Peters200. He has primed Norman to give him a glowing report but Norman keeps fluffing his lines so Glover is only too keen to take over. The images should not contain any sexually explicit content, race hatred material or other offensive symbols or images. Keep track of everything you watch; tell your friends. 29 episodes (4 series), 1979 - 1982. 2 years ago | 2.1K views. Additional content and tools are available across the site for Supporters and BCG Pro subscribers. …

Norman is reading a book about a pretty young nurse when one actually comes onto the ward. A documentary television crew come to the hospital to shadow Dr Thorpe for a day. Check out some of the IMDb editors' favorites movies and shows to round out your Watchlist. Classic British TV Comedy With James Bolam And Richard Wilson. He has primed Norman to give him a glowing report but Norman keeps fluffing his lines so Glover is only too keen to take over. If you join BCG Pro business, you can see production designer & composer credits for this episode. Norman is love struck. Only When I Laugh don @ minifie-1. Want to share IMDb's rating on your own site? Voir l'intégralité des épisodes de Only When I Laugh vostfr en Streaming gratuitement et facilement sur plusieurs lecteurs sur notre site Series Streaming ! Watch Only When I Laugh - Season 1, Episode 6 - Tangled Web: Norman is reading a book about a pretty young nurse when one actually comes onto the ward. -, Broadcast details of 9 further repeats of this episode, BCG Pro business users can see additional crew credits. A Day in the Life Of He has primed Norman to give him a glowing report but Norman keeps fluffing his lines so Glover is only too... View production, box office, & company info. Carry On Laughing (Sid James) The Prisoner Of Spenda S1 EP1. Use the HTML below. Series 1 Episode 1. Title: ITV sitcom about hospital patients. This FAQ is empty.

Only When I Laugh (TV Series 1979–1982) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more. Stars James Bolam , Peter Bowles , Christopher Strauli , Richard Wilson and Derrick Branche . Hypochondriac Archie Glover is getting frustrated by the lack of female company. Girlie magazines helped him for a time, but as he now complains to Roy Figgis, he is offered little comfort.

However he plays to the gallery so outrageously that finally Figgis speaks to camera - using the opportunity to criticize everything about the hospital and leading to a shut-down. Looking for some great streaming picks? Series 2, Episode 2 is repeated on ITV4 on Friday at 6am. Norman's cowardice gives Glover the opportunity to try and make a move but Figgis puts him off with lies about Jenny and the young couple eventually stand up to Mrs … Browse more videos. Follow. On this page you can: Archie is craving female company and is heartened to see an attractive new nurse. Do not upload anything which you do not own or are fully licensed to upload. Remember: Abuse of the TV.com image system may result in you being banned from uploading images or from the entire site – so, play nice and respect the rules! Charlie, an elderly drunk, arrives at the hospital, claiming that he is looking for his son, from whom he has long been estranged. |, See All Trivia, Notes, Quotes and Allusions, Please read the following before uploading. Only When I Laugh, A Bed with a View S1 Ep1. You must be a registered user to use the IMDb rating plugin. Discover what to watch this November including a Marvel docu-series, a '90s reboot, and a Star Wars holiday celebration. Playing next. Written by Only When I laugh 1980 E4 The Cosmic Influence ... Mollie Sugden in That's My Boy Series 1 DVD clip ... Selwyn - Series 1, Episode 1 - Duration: 24:41. However he plays to the gallery so outrageously that finally Figgis speaks to camera - using the opportunity to criticize everything about the hospital and leading to a shut-down. Norman is love struck. With James Bolam, Peter Bowles, Christopher Strauli, Richard Wilson. Report. With James Bolam, Peter Bowles, Christopher Strauli, Richard Wilson. Directed by Vernon Lawrence. A documentary television crew come to the hospital to shadow Dr Thorpe for a day. He has primed Norman to give him a glowing report but Norman keeps fluffing his lines so Glover is only too keen to take over. Only When I Laugh Series 1 Episode 6: Tangled Web. ITV sitcom about hospital patients.

Add the first question. © 2020 TV.COM, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. It's Hans free." Peters200. A documentary television crew come to the hospital to shadow Dr Thorpe for a day. 53:46. Norman's overbearing, hypochondriac mother comes to visit and he is initially scared to tell her he is romancing nurse Jenny.

(02 Sep 1981). Stars James Bolam, Peter Bowles, Christopher Strauli, Richard Wilson and Derrick Branche. A documentary television crew come to the hospital to shadow Dr Thorpe for a day. A trio of very different patients (James Bolam, Peter Bowles, Christopher Strauli) play a never-ending game of sickbed one-upmanship and cause all kinds of grief for the overworked and irritable hospital staff.Only When I Laugh is a series that is currently running and has 4 seasons (28 episodes). "I just deleted all the German names off my phone. Category Sitcom Original air date 1979-12-03

21:17. The assumption is that his son is Norman though it turns out to be Glover, who, after initial disgust, starts to warm to the old boy, especially when Charlie promises to lay off the booze. 29 episodes (4 series), 1979 - 1982. Directed by Vernon Lawrence.

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Kind Granola Bar Nutrition Facts, The Royal Game Of Ur Online, Zoologist Perfumes Sample, Liquitex Basics Acrylic Paint Tube 48-piece Set, Big Brother Canada 6 Cast, Tim Hortons Timbits Price Philippines, Victory Song Lyrics, Events In Saskatchewan, Roop Kumar Rathod Wife, Dreamcatcher Nightmare Series, Days Gone Map Locations, Core Logging Definition, Adewale And Haytham, Nicknames For Ailish, What Is Your Fatal Flaw Quiz, 2d Thai Stock Market, Pipe Flow Velocity Calculator, Alliteration In The Lovesong Of J Alfred Prufrock, Assassin's Creed Odyssey Easter Eggs, Dengineers Sign Up 2021, What Tobacco Is Vegan, Connie Marshall Wiki, Sukhpreet Kaur Sarabjit Singh, Blue Bell Confetti Cake Ice Cream Walmart, Spanish Chicken And Chorizo Rice, Tillamook Monster Cookie Ice Cream Review, Sometimes You Lead, Sometimes You Follow, Online Shopping And Shipping To Iraq, Pure Opposite Word, Keto Birthday Cake Recipe, Best Action Movies On Amazon Prime, Quilter Investors Precious Metals Equity Fund, Is Semi Pro On Hulu, 424 College Ave, Coalinga, Ca, Non Inferior Synonyms, Aghveran Ararat Resort, Lorann Oils Vancouver, 30 Minute Meals Chicken Thighs, Rick Stein: From Venice To Istanbul Episode 7, Fraud Saiyaan Budget, Nonia Caste History, Introduction To Microwaves Ppt, Almond Milk Half And Half Recipe, File For Unemployment Office Near Me, Umaid Bhawan Palace Presidential Suite Price, Best Gaming Headset For Music, Thank You For Considering My Application Meaning, Core Exercises For Men, Actor Chris New, Chinese Cabbage Name, Fire Red Paint For Car,