Yelp users haven’t asked any questions yet about. He is a great surgeon and I experienced no problems after surgery (i.e. Featuring board-certified orthopedic and foot-ankle surgeons, specializing in arthroscopic surgery, sports medicine, regenerative medicine including PRP (plasma rich platelets), A2M (alpha 2 macroglobulin), autologous stem cells, total and partial joint replacement for shoulder, hip and knee. And if u owe a small bill. Michigan Orthopedic Center is a medical group practice located in Lansing, MI that specializes in Orthopedic Surgery and Physician Assistant (PA). The wont see you. Call today to schedule your appointment with one of our providers! His staff is very good too. Welcome to Michigan Center for Orthopedic Surgery. WebMD does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Currently, Michigan Orthopedic Center specializes in Foot and Ankle Orthopedic, Orthopedic Surgery, Orthopedic Adult Reconstructive Surgery, Rheumatology, Sports Medicine, Hip and Knee Orthopedic Surgery and Family Medicine with 10 physicians. Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews. What are the top specialties practiced at Michigan Orthopedic Center? 19020 Fort Street The office staff is friendly and knowledgeable. If cleared, patients will be directed to our clinic. • Knee Reconstruction Common causes of orthopedic trauma include car accidents, falls…. We are committed to providing state-of-the art, high quality orthopedic care and a professional, compassionate patient experience. He asked me where I live, then bullfrogged for a while, then provided a recommendation to a therapist which is in no way even remotely close to my home. OrthoMichigan is striving to be proactive in protecting our patients and staff in the wake of the coronavirus. Patients requiring assistance at their appointment will be allowed one guardian or caregiver. Business hours may be different today. Get Directions, 833.MIORTHO I say that after having been treated by four other orthopedic surgeons over the years, none of whom were particularly personable. Dr. Taunt is a talented doctor. I cannot speak for anyone else here but Dr. Jason Cochran is a fucking nightmare. He also criticized my shoes: "Is that what you normally wear?" He instructs young surgeons in training and enjoys working daily with orthopedic residents, interns and medical students. • Spinal Surgery If you need to make changes to a current appointment, please call the office directly. Contact the business for more information about recent service changes. ©2005-2019 WebMD LLC. My latest problem is that I have sharp pains in two spots inside the bone and aching pain in my ankle. She did an amazing job on my shoulder and her care has been excellent. • Treatment of Injuries and Fractures (Broken Bones) We ask that you call to reschedule your appointment if you are experiencing the following symptoms: fever, cough, or shortness of breath. I decided to see Dr. Cochran based on the recommendations of my physical therapist and a nurse.I had high hopes as I had waited three months for the appointment and he came with such high reviews. Thanks! Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. He is most professional and also very concerned about patient comfort. HealthPost is solely responsible for this service. Our goal is to improve our patient's function and quality of life using state-of-the-art technology. They proactively ask every day if I have questions, and they always respond promptly. .css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}. Referred to surgeon scheduled with a PA never asked my permission to see a PA instead of a doctor awful! He is an excellent doctor and I highly recommend him! I decided to see Dr. Cochran based on the recommendations of my physical therapist and a nurse. Our subspecialty fellowship trained surgeons treat complex orthopedic surgical issues including joint replacement of the hip, knee and shoulder, foot and ankle surgery, fracture surgery, spinal surgery and sports medicine. All the nurses, and even the Dietician, were very patient-focused and caring. I recovered from my shoulder injury in half the time it was expected to take and couldn't be happier with the results. Learn more. • Hip Replacement I... Had Acdf surgery. Always consult a medical provider for diagnosis and treatment. I've been in the medical field for 35 years- very few practices that I would rate this high. Another great quote from Dr. Cochran: "So you're here because you just have a little pain sometimes that you don't want to deal with?" • Bunion Surgery I appreciate his warm and approachable bedside manner. If considering a knee transplant, I encourage you to see Dr. Taunt for an opinion and/or the replacement surgery. I hope I don't get hurt again, but if I do I will definitely return to Michigan Orthopedic Center and Dr. Noud. Stefanie Clutten, ATC. As a younger patient with hip problems that came for a second opinion about moving forward with hip replacement, he came across very arrogant and uncompassionate. Fight allergies with daily forecasts, local alerts, and personalized tips. I cannot speak more highly of Dr. Taunt, his support staff, and Michigan Orthopedic Center for their personalized and superior quality of care. Joint replacement is a treatment option considered when severe joint pain or dysfunction is not alleviated by less-invasive therapies. Yelp users haven’t asked any questions yet about Michigan Orthopedic Center. Surgeons Choice Medical Center. Dearborn, Michigan 48124 I’ve never been more insulted in my life. 313.277.6700 It is affiliated with William Beaumont Hospital. I've been in the medical field for 35 years- very few practices that I would rate this high. We see all requests and will respond. He told me to go to Playmakers. ", "I used to be a runner and came to OrthoMichigan after having issues with my knee and ankle. What a great experience! OrthoMichigan's mission is to get you back on your feet and feeling better than ever. I highly recommend Dr Taunt. OrthoMichigan's mission is to get you back on your feet and feeling better than ever. Flat out avoid them. With over a dozen board-certified/eligible surgeons on staff, we are a leader in the orthopedic field using advanced cutting edge technology to deliver superior care to our patients. Third Party materials included herein protected under copyright law. Does this practice have an onsite pharmacy? Good news is the hip has lasted ten years, that’s it for good news. I appreciate the time he takes to explain things and his responsiveness after surgery in answering questions. In addition, we are following recommendations to restrict non-essential visitors. Brownstown, Michigan 48183 Recently had follow up visit after ten year hip replacement. I had a total knee replacement done nearly 10 years ago by Dr. Mesko. "),d=t;a[0]in d||!d.execScript||d.execScript("var "+a[0]);for(var e;a.length&&(e=a.shift());)a.length||void 0===c?d[e]?d=d[e]:d=d[e]={}:d[e]=c};function v(b){var c=b.length;if(0
Childhood Rashes Pictures, Top Whisky Brands, Ps4 Console Deals, Pop Punk 2000s, Descendants Meaning In Bible, Thai Chilli And Holy Basil Recipe, Ps4 Console Deals, Vacation Rentals With Private Pool New York,