Secondly, I am no expert on "restrictor plates", but playing games like PacMan and Donkey Kong, it constantly misses a transition from, say, right to UP. Write a review. The buttons have good action, springy and responsive. The joystick feels hefty, but it is not as smooth as other state-of-the-art counterparts. I switched out the joystick and buttons with Sanwa brand buttons and the joystick seems to work just fine. Thankfully, the Amazon price is that of a mini fightstick. The MAYFLASH F300 arcade stick is amazing for gamers to bring back that nostalgia feel of being back in the arcade and its very comfortable with its anti friction grips at the bottom of the arcade stick, it wont slip when placed on top of a desk or table (but id figure you would put it on your lap and its still very comfortable and a great size). At under $60 on Amazon, this joystick won’t break too many banks for the single gamer. You can use a USB headset wired or wireless but it must be connected directly to the console. I would highly recommend this as its compatible with all systems. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on April 29, 2016. While it has many negatives, it has some positives. Something my customers are always asking me for is joystick controllers, especially fans of classic arcade games. Maybe it is Mayflash’s way of promoting the Elite version, which readily comes with Sanwa. This creates dead zones, where you try to move in one direction, but you accidentally press a diagonal, resulting in no action by your character onscreen. Good for fight stick newbies who play casually and don't want to spend a lot, Reviewed in the United States on October 19, 2020. You kind of get what you pay for but the Mayflash F300 is a great beginner fightstick that offers excellent value for money. I bought this fight stick to play fighting games on my PC. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Search. Price : $79.99: Release: December 21, 2015: Platforms : PS4 / PS3 / XBO / X360 / NS / PC / Android: Quick Facts. Also, the size of the stick is a bit too small for me. You can edit your question or post anyway. Perhaps its most appealing feature is the ability to play on almost any platform. Something my customers are always asking me for is joystick controllers, especially fans of classic arcade games. Having non-Sanwa parts does let the arcade stick down a bit, but it’s understandable for the price. Reviewed in the United States on February 25, 2020. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 12 May 2020, Got this as my first stick. by The Skeptical Geek. Text, image, video. I don't normally take the time to write reviews, but some of the other reviews have left me disgruntled; Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 9 July 2020. It feels expensive and the metal blackpate with the rubber feet are a nice touch and isn't uncomfortable on one's lap. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Mayflash F300 Arcade Fight Stick Joystick for PS4 PS3 XBOX ONE XBOX 360 PC Switch NeoGeo mini at Amazon.com. However, when I brought it to ps4, the fightstick became a bit of a pain. it ain't that. Last modified: October 14, 2019. The slightest touch triggers them.But for 10 quid you can replace these. BEST ARCADE STICK I HAVE EVER USED! Universal stick – can connect to almost any platform, Setup is slightly fiddly and the extra wires are annoying. This page works best with JavaScript. The controller it connects to doesn't deplete, but the connection often breaks due to its sensitivity, this makes moving to comfort yourself risky since the lightest tug can detach you're controller. Mine came out of the box with the switches set correctly, but your mileage may vary. Your email address will not be published. The dead zones are not as bad as a standard gamepad, and the games are more fun to play. It does the job in street fighter and mk and is way better than a pad. The response seems fine and if you’re a beginner who’s never had an arcade stick before, you won’t notice anything. As for the buttons, their placement feels slightly off when compared to other models on the market, especially for those with larger hands. The buttons are mushy and don’t feel great when you’re hitting them. There were issues with the configuration. Mayflash F101 VS Mayflash F300: What's the difference? Others may not notice or care about this, but to me it always felt as something was not right, Now I own two F500's. Also, one more caveat if you have an Xbox 360. It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness. A few games are noticeably harder with this joystick. Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. Prime members enjoy fast & free shipping, unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows with Prime Video and many more exclusive benefits. I installed both Sanwha buttons and Sanwha JLF on it and modding was quite and easy. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. This page works best with JavaScript. The Mayflash F300 has a simple design which is fine for this price. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. feel free to browse our how to guides, reviews and more. Spend a bit more on Sanwa parts and you have yourself a decent fighstick that will last years. I can't say much about te restrictor plate because I swapped it for an octagonal plate upon recieving the fightstick. Most people think that because you are connecting the controller to the arcade stick, the use of headphones might work. There's a problem loading this menu at the moment. It comes with the use of a TURBO button and a use of a touchpad button. It comes with the USB-Type C cable for players who want to use this on Nintendo Switch. This is profightstick.com - home of everything fighting game and Fightstick related! I believe I may have gotten someone else's returned arcade pad. All I can say is that it was nice and easy opening the fightstick and then swapping parts. Top-rated. Why do people look down on the Mayflash F300 (serious) I️m gonna order a stick within the next week, and for me it’s between the Qanba Carbon and Mayflash F300. Performance The unit is weighty with a firm feel to it, but its small size means less wrist space. Now i know good sticks are probably worth the extra $$$ just to get that genuine arcade feel from the premium parts. It’s a similar setup on other consoles except for PC which you can connect straight into without messing around with any controllers, extra wires, etc. Took me a morning to get used to it in SFIV after playing with a pad for years. Only problem is now I know fight sticks are for me and will want to upgrade to play with more premium parts (sanwa or hayabusa) down the line. Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. By clicking “Accept”, you consent to the use of ALL the cookies. There was a problem filtering reviews right … Special moves flow naturally, and the diagonals are easy to hit. Came on time. HEADPHONE USERS MUST READ. id say its cheaper to get a usb headset. NOTE: YOU NEED THE CONTROLLER IN ORDER TO USE FOR PLAYSTATION AND XBOX OWNERS. Reviewed in the United States on January 17, 2018. Not quite at the level of a tournament edition which I've owned previously, however you can easily upgrade the joystick and buttons with quality sanwa denshi parts. Hi everyone! The Mayflash F300 fightstick is an ideal beginner stick that offers good value for money. Otherwise, the Raspberry Pi will not recognize the joystick correctly. Unboxing the fightstick is pretty simple. Mayflash F300 Arcade Fight Stick Joystick for PS4 PS3 XBOX ONE XBOX... Mayflash F300 Arcade Fight Stick Joystick for PS4 PS3 XBOX ONE XBOX 360 PC Switch NeoGeo mini. I mentioned in the beginning that this is a universal fightstick that works with pretty much any platform. I connected to mine and couldn’t get it to work until I realized that the controller had to be switched on. This problem is made worse by the fact that the stick is inconsistent in regards to powering on the ps4, where it seems like the stick has a mind of its own, powering on when it wants to. Reviewed in the United States on June 24, 2020. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 19 December 2017. Add to Wish List. Mayflash F300 Arcade Fight Stick Joystick for PS4 PS3 XBOX ONE 360 PC. I also tried it out on fighting games, such as SFII. by MAYFLASH. Built by the Chinese Mayflash Limited company, the F300 a budget stick that isn’t going to break the bank.

Place To Place Tsumiki, Dukan Diet Phase 3, Visual Figure Ground, Surfing The Menu New Zealand Recipes, Keto Buttercream Frosting, Iweb Dedicated Server, Morning Star Pattern Reliability, Feminism Is For Everybody Bell Hooks, Does Maple Syrup Break A Fast,