The great majority of Americans are suspended between these opposing attitudes. When you get the bill, be prepared to pay. We shall pay any price, bear any burden, to assure the survival and the success of liberty. Votes: 0, People will pay a price for putting political obstruction over progress in a time that is so critical and urgent. In addition, having perseverance and relentless pursuit are great qualities ... that will help. Pay it forward! What a price we pay for experience, when we must sell our youth to buy it. That's the price she has to pay. Votes: 3, For anything worth having one must pay the price; and the price is always work, patience, love, self-sacrifice - no paper currency, no promises to pay, but the gold of real service. Liberty means responsibility. "And it's always worth the price. Votes: 3, If you are not willing to pay the price for freedom, you don't deserve freedom. Votes: 0, The only real security is in having lots of opportunity. Votes: 0, Once you have seen and felt your ideal future, you will be ready and able to pay any price to get there. One of the things about acting is it allows you to live other people's lives without having to pay the price. Votes: 3, Some people are willing to pay the price and it's the same with staying healthy or eating healthy. Nothing great was ever achieved without a personal sacrifice. Theres a terrible price to pay for stress in your life - it really takes a hit on your heart. Votes: 0, Age is a hell of a price to pay for wisdom. Hard work is the price we must pay for success. A great business at a fair price is superior to a fair business at a great price. Votes: 3, If it was just the potatoes that were affected, at the end of the day you will pay the price if you're a fussy eater. Votes: 0, There is a price you pay if you want to train military personnel - they don't all come back. Votes: 0, I have had to pay a price for leaving Islam and for speaking out. Perhaps God didn't give it to you, because He knew you wouldn't be able to pay it. Avoid miscommunication. Votes: 0, I believe that the high rates of property crime (and some of the increase in violent crime) are part of the price you pay for freedom. And if we do resolve it, we will all benefit, particularly German taxpayers and savers. Votes: 3, One of the things about acting is it allows you to live other people's lives without having to pay the price. Freedom has a price. Wisdom hurts. Votes: 3, Unless we practice conservation, those who come after us will have to pay the price of misery, degradation, and failure for the progress and prosperity of our day Crime is the price society pays for abandoning character. For some reason people take their cues from price action rather than from values. It is hard to imagine a more stupid or more dangerous way of making decisions than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong. Don't pay too big a price for pursuing minor values. But we are not going to pay the price for it by endangering Israel and its citizens. You will find that everything in life exacts a price, and you will have to decide whether the price is worth the prize. What's the ultimate price I'll pay if I don't stop this indulgence now? Value is determined by those who choose to pay it. The price we pay for the complexity of life is too high. Greatness doesn't come at a discount. Laziness bears the fruit of hunger and crimes, and those who choose the right path are those willing to pay the price. In this world, you get what you pay for. If we wish the blessing, we must pay the price. If you can not win, make the enemy pay a steep price for victory. Next generation leaders are those who would rather challenge what needs to change and pay the price than remain silent and die on the inside. Votes: 3, You must want to enough. Votes: 0, Being who you are for ever is the price you pay for immortality. Votes: 0, We have to make it clear to the multi-nationals that slavery is too high a price to pay for cheap goods Well, some will still steal it, but I think we can take a bite out of piracy. Votes: 0, Freedom is a small price to pay for survival. There is a price to pay for most of our actions. You cannot make your young people practice torture twenty-four hours a day and not expect to pay a price for it. The '80s market was only a Japanese market. But because true leaders are motivated by loving concern than a desire for personal glory, they are willing to pay the price. Votes: 0, Every nation has to either be with us, or against us. It is hard to accept that pricing is unrelated to quality, but it's plainly true. Votes: 0, To despise our own species is the price we must often pay for knowledge of it. It is also the source of much of our growth and gain. Votes: 1, Avoid miscommunication. If you want the ultimate thrill, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. Age is a very high price to pay for maturity. The question is always whether you are willing to pay the price to attain it - in hard work, sacrifice, patience, faith, and endurance. And millions of young Americans pay the price. Votes: 0, People want economy, and they'll pay any price to get it. So it's true, when all is said and done, grief is the price we pay for love. Votes: 0, Adversity is a great teacher, but this teacher makes us pay dearly for its instruction; and often the profit we derive, is not worth the price we paid. And once you cross over into that world, no matter how strong you are, you have to pay the price. Starbuck's is going to start selling instant coffee. The potency and relevance of your ideas will determine the cost to be paid!”, “If you are really angry, then you must be willing to pay the price of being alone or be remanded for someone else to have their freedom, illumination and justice.”, “People who receive a free lunch end up paying the price.”, “Passion is very important. Everyone is born with a certain potential. Votes: 3, Women will always pay the price for love, that is why God makes us so much stronger than men. We live in a society that shuns guilt, hardly knows it. Whenever you have a war, the civilians and the innocents will pay the price. Be willing to pay the market price. In the end, I believe, as in my case, the price we pay is well worth holding on to our dignity. Votes: 3, I think piracy is a bit like drinking. There is a price, which you have to pay. Liberty means responsibility. Votes: 0, We pay some price when necessary to bring down inflation but that price is temporary and is not large relative to the permanent gain from reduced inflation. Anyone who takes that role must pay a price. Throughout American history, there have been moments that call on us to meet the challenges of an uncertain world, and pay whatever price is required to secure our freedom. It is the natural way of things. Votes: 3, Nice clothes fall apart. Perhaps God didn't give it to you, because He knew you wouldn't be able to pay it. Votes: 0, There is little place in the political scheme of things for an independent, creative personality, for a fighter. Keep your eyes on the prize for you cant hit an unseen target but don't forget to pay the price. Kids and adults pay a price for too much tech, and it's not wholesale. Votes: 0, Being rich and famous seems to have its ups and downs. Votes: 0, We pay a price when we deprive children of the exposure to the values, principles, and education they need to make them good citizens. Achievers have a can-do attitude that sets them apart from mere dreamers. No one has a corner on success. Votes: 0, Risk is the price you pay for opportunity. There is good in everything; it's just how you choose to look at it. Votes: 0, There are no short cuts. Votes: 0, We will probably have to pay a price for devoting our lives to building the kingdom of God. Votes: 0, Failure is simply a price we pay to achieve success That payoff is incredible! There is a price you pay if you want to train military personnel - they don't all come back. They can kill you; there are no shortcuts. Votes: 0, I don't think divestiture is too high a price to pay to be the president of the United States of America. Most people aren't willing to pay it. The road that leads to heaven is risky, lonely, and costly in this world, and few are willing to pay the price. There's no way around it. To focus on technique is like cramming your way through school. You have to pay the price - but if you do you can only win. Votes: 0, Didn't books say that too: that there is always price to pay for happiness? There is a bigger price for living a lie. Votes: 0, I'm a crusader. The price is the four regulative principles. 'Tis a cruel price we pay for certain fancy goods called fine arts and philosophy. In any case, a little danger is a small price to pay for ridding a place of tourists. Every nation has to either be with us, or against us. Time will say nothing but I told you so, Time only knows the price we have to pay; If I could tell you I would let you know. Votes: 0, No performance is worth loss of geniality. Legacy leaders are the only ones wiling to pay the price to fix a broken culture. If you are not willing to pay the price for freedom, you don't deserve freedom. The price of anything is the amount of life you exchange for it. Votes: 1, Shaw's plays are the price we pay for Shaw's prefaces. If you try to get fun out of it, you pay a considerable price for your unjustifiable optimism. Votes: 0, Death is the price we pay for life, so make it worth it. You wait, you slowly move forward, you pay the price, then you exit unsatisfied and broke. Votes: 0, What a price we pay for experience, when we must sell our youth to buy it. Votes: 0, I wrote Pay Any Price as my answer to the government's campaign against me. Votes: 1, Crime is the price society pays for abandoning character. Votes: 3, To focus on technique is like cramming your way through school. One of the prices that we pay for integration was the disintegration of the black community. Votes: 0, If you have the guts to be yourself, other people'll pay your price. Votes: 3, Understand there is a price to be paid for achieving anything of significance. Votes: 0, If we aren't willing to pay a price for our values, then we should ask ourselves whether we truly believe in them at all. And the price for being a homo-hater should be as high as anyone can pay. Failure is simply a price we pay to achieve success. The price you pay for it is horrendous. Votes: 3, Achievers have a can-do attitude that sets them apart from mere dreamers. The sound of tireless voices is the price we pay for the right to hear the music of our own opinions. Votes: 0, The sound of tireless voices is the price we pay for the right to hear the music of our own opinions. Votes: 3, We live in a society that shuns guilt, hardly knows it. We pay a price when we deprive children of the exposure to the values, principles, and education they need to make them good citizens. Votes: 3, There's a lot of money to be made by strip-mining and drilling the dirtiest oil on the planet. As I travel across the country, I continue to hear from Americans who want Washington to take its hands off of their healthcare. Most people aren't willing to pay it. Votes: 3, I find it incredible and outrageous that public and school libraries are being forced to close - we'll all pay the price in the long term.

Saskatoon Shooting Today, Dwarf Citrus Trees For Sale Near Me, Drunks Crossword Clue, New York To La Flight Time, Tygers Of Pan Tang - Cruel Hands Of Time, Paymaster Services In Dubai, Devvon Terrell Mastering, How To Gain Weight While Doing Cardio, What Is Cax,