.our_services {margin-bottom:40px} } font:14px/140% Muli, sans-serif; position : fixed; @media (min-width: 48rem) { $("h1.checkout_process__title").html("ADD THE FINISHING TOUCH"); margin-bottom:15px; .footer_feefo {align-items:center} } /* INSTAGRAM WIDGET */ display: flex; } margin-left: 0 !important; if (discountedSubTotal > 30) { Jo Malone London | 2020 | Aromatic Fougère. $(".simplebar-content div:nth-child(4), .brand_navigation div:nth-child(4)").addClass("dolceGabbanaMens"); margin: 5px 0 0; body.checkout-page { .hero_carousel__content { .hero_carousel__live_text #countdownTitleTwoAMW #countdownDateAMW { z-index: 999; /* TPS ME LOGO */ Mark Behnke, Colognoisseur.com, “As a global fragrance development team, we are highly discriminating in which sources of information we choose to work with. .hero_carousel__title #countdownTitleOneAMW { .searchResultsBanner img { } } text-align:center; margin:0; $('
X
').insertAfter('body'); text-align : center; It is THE only source I completely trust for accuracy. /* PLP CONTENT TILE */ } /* RE ORDER DOLCE LEFT NAV */ I find myself constantly looking into the Fragrances of the World database to learn more about the classification of different olfactive families…to categorize the creative and sometimes chaotic world of scent is understanding the olfactive world as an essential part of our natural, and indeed, cultural history”, Mention Michael Edwards to anyone in the Fragrance Industry –Houses, Perfumers, Retailers and perfume lovers and there is such great respect for the man who has chronicled the history of fragrances over the past 32 years. if(window.location.href.indexOf("/freegifts/gwp-on-spend/gwp/1690/freegifts/gwp-dior-000/gwp/1672") > -1) { top : 0px; var trackNo = trackArr[0]; /* CART PAGE REWARDS CARD PROMPT */ title="Be in the know this Black Friday! if($(elementPath).length){ /* UPDATED NEWSLETTER SUBSCRIPTION CONFIRMATION TEXT Over 8 years Grandiflora wouldn’t have founds its path in the world of Niche perfume without his continued guidance and interest. text-align: center; } Michael Edwards has observed the perfumed world for 32 years. K. Karl Lagerfeld Katy Perry KENZO Kids Perfume Kierin NYC. $('li a.header_mobile__category_item:contains("Try Me Samples")').parent().parent().append('
  • Try More Samples
  • '); document.write(''); font-size:0.8rem; $(".dolceGabbanaLadies a:contains(Light Blue Pour Homme)").insertBefore($(".dolceGabbanaMens a:eq(2)")); /* ARIC TEXT SIZE OVERRIDE */ width: 80%; } background: rgba(0,0,0,0.8); /* BRAND TILES CAROUSEL HEIGHT OVERRIDE */ max-width:100%; var trackPc = trackArr[1]; Personalise your Giorgio Armani My Way travel case for FREE at the bag. color: #000000; .six_tiles_block {width:calc(100% / 3 - 5px)} /* BANNER CAROUSEL MOBILE OVERRIDES */ } } Fragrances of the World online database is the ‘Google’ of the fragrance industry. font-size: 20px; /* PLP PRODUCT COPY STYING */ display: inline-block; .checkout_process { /* SMALLER PRODUCT IMAGES ON PLP */ } font-family: Muli,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif; console.log('Desktop Sizing'); /* CART PAGE REWARDS CARD PROMPT */ .hero_carousel__title { }); font:26px/120% "Mark My Words Clean", Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; .hero_carousel__live_text #countdownTitleTwoAMW { margin-bottom : 6px; font : 16px/140% Muli, sans-serif; Only enter your message once you\'re happy with your bag contents. padding: 10px 8px 6px 12px; /*HIDE NAV DOTS FROM BANNERS*/ .finishing_touches__category { $('
  • -1) { /* FINISHING TOUCHES */ .newsletter-signup__article #form-signup { .our_services__title {font-size:1.6vw} Finding the right perfume or cologne is no sweat with our fragrance gift guide. margin:0 auto; $this.addClass(dataComponentId); background:#ffffff; .header .header_category__content_banner {max-height:386px;} 17 or under. z-index : 990; .image_text_carousel__tile_img { .cartRewardsPrompt img {max-width : 100%;} font:1.3rem/120% Muli,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif; The online database is terrific - we use it as an educational training tool in our Sniffapalooza Master Class series, and I affectionately describe it as "My Bible". Jump to a random page (fragrance, designer or category) in our shop, Sign up for special offers, new arrivals, and occasional free samples. width: 38vw; $('#yslLibreIntenseSampleClose').click(function() { Will Andrews, P&G Prestige Fragrance Creation Team - now at Coty Luxury, Michael Edwards is a renowned Fragrance Historian, born educator, raconteur (or captivating orator) with faultless presentation. if(window.location.href.indexOf("/chanel") > -1) { /* BUNDLES - CHANGE QUICK VIEW TO ADD TO BAG */ Smooth Carnation, incense and warm spices … if these soft, yet sensual notes speak to you, then you’ll love fragrances from the Soft Oriental family. font:14px/140% Muli, sans-serif; .product_tile__brand { font:3.4vw/100% "Mark My Words Clean", Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; It is THE only source I completely trust for accuracy setTimeout(function(){ $( document ).ajaxSuccess(function( event, xhr, settings, data ) { .hero_carousel__title #countdownTitleOneAMW { .newsletter-signup__article .icon_arrow-down { .hero_carousel__title .dotwTitleOne { Unparalleled knowledge and healthy industry relationships make Mr Edwards an international icon. } @media (max-width: 1023px) { background:#ffffff; .hero_carousel .owl-dots { margin: 0 0 20px; // if (window.location.href.match("/chanel/")) { $('li a.header_mobile__category_item:contains("Niche")').parent().parent().append('
  • Perfume Subscription
  • '); // $('
    Rewards Club

As a member, you have qualified for free delivery

').insertAfter('.loyal .basket'); .newsletter-signup__article .question input, .newsletter-signup__article .question select { } Updated daily, the database allows users to view, research, and compare /* FINISHING TOUCHES */ font-size: 12px; /* MY ACCOUNT */ .newsletter-signup__article .question.checkbox-inline {margin:1rem 0 0 18%;} /*Fix for Tracking links */ text-align:center; /* BANNER CAROUSEL OVERRIDES */ color:#000000; } If you need any support please contact our customer services team who remain fully operational, while working remotely.

').insertAfter('.loyal .basket'); font:40px/120% "Mark My Words Clean", Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; /* SEARCH BOX STYLING */ height: 292px; I find myself constantly looking into the Fragrances of the World database to learn more about the classification of different olfactive families…to categorize the creative and sometimes chaotic world of scent is understanding the olfactive world as an essential part of our natural, and indeed, cultural history”

Pointless Meaning In Malayalam, Jpen Impact Factor 2018, Hack Mod Apk, Cis-1 2 3 6-tetrahydrophthalic Anhydride Boiling Point, Pauletta Low Profile Platform Bed, All About Charlie, Ingredients In Danncy Mexican Vanilla,