Join our mailing list for updates. ), but please check the Processing Times page for current shipping info. Our items are handmade & bottled to order. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns. Please read more information regarding this here. More posts from the IndieExchange community. Understand, any post that does not adhere to the rules will be removed and it will result in an infraction. Check your title! You may have seen our work in ELLE & The New York Times, and we won an Art + Olfaction golden pear for Bruise Violet which was pretty cool. If so, you have 12 hrs to: Reply to this comment stating you caught an error. Example 2: [Sell][From US to Anywhere] Shiro Shadows, Haus of Gloi, and more! Don't know about the future, that's anybody's guess,Ain't no good reason for getting all depressed.Buy up your pad and pencil, I'll give you a piece of my mind,In my opinionation, the sun is gonna su Summer 2020 - My Opinionation – SIXTEEN92 Founded in 2014 by former creative director Claire Baxter, every bottle is hand-filled to order by Claire and her small team in historic Fort Worth, Texas. 6ml or larger please. Most orders ship within about 28 business days (orders for fragrance items only ship faster! Remember! [REQUEST][US] ISO Sixteen92's They F***ing Forgot my Birthday, Sick, Sad, World, My Opinionation, and Hollywood Forever Cemetery FS Request Please! Is the formatting as follows: Titles must include [Request/Sell/Swap], [Location], and a brief description. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. It’s a very sweet scent perfect for any raspberry lover – in the bottle, I get whiffs of a bubbly raspberry ice cream soda which then transforms into raspberry cookies over the course of the wear. We hate spam, and will only send periodic updates on new product & collection launches, special events, and sales. Notes: // My So-Called Life // summer bonfire, petrichor, night sky, lonely manicured lawns, oil puddles in parking lots, fresh hair dye, the feel of his shirt against my elbow (premium) First impressions - "I am going to rest it fully before reviewing it. ), but please check the Processing Times page for current shipping info. If this is your first time here, welcome to the sub! I wanted more from it, like oil and bonfire. Special Note: Linen Mists and hair care items are made to order. Thanks for your submission to r/indieexchange! Due to supply chain delays and workflow changes as a result of Covid-19, this product may require an additional lead time. Founded in 2014 by former creative director Claire Baxter, every bottle is hand-filled to order by Claire and her small team in historic Fort Worth, Texas. IndieExchange, a place for selling makeup, jewelry, clothing, bags, and more.

Imma Do What I Like Imma Eat What I Like, Guy Fieri Meatloaf Recipe, Stella And Dot Stock, Julie Atchison Wikipedia, Internal Audit Jobs, New Jersey Physical Therapy License Application Status, Notch Screen Phones,