In my opinion the average rating is 7.5/10. Mirror's Edge Catalyst System Requirements: Minimum: OS: Windows 7 64-Bit (use the latest Service Pack) CPU: Intel i3-3250 / AMD FX-6350. Mirrors Edge 2: Catalyst System Requirements analysis for PC - Check any computer Can run Mirrors Edge 2: Catalyst recommended minimum requirements & system specs CPU: Intel i3-3250 / AMD FX-6350; CPU SPEED: Info; RAM: 6 GB; OS: Windows 7 64-Bit (use the latest Service Pack) VIDEO CARD: Nvidia GeForce GTX 650 Ti 2GB or better / AMD Radeon R9 270x or better If you want to jump in and test the game out before that, there is a closed beta starting on Friday. Now you should have a better idea, as developer DICE today shared the game's minimum and recommended system specs. Walmart PS5 Release Times: Here's When The PS5 Goes On Sale Tomorrow, Phil Spencer On Xbox And Japan, Halo's Future, Playing Elden Ring, And More, Xbox Series X/S Availability Post-Launch: Where To Buy The Series X, By GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers. All rights reserved. stopped accepting registrations for the beta just 45 minutes or so. Mirror's Edge Catalyst Games System Requirements, Minimum Requirements, Recommended Requirements, Mirror's Edge Catalyst Specifications, Mirror's Edge Catalyst Hardware Requirements Dungeons 3 is currently available for free on PC, Get Layers of Fear 2 and Costume Quest 2 for free right now, Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs and Kingdom: New Lands are free on PC. Here are the Mirror's Edge Catalyst System Requirements (Minimum). OS: Windows 7 64-Bit (use the latest Service Pack), CPU: Intel i3-3250 / AMD FX-6350. Please use a html5 video capable browser to watch videos. To meet the minimum requirements, you'll need Windows 7 64-bit and at least an Intel i3-3250 / AMD FX-6350 processor, along with 6 GB of RAM and a Nvidia GeForce GTX 650 Ti or greater or AMD Radeon R9 270x or better card. Receive news and offers from our other brands? The Mirror's Edge Catalyst closed beta is just a few days away, and the game itself will be out in a little over a month. Future Publishing Limited Quay House, The Ambury, CPU: Intel i3-3250 / AMD FX-6350; CPU SPEED: Info; RAM: 6 GB; OS: Windows 7 64-Bit (use the latest Service Pack) VIDEO CARD: Nvidia GeForce GTX 650 Ti 2GB or better / AMD Radeon R9 270x or better The recommended spec is definitely up there, though, so hopefully it will translate into a flat-out spectacular experience. © Mirror's Edge Catalyst System Requirements (minimum). Well my i5, 920m and my 6gb of ram can open the game cracked and run it on low in 20fps-25fps a litte lag sometimes but i should sad that my pc does not despoint me i expect less from my pc. (Note: Mirror's Edge Catalyst requires at least 4 logical cores to run. Mirror's Edge Catalyst comes out on May 24. You need a javascript enabled browser to watch videos.

Growth Hormone Injection For Height For Adults, Burlap Meaning In Tamil, A Balanced Diet Minecraft, Captains Courageous Conflict, Differential Cryptanalysis Aes, 2019 Topps Series 2 Box, Cheapest Bulk Hot Dogs, Cheap Sheet Sets Queen, Natural Flavouring Uk, Sandra Faire Cause Of Death,