So Kang Eun Bo resolves to win the prized royal title so she can one day avenge her sister’s death. Dashuai Xiao sent his son to study at the military academy to train his son, and Qi Yiniang promised to match him with Hang Jing when he graduated. To do so, however, she must first win the heart of Joseon King Yi Kyung (Kim Min Kyu). Your email address will not be published. But she determines to use her new job as a way to search for her missing brother and fiancé Andres, who are soldiers. And learning the basic Chinese language. Very recommended !! Score: N/A (scored by 0 users) Ranked: #28495; Popularity: #99999; ... Top 100 Chinese … At the same time, she also acts as a mentor to her nurses earning great love and respect among them. You should also include LanLing Wang or LanLing Princess. After marriage, the two experienced all kinds of hardships, from alienation to gradually becoming emotional, but due to misunderstanding, Hang Jing disappeared in a fire. Had been watching CDrama ever since. It was my all time favorite!! I loved Legend of Zhen Huan, Princess Weiyoung, Legend of Ming Lan, Yanxi Palace and Nothing Gold Can Stay. However, the setting and costumes are nothing to scoff at. Women of all ages will love the handsome, charming leading men Alex Garcia, Alex Gadea, Christobal Suarez and Daniel Lundh who play the ladies love interests. But I loved Xanzi Palace and Kings woman. Kang Eun Bo soon discovers that winning the king’s favor will not be easy – the royal court is also inundated with beautiful young women, many of whom hope to wed the king. Over the course of 50 episodes, this show covers more than 20 years. Dashuai Xiao sent his son. Plot and casts were all awesome, I love “The Legends” or “Zhao Yao” so good, Btw , Its The Legend of Ba Qing not Legend of Qin (totally different movie). Pilar is surprised to find Luis, the love of her life, who left her at the altar years ago, stationed at her hospital. How come they are not on the list ???? And could love bloom between the streetwise Kang Eun Bo and the idealistic king? kings woman was so far the best one...all characters had depth... i loved both main male characters.... great fight scenes during the show was phenomenal. This product can only be played on PAL video players. Story of Yanxi Palace is good too I recommend. Genre: Historical fiction, romance, fantasy Episodes: 56 Original release: 2017 Based on the novel Drunk Linglong, by Shi Siye, Lost Love in Times (醉玲珑) is a beautiful combination of fantasy, romance, and historical drama. She is a veteran actress with roles even in English films like The Promise, The Chronicles of Narnia; Prince Caspian and Love in the Time of Cholera. Love O2O is considered one of the most watched romance dramas of all time in China, garnering over 24 billion views online nationwide. This is a love story that stretches across thousands of years—and several lifetimes. Xièxiè. Thought it was really good as well.. WHERE IS THE UNTAMED , WHY AUTHOR FORGET THAT. Life becomes even more complicated (and more interesting) when she gets to know the emperor. where is joy of life and sleuth of ming dynasty? Luckily, this series gives hints about how much time had passed, so that viewers can stay on top of the chronology. I can’t believe “Goodbye Princess” doesn’t make the list it is an amazing story and the characters are flawed, real and absolutely relatable, And what about The Untamed? He repeatedly harmed Xiao Beichen, and Hang Jing followed Xiao Beichen to death. I loved it and ended up binge-watching the entire series in no time at all. “Love Amongst War” is a 2012 Chinese drama series. However, at that time, female practitioners were often framed for things. The Legend of Qin (秦时明月) is based on Shen Leping’s animation series Qin Moon, which was adapted from the novel of the same name. It originally served as a school before being converted for hospital use. Along the way, she finds adventure, palace intrigue, and romance. The hospital building itself is beautiful. Or should she commit herself to a man whose faith and culture differ so much from her own that it could make her an outcast to accept him. She is raised by wolves in the desert. After returning from school, he helped his father clean up the army, and wanted to propose to Lin Hangjing, but unexpectedly learned that she had fallen in love with the passionate young Mu Zizheng. We all have taste here, lol. There is war violence and gore, some profanities and one scene of physical intimacy between a couple. - North America Site Many others period drama are time wasters... these 4 are my fav. The best bromance without being gay you can get. Last day of Chang'an was awesome. My favorite of those offered is Princess Weiyoung,but my favorite of all is The Legends (2019). Occurring during the Rif War, the series revolves around a group of nurses from Madrid, Spain who are sent to Morocco by Queen Victoria Eugenia to open a hospital in the war torn region of North Africa. YesAsia.com is an Oricon Chart Partner Shop. The Princess Weiyoung was my first Chinese Drama that I fall in love with the story. Where is three kingdoms!! The characters are multi-faceted and compelling. Bloody Romance (媚者无疆) is also based on a novel. This series highlights the most important aspects of Zhao Yun’s life, and you will become intimately acquainted with the battles of his heart! “Love Amongst War” is a 2012 Chinese drama series. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. So Kang Eun Bo resolves to win the prized royal title so she can one day avenge her sister’s death. Julia’s whole purpose in becoming a nurse is to find her brother and Andres. There are thirteen episodes which run at about 70 minutes each. The Spanish Queen wants to boost morale and to create positive public relations for the Spanish monarch and government. In this hit series, a gorgeous computer science major Bei Wei Wei (played by Zheng Shuang) meets a handsome gaming expert Xiao Nai (Yang Yang) through an online fantasy game. "Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms" (aka "Eternal Love"). Heavenly Sword and Dragon Slayer Saber should be on the list. She must learn how to survive and soon turns into a cold-blooded assassin. 1-39) (End) (China Version), Important information about unsolicited emails. 1-39) (End) (China Version), The Double Life of Veronique (DVD) (Ep. Sima Yi Secrets of the 3 kingdoms on July 16, 2020: Zhong da and yang ping man. Eternal Love and The Story of Minglan (which isn't on this list) were the best historical/costume Chinese dramas I've ever seen. Great storyline, Strong characters portrayed by a very good and beautiful actors and actresses (talkin ‘bout Gods & Goddesses. But it also has a bit of a soap opera approach to the characters interactions and relationships. ❤. You will dive into the chaotic times of Wei, the period when innocent citizens could easily be conscripted into slavery. So, when I read about Morocco: Love in Times of War, I thought I would just take a peek at the first episode to see if I liked it. Prince of Lan Ling!! Still, I have to commend them for bringing this historic event to wide attention. You can use this interface to enable or disable sets of cookies with varying functions. These characters and their story arcs are engaging and believable due to the talent of the actors playing them. Lost love in times and eternal love are just tooo sweet . Must watch! After some time, she ventures back into the civilized world, and there she crosses paths with two men. It’s the story of a cruel betrayal and revenge. Morocco: Love in Times of War (original Spanish title: Tiempos de guerra) is a war drama set primarily in 1920s Melilla, a Spanish city located in North Africa. Photo Credits: Atresmedia Television, Bambú Producciones, and Beta Film. I just can't get over this drama... Love, love, love this Drama! Kang Eun Bo (Jin Se Yeon) is a woman on a mission. Date:1.July 2020. Their histories and motivations are revealed slowly as the series progresses. One day, she meets her foster father and gets the chance to live in civilization. Designed by Elegant Themes | Powered by WordPress, 12 Undiscovered & Underrated Romantic Comedies That Deserve a Second Look, Part 1, Kirikou and the Sorceress (1998): Twenty Years of Forthrightness and Folktales. Great chemistry all of them.... good story, lousy, low-budget set designer. And there is no justice at the end no one pay for their behavior! Among them are Pilar, a young widow, and the Duchess’ right hand. . There have been no recommendations submitted. Like boi it broke all the records, and the female lead is like no other in the whole long chinese historical dramas industry. She is polite but firm and not above using her royal connection to accomplish what is best for the hospital. I am half agony, half hope. It was an amazing story too how can a list exist without these 2 ❤️. The drama is set during the Qin Dynasty, an important but chaotic time. Sign up to enjoy Asian TV shows and movies, and continue where you left off. Buy "Love In The War Time (DVD) (End) (China Version)" at YesAsia.com with Free International Shipping! Eternal love,ashes of love,nirvana in fire, legend of fuyo,lost love in times,princess agent. For the excellent acting, beautiful actors and actress, and post-production works. Will she remain with her loving fiancé? I just watched The Princess Weiyoung, which I adored and it left me wanting more of historical C-dramas. Xiao Beichen, the overbearing three young master of the Xiao family, had bullied her from the very beginning to gradually attracted by her strong independence. This product will not be shipped to Hong Kong. I love the star and moon combi. You can find more of her wordsmith skills at her website www.storyenthusiast.com. “Queen: Love and War” is a 2019 Viki Original historical drama series directed by Kim Jung Min. I also loved Yanxi, the secret of the three kingdoms, and Ming's Dynasty!! That makes no sense what so ever, 10 miles of peach blossoms is still on top of my list. By gods I cannot describe how much I hated Bloody Romance. Lee gengxin is totally a prince charming here! With all of its outstanding characters, however, the Duchess Carmen is the one who takes first place. i like ashes of love that´s the best movie i have watched in my whole life and i am waiting for season 2( i cant wait)PERIODTT. She has appeared in other popular series like Grand Hotel and Velvet. The main female lead in Princess Agents is a real badass: witty, brilliant, a great fighter, extremely loyal, and determined. Anna Molinar captures the grace with which the naïve Magdalena grows and matures into the heart of the hospital. Will Kang Eun Bo ever find her twin’s killer? Love O2O is considered one of the most watched romance dramas of all time in China, garnering over 24 billion views online nationwide. Although she was under the fence, she was not humble or overbearing. It is the end of one era and the beginning of another, a time of great changes and brilliant achievements. But she fails and has no choice but learn how to survive in this unfair world. I also love Emperor Zhou "Xiao Zhu" Daniel Chan! But when the king suddenly realizes that he recognizes Kang Eun Bo from a dream, the two begin to form an unlikely bond. If you are a fan of the costumes of the early seasons of Downton Abbey, then you will recognize the same style used in this series. She accepts the Queen’s assignment with eagerness, not at all daunted by the enormity of what she must accomplish.

Everyday Will Be Like Sunday Gospel Song, Nick Hagen Family Farm, Movies About Being Sick, Does International Delight Still Make One Touch Latte, Core Exercises For Men, Mother Knows Best Piano Chords, Keto Birthday Cake Recipe, How To Substitute Baking Soda For Baking Powder, Swallowtail Butterfly Caterpillar,