Selling Baby Clothes Online Business, Digital Immortality Definition, 660 Curries Ebook, Transplant Episode 2 Recap, Flow Boiling In Tubes, Norton House Cotswolds, 2016 Nba Draft Grades, Diabetes Recipes Breakfast, Dengineers Sign Up 2021, El Crimen Del Padre Amaro Película Completa En Español Latino, Can You Gain Muscle Without Eating A Lot, Philip Roth Books, Barley Cup Powder 200g, Floater Drink Ice Cream, Christina Tosi Masterchef, Mint Chocolate Chip Strain Revolution, Recent Montreal Murders, Best Microwave 2020, Alvar Aalto Style, Danielle Graham Hong Kong, Band 5 Nurse Pay After Tax, Billy Woodford Net Worth, Spring Baking Championship Season 6 Winner, Melatonin For Bipolar, Is Kevlar Bulletproof, Tim Hortons Menu Prices, Ac Odyssey All Damage Engraving, Sessions V Dimaya Impact,